Single vs x8 Chromium Drop Rate

Has anyone noticed if there is a drop rate difference between buying one pack at a time and 8 at once? From all the images of x8 drops that everyone puts up they seem to drop 1-3 actual toons... just wondering if that is potentially different if you buy them one at a time.

Replies

• i bought 10 Chromium packs -> 0 fulldrop
    8x Chromium pack -> 2 characters
  • I just bought a 4 pack. 2 X Shards, 2 X Heroes.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • 8x Chromium pack is better
  • 8x has been very good to me.
  • I've had an 8x Chromium drop 4x heroes and I've had others that dropped 7x shards and 1x toon I already had so converted to 7x shards for Imperial Guard.

In the end it's all just RNG, no guarantee of anything, the 8 packs are cheaper per card but I don't think they're worth it, it's a gamble.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • For single pulls, I've done 3 in about 2 weeks. I've pulled cad bane 3*, ewok shards, and Darth maul 4* ..... I'm super happy :D F2p rules!!
  • zeekdog wrote: »
    For single pulls, I've done 3 in about 2 weeks. I've pulled cad bane 3*, ewok shards, and Darth maul 4* ..... I'm super happy :D F2p rules!!

I love my Darth Maul but alas, he's not farmable at the moment to promote.
  • zeekdog wrote: »
    For single pulls, I've done 3 in about 2 weeks. I've pulled cad bane 3*, ewok shards, and Darth maul 4* ..... I'm super happy :D F2p rules!!

I love my Darth Maul but alas, he's not farmable at the moment to promote.
  • drop rate on all chromium packs should be the same, they are just selling bundled deals to get you to bite somewhere, everybody has a different price point they are willing to bite at.
  • It has been mentioned somewhere else (can't recall where but it was a dev, maybe reddit) that the 8x mega pack has a guarantee of at least one full hero drop (though if you have that hero it gets converted to shards), so it is better than the single packs eight times.
  • The description states that the best chance for Kylo is the 8 pack. Are the chances actually increased or is it just because there's 8 draws?
  • NachoFoot wrote: »
    The description states that the best chance for Kylo is the 8 pack. Are the chances actually increased or is it just because there's 8 draws?

8 draws, plus you're no more likely to get Kylo than you are Ewok Scout.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    I just pulled a yoda, when was he added?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Lol yes sure. Let's see Yoda
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Lol yes sure. Let's see Yoda
    I'm pretty sure images of that nature would result in disciplinary action.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Ha! Strict disciplinarians, EA is.