Episode IX Fan Made Predictions Thread

Prev13
Episode 9 will end the Skywalker trilogy (episode 1-9), so it should be a really good ending.
So, while waiting for its trailer and finally its movie, why we didn't make some predictions about how the Episode 9 will be like what?

Replies

• Prediction I: TThe Force Exiled

Not a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....
    EPISODE IX: THE FORCE EXILED

Conflicts has been erupted in the First Order, the newly self declared Supreme Leader of the First Order, Kylo Ren, faced multiple treats from his officers, led by the furious General Hux of his anger to the new Supreme Leader.

The Resistance's Pilot Leader Admiral Poe Dameron has found another living Jedi in the old Empire remaining base, in the planet of Lothal. As they seek for it, the mysterious Knigts of Ren finally make a public appearance when defending their territories from the Resistance raiding attack led by Captain Finn and Rose Tico.

Kylo Ren has got some multiple visions of someone who called himself The Wise that called him to surrender to the Light before the conflict will tear apart the First Order forever, as a new treat from his side is approaching in a form of...... (Snoke's another apprentice) to avenge his master's death.

Note: Rey continued training with the mysterious Jedi that the First Order believe to be dead, Ezra Bridger.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    STAR WARS EPISODE IX: Peace in the Galaxy

After years of the First Order fighting off the Resistance they finally have victory within their reach as there are just a few Rebels left.
    After the Rebels figured out what truly happened before the Battle of Crait they execute Poe for killing off the remaining Resistance fighters.
    Supreme Leader Kylo Ren takes his new apprentices, the Knights of Ren, and wipe out the Rebels in the Outer Rim.
    Kylo Ren creates his own academy that teaches the whole Force and not just a half.
    Finally there is peace in the galaxy.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Good guys win, bad guys lose. Parade happens, possible fireworks. Rey and Finn have babies so Disney can make more movies. Because said babies will be mixed race, internet does this:

giphy.gif
  • Implying it won't be Finn/Rose and Rey won't pull Kylo back from the darkside and have angst babies with him. (also think you just like that gif)

Given the writing in the previous two installments of the saga, I'm hoping they just go full ridiculous "we can't even take ourselves seriously anymore" so it's at least enjoyable. I might cobble something harebrained together later for your reading pleasure.
  • Implying it won't be Finn/Rose and Rey won't pull Kylo back from the darkside and have angst babies with him. (also think you just like that gif)

Given the writing in the previous two installments of the saga, I'm hoping they just go full ridiculous "we can't even take ourselves seriously anymore" so it's at least enjoyable. I might cobble something harebrained together later for your reading pleasure.

I didn't see TLJ, but in clips it does seem like Rose and Finn had something. Has Rey's parentage been revealed? I still thought her and Kylo might be related somehow, which would make resulting angst babies...wait for it...

giphy.gif

...especially to Disney. Classic Lemongrab. :D

• JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    If they introduce time travel I'm out.
  • catharsis478
    676 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Implying it won't be Finn/Rose and Rey won't pull Kylo back from the darkside and have angst babies with him. (also think you just like that gif)

I didn't see TLJ, but in clips it does seem like Rose and Finn had something. Has Rey's parentage been revealed? I still thought her and Kylo might be related somehow, which would make resulting angst babies...wait for it...

giphy.gif

Probably wise to avoid TLJ, especially if--like me--you have a tendency to get mad about bad/preachy writing and/or the characters being disrespected by the writers/director.

But, to answer your question: nah, they decided...

...that Rey's parents were drunken no-bodies. They turned it into a big "nothing-burger (in the immortal words of CNN)" admist all the preaching about how we shouldn't love old things/ways, and we're all potatoes for coming up with extravagant fan-theories. From what I've heard this was the director's decision, because he wanted to take the saga away from the Skywalker Family (though everyone knows Rey was a much better character when everyone thought she was a Luke Skywalker + Mara Jade snarkchild).

And spent a cringe-worthy amount of time trying to force Rey and Kylo together. S'why I suspect it'll be him that ends up with Rey, if anyone, and not Finn (like people thought after TFA).

JaggedJ wrote: »
    If they introduce time travel I'm out.

After Force Facetime? Anything is possible.

giphy.gif

I hope Finn and rose don’t get together. Disney should learn about the Rose backlash and not include her as much
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Well there's only one person left in the First Order who could possibly be the big bad villain (Kylo), and he's already gotten his a$$ whooped by Rey (twice!) with literally zero training, so....yeah. Can't wait.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • They should add another Lightsider and Darksider to make the film more exciting
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    At this point, all they can do is another superweapon
  • I just want Thrawn to be in one movie... is that much to ask?
  • Hilmala
    10 posts Member
    Two words: darth jarjar

giphy.gif

I hope Finn and rose don’t get together. Disney should learn about the Rose backlash and not include her as much

