Game Will Not Load

Prev1
Been trying to load game off and on for about two hours. Get to "Loading Cantina" prompt on splash screen and hangs. Others in my guild have same issue, started happening when I first started hanging. Using iPad, closed all items (double-clicked menu button, swiped off all programs), powered off/on, can play other games, have connection to Internet, same thing happens. Missed Arena and ship battles, bummed about that.Was still happening as I typed this at 7:10pm CST March 7 2017, I'm in Texas if it is a regional issue.

Replies

• Options
    I opened the shipments at the top and nothing was there. So, I decided to shut it down for a minute and reopen the game. Now, I can’t grt past the “loading cantina” screen. Anyone else having this trouble?
  • MntMan
    281 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not able to get past the loading screen. For some reason someone else posted something similar and it was thrown in archives. From what I can tell though it's happening to others and not resolved (Not for me for certain). In fact I think it is an EA issue. There seems to be reported a number of EA outages across a lot of platforms. Specifically what I have seen is in Massachusetts. Also checked a couple EA games on my Xbox and having issues getting on servers.

Anyone else getting this? If so in Mass or other location? TW going on right now and not very happy about it to be candid.
  • MntMan
    281 posts Member
    Options
    I am. Posted a similar topic. I have seen on other EA forums it may be an EA server issue. May even be regional. I'm in Massachusetts.
  • Options
    It’s eveywhere my guild is based in australia and they are out as well
  • Options
    It’s right before my payout and I can’t get in the game either.
  • Options
    Yeah I keep loading cantina too
  • Options
    Same issue, can’t get past loading cantina screen
  • Options
    Slovenia (Europe) same problem... Cantina loading forever
  • Options
    West Coast; same issue here.
  • Options
    MntMan wrote: »
    I am. Posted a similar topic. I have seen on other EA forums it may be an EA server issue. May even be regional. I'm in Massachusetts.

I’m in NC. Maybe it’s enough of a widespread issue that they’ll fix it.
  • Options
    Same issue here
  • Options
    Same issue. There is a small thread about it on EA Answers HQ, but who knows if that will actually help.
  • Options
    I can't get past the loading screen either and I'm in the Midwest region.
  • Options
    Serbia (Europe), stuck on "Loading Cantina" screen for past 5 hours.
  • Options
    ...and there goes my payout. 150 easy crystals out the window.
  • Options
    I’m in Chicago and have same issues!
  • Options
    I have the same issue.
  • Options
    Freydwen wrote: »
    ...and there goes my payout. 150 easy crystals out the window.

... Oh shi-- I didn't even think of my pay out. Welp, there goes my arena rank.
  • ksomm5
    169 posts Member
    Options
    Too many people complaining about changes. They are shutting it down to teach us a lesson. :-p
  • Options
    oh god if they start shutting down the game because people are complaining, then it will never open again
  • Options
    I tried uninstall/install app, cleared caches on apps and phone.. turned off Wi-Fi..nothing helps
  • Options
    It just started cause I’ve been playing all day then accidentally closed my tab and now it’s the same as everyone else loading cantina......
  • Options
    Man I am an addict...Have not been able to log in for an hour now. Sad :'(:'(
  • Options
    I posted about it around an hour and a half ago, still locked out. My post got kicked to archives, which usually happens with system related problems.
  • Options
    I’m having the same issue. The game is stuck in the Cantina loading screen. This began around 2330 GMT
  • Options
    It was playing ok for me until 10 mins ago and now I just get to look at the lovely new cover pic forever
  • Options
    Same here. Missed all of arena, and looks like I am going to miss fleet as well. In SoCal.
  • Options
    Been about an hour for me
  • Options
    Same - whole guild affected. Can't get defense set for TW... Can't get dailies done... Hope they fix this quick. Gonna need some freebies to take the sour taste out my mouth over this issue.
  • Options
    Same!