7* Asajj and me tonight!!!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Indeed she is and quite reliable at that..and heal massively in return..
  • Options
    My boi gettin laid tonight!
  • Options
    My Asaj is max star, gear and all abilities. I have her as Leader of my night sister team. Her leadership speed boost for the team works for me. By the time the enemy gets to go they are always down one. I use a full night sister team in arena and GW. I have a good run going of clearing the GW each day. The bug fix helps a lot as she has a buf now almost the entire match.
  • Options
    Zxcas wrote: »
    Mine at 5* is very reliable in buff clearing. Id say close to 80%. Clears taunt very reliably, but not so good with Defense up cleanse. Clears out defense penetration very well. Mine will be 6* in a few days. After she's 6, I'll 7* Sid first then her after that.

She pairs extremely well with initiate, who is extremely underrated. Mine is 5* level 65 and was 2nd in power rank only to 7* Luminara

Good to hear, thanks!
    Think now she's the only char that can clear positive buff on opponent's whole team, which means she might be THE counter to poggle, Leia, plasma and all the "taunters"

She's the only one I'm aware of aside from Yoda that can clear Poggles damage up buffs at once. But, you'll most likely need Phasma or Akbar to get her turn meter up. If the droids go first, she's a goner.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    Hmm, even in GW all you need is one errant GS or QGJ assist attack to kill off Asajj and make you have to retreat and repeat. Or all those Sids in Arena make you heal useless. Just saying...AI has a way of targeting your weakest.
  • Options
    I love Asajj, she is awesome as Leader in NS team. With her small boost she might become more viable. Definately didn't regret farming her.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    I like her. At 6* she's finally useable. With bug fix, always stays buffed. She saved my bacon last round of GW today. Poe exposed and her AOE killed one and crushed everyone else.

After I 7* Sid (yeah, I was a very dumb noob) I'll 7* her.
  • Options
    Hmm, even in GW all you need is one errant GS or QGJ assist attack to kill off Asajj and make you have to retreat and repeat. Or all those Sids in Arena make you heal useless. Just saying...AI has a way of targeting your weakest.

She has more than enough health for me at 5*, I've never had her die once in GW, and I used her at 3-4* when I first got her, severely underleveled.
    Healing immunity doesn't prevent life steal, either, so Sid is no threat to her.
  • Options
    I have her at 5* and she's a cracking clutch player for me. Probably going to drop her from arena for Kylo Ren but in GW she's one of the most valuable toons I have along with Barriss.
  • Options
    Song wrote: »
    Let us know how you doing in Arena....lol
    I got Asajj at 7* on my alt and i use her in arena as well ... i love her. Her hp steal together with her no-cooldown-aoe (timing is the key) makes her really strong.

My alt is Ewok/Nightsisters only, so the Arena team atm looks like this:
    Teebo 6* Leader
    Asajj 7*
    Ewok-Scout 4*
    Ewok-Elder 4*
    Old Daka 6*

Im ranked around 500-600 only, so its not the best team, but it makes fun fighting with them and i dont lose that often (i more often ran out of time as i lost battle, but that was back, when i used Ewoks + Chewy + JC only in arena).

Elder + Daka is an amazing team ... ;)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Khai wrote: »
    My boi gettin laid tonight!
    @Khai - you know it. :*
  • Options

Actually Asajj is the one character which doesnt care about puny Sids (her lifesteal goes through heal immunity). Side project of main is converting you to NS pvp user :).
    Wetwurx wrote: »
    Pairing her with Phasma helps as she gets pulled for assists.

Personaly i hate using her with Phasma (used to do that in DS missions, as most of my allies are either Phasma or Bariss). assisst take away rampage buff and it is always better to decide on your own how to use it. I got messed up by phasma assist a lot before patch as he tend to call buffed Asajj to assist on target dead already :(.
    Q2l4ZQlh.jpg
    XxlvSh6h.jpg
    OmcUDQuh.jpg
    NIvb1Xqh.jpg

You are in the same spot I am gearwise :) - 11 more purple eyeballs left :(. Luckily I can comfort myself with the thought that i get to farm 300 purple hairdryers after that.
  • Options
    I use her all the time - she makes any taunt pretty much redundant and her stun actually hits quite reliably for me. Great way of clearing out buffs, turn meter is slow but if you have controllers in your team like Dakka and phasma then she is very dangerous (mine is 7* level 70 gear 8)
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

I agree the AI does not know how to use her or any charater so yeah she is a very easy target.
    But as with all charaters there is a huge difference between the AI using them and a player using them.

I use her in GW and she makes it thru to the end every time. Since health steal works thru healing immunity I put her in the spot that sid attacks first so that she will take the healing immunity. Sid is then gone by the next time he can use it and her attacks will heal her back up.
  • Options
    I got Ventress at 7* she is one of the most fun character to play with. All her skills are useful and I even got rank #1 in arena when she still has the group heal. She is just too slow for arena right now by the time she has her move the game is pretty much decided. I replaced her with a 6* star GS lol. She works great in DS, GW and challenge not to mention she looks awesome.
  • Options
    She is just way too slow imo. Never been afraid of any team with her on it.
  • Options
    She's good if you have ways of getting her involved in fights fast, examples being assists and speed buffs, but usually she's too slow to be a high tier hero in arena. If you leveled her up though, grats, she can be quite fun to use with so much flexibility.
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    chuckwing wrote: »
    She is just way too slow imo. Never been afraid of any team with her on it.

That's because the AI doesn't know how to use her. If we could active pvp against each other, you'd be singing a different tune!
  • Options
    When Ventress is infected with Phasma slow debuff she is as good as dead lol
  • Options
    I find her area attack amazing.
    My Ally Code: 879-648-786
  • Options
    I find her area attack amazing.

On crit with Rampage Buff, I've seen mid 4K, maybe even 5k. She does do quite a bit of damage on crit, but you need TM manipulation to use her effectively. Like I've posted several times, she will only attack twice or so per arena encounter. Rey will attack 3x or more if she isn't focused. That's pretty much 3 one shotted characters. Ventress lacks that obvious power, but she can make a few heads turn. Just not nearly enough to be considered meta.