What was the Rose backlash about? Because I remember unreasonable backlash for the original TFA trailer (The main character is a girl, you ruined Star Wars!; A black stormtrooper, you ruined Star Wars!). Is she a terrible character, or is it just because she a girl and asian? An awful lot of the criticism I see is around her looks, which is kinda stupid. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFxZb-GHbrQ

giphy.gif

What was the Rose backlash about? Because I remember unreasonable backlash for the original TFA trailer (The main character is a girl, you ruined Star Wars!; A black stormtrooper, you ruined Star Wars!). Is she a terrible character, or is it just because she a girl and asian? An awful lot of the criticism I see is around her looks, which is kinda ****. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFxZb-GHbrQ

There was a lot of sarcasm about them using her to appeal to Chinese markets (which apparently decided the entire cast was too ugly to watch, so I digress), but I think it's more because people thought her story-line and character added nothing to the story-line.

giphy.gif

What was the Rose backlash about? Because I remember unreasonable backlash for the original TFA trailer (The main character is a girl, you ruined Star Wars!; A black stormtrooper, you ruined Star Wars!). Is she a terrible character, or is it just because she a girl and asian? An awful lot of the criticism I see is around her looks, which is kinda ****. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFxZb-GHbrQ

There was a lot of sarcasm about them using her to appeal to Chinese markets (which apparently decided the entire cast was too ugly to watch, so I digress), but I think it's more because people thought her story-line and character added nothing to the story-line.

If they were trying to pander (or panda.... :p ) to the Chinese, a Chinese girl would've been more effective. I believe she is of Vietnamese descent. I think she's kinda cute, especially with glasses.
  • Hey eveyone don't be racist please, cause...

EVERYONE IS A HERO
    any type of people, even villain, which I would like to see in future Star Wars movies
  • I think the Rose outrage was about how she did figuratively nothing to progress the story and she helped destroy the resistance plus her line that the majority of people hate.
    79d1f1c6bf3aa3158dd617625f7d21b6.jpg

• Plus there is this gem y33o9zpjpm601.jpg
  • Cstone812
    266 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Rey fights kylo at the end. Kylo dies rey wins. The end.

Not even excited for it after the last Jedi.
  • Prediction: it's gonna be terrible.

Rose backlash is because she made the worst decision ever at the end of the film. Instead of Finn sacrificing himself for what he believed in and for the greater good, she stops him and says that love will save them. She's a lame character.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Jedi_Bane wrote: »
    I think the Rose outrage was about how she did figuratively nothing to progress the story and she helped destroy the resistance plus her line that the majority of people hate.

Poe is the one who got most of the Resistance killed. His actions at the beginning wiped out most their fleet and his actions by telling Rose and Finn how they were going to Crait got the rest killed as DJ overheard the message and he relayed it to the First Order.

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Jedi_Bane wrote: »
    Plus there is this gem y33o9zpjpm601.jpg

How do you post images on here?
  • Yeah. this episode 9 they should do something really heroic
  • Shadowind_Prime
    53 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Another prrediction:

EPISODE IX: THE CLONE WARS STRIKES BACK (PORG EDITION)

Simple story prediction: Kylo founds out there are 4 Snokes on his ship. Angered by their clone's death, the Snokes electrified Kylo. But after that, they saw 5 more Kylo jumping from the top with their Porgsabers. But Poe accidentally press a button on his ship while drinking a coffee that shot a Porgrocket to the First Order ship and destroy all of them. VICTORY! (3 Stars)

LOP (Laughing out Porg)
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    Jedi_Bane wrote: »
    I think the Rose outrage was about how she did figuratively nothing to progress the story and she helped destroy the resistance plus her line that the majority of people hate.

Poe is the one who got most of the Resistance killed. His actions at the beginning wiped out most their fleet and his actions by telling Rose and Finn how they were going to Crait got the rest killed as DJ overheard the message and he relayed it to the First Order.

I see it as Poe put those bomber crews out of their misery...you can't tell me they were happy to be the ones flying those slow as phuck paper mache "bombers".
  • I think we will see Poe get banned from the Resistance....

And another old characters will die in episode 9 too like....Nien Nunb, or......no! Not Chewie please!
  • Shadowind_Prime
    53 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Or maybe
    NIEN NUNB: A Star Wars Story
    or
    PORKINS: A Star Wars Story

Psst....I know the next movie will be
    PORG: Not A Star Wars Story
    Lol
  • Ep IX is going to be about how much "good" is actually in Kylo and for him to become to good-guy.

To literally every other character in the universe, it's: Be careful, the dark side is insidious... it will ensnare you before you know it

Kylo has been trying very hard to turn for two movies now...

He's conflicted each time he does something horrible, but does it anyway to "prove" how evil he is... yet, he still hasn't actually turned.

Rey on the other hand seems to be just as conflicted... perhaps she falls to the dark side instead?
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Ep IX is going to be about how much "good" is actually in Kylo and for him to become to good-guy.

To literally every other character in the universe, it's: Be careful, the dark side is insidious... it will ensnare you before you know it

Kylo has been trying very hard to turn for two movies now...

He's conflicted each time he does something horrible, but does it anyway to "prove" how evil he is... yet, he still hasn't actually turned.

Rey on the other hand seems to be just as conflicted... perhaps she falls to the dark side instead?

By the end of TLJ, they’ve pretty much made up their minds on their morality