Luke Skywalker

So let's start with the first thing. I'm an old player, about 2 or 1 years ago I stopped playing this game. A lot has changed and I literally forgot how everything works and what to farm. The thing is that I really want to get Luke Skywalker (Rebel) and farming, ST Han, Ben, Leia and Luke farmboy is easy. The worst part is R2D2. I've got 6 star Vader, 5 star Palpatine, and these are basically the best Empire characters I've got. I'm not really an F2P player so energy isn't a problem. My worst problem was creating a decent team, always. I need a good Empire team for R2D2 event when it comes to the game so I can later on start Luke's event. So the real question here, is who to farm to get 7 star R2? I know that Grand Moff is good and I don't really want Thrawn to my team. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Replies

• Vader, Palpatine, TIE Fighter Pilot, Tarkin & (Royal Guard or Magmatrooper)
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Colonel Starck has a permanent spot in guild store and is needed in DS TB
  • Royal guard could take some time to farm to 7 star.

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    You have to ask yourself do you want the best empire characters or do you want minimum effort characters that are good in other areas of the game.

The minimum effort team is Palpatine lead, Vader, Tarkin, Stormtrooper and Tie Fighter Pilot,

Vader Tarkin and TFP have 3 of the better ships in the game, Palpatine is an easy event and storm trooper is an easy farm.
  • I've decided to first farm Palpatine then I'll make a team.
    Palpatine (lead), Vader, Tarkin, TIE Fighter Pilot and Magma Trooper
  • DangBusta
    147 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    EP, Vader, Shoretrooper, TFP & GMT will get the job done nicely & set you up reasonably well for Arena. Magmatrooper is an easier to get option if you don't have LS Hard battle 9-B available to sim.

Can get them all to 7* by farming from Cantina/LS/DS battles & free store purchases (GW, PvP, Ships etc) except EP who you can't farm, you need to win him from his Event with a 7* Rebel team.
  • Stud3099
    601 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    DangBusta wrote: »
    EP, Vader, Shoretrooper, TFP & GMT will get the job done nicely & set you up reasonably well for Arena. Magmatrooper is an easier to get option if you don't have LS Hard battle 9-B available to sim.

Can get them all to 7* by farming from Cantina/LS/DS battles & free store purchases (GW, PvP, Ships etc) except EP who you can't farm, you need to win him from his Event with a 7* Rebel team.

No way he gets shoretrooper 7 stars before CLS comes back. Plus, if he doesn't have some of those toons 7 stars yet, I'm guessing those hard nodes aren't 3 star if they're even unlocked.

I wouldn't rely on EP coming back before CLS either. Hopefully you can get Vader to 7 stars and then GMT, Magma, Storm, TFP and Starck will likely be the path of least resistance. You'll have to gear them to make them successful too. There are 6 there to give you an option if farming is sluggish on any one of them.

Good luck!
  • Stud3099 wrote: »
    DangBusta wrote: »

No way he gets shoretrooper 7 stars before CLS comes back. Plus, if he doesn't have some of those toons 7 stars yet, I'm guessing those hard nodes aren't 3 star if they're even unlocked.

I wouldn't rely on EP coming back before CLS either. Hopefully you can get Vader to 7 stars and then GMT, Magma, Storm, TFP and Starck will likely be the path of least resistance. You'll have to gear them to make them successful too. There are 6 there to give you an option if farming is sluggish on any one of them.

Good luck!
    No, I doubt that there will be enough time, but he did state that he's spending on energy refreshes....
    He also said that he played for a long time prior to dropping the game, so "if" he has LS Hard 9-B available to sim, then I just suggested Shoretrooper as a character who will go a lot further than the Event.
    Magmatrooper was provided as the easier alternative, if he doesn't have the battle available.

I completely agree that your selection of candidates, up to TFP, is an easier farm.
    If he has Shortrooper's battle unlocked then I reckon he could potentially earn him more quickly, at maybe 3 shards per day than Starck at 5 shards per 2 days.
  • I'm going to buy 15k crystals and see who I can farm.

I thought about first getting Palp to 7* when he comes back just to be prepared I wanted to make a team.
    Leia, ST Han, Ben, Wedge and Bigs, I asked people in my guild but didn't get much help. If I farm Leia, Ben and ST Han, I'll have 3 good rebels to use and 3 characters needed in the cls event.
    What do you think?
  • DangBusta
    147 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    WideBoi wrote: »
    I'm going to buy 15k crystals and see who I can farm.

I thought about first getting Palp to 7* when he comes back just to be prepared I wanted to make a team.
    Leia, ST Han, Ben, Wedge and Bigs, I asked people in my guild but didn't get much help. If I farm Leia, Ben and ST Han, I'll have 3 good rebels to use and 3 characters needed in the cls event.
    What do you think?
    Sure, but you still need an Empire team for R2, before you can participate in CLS event.
    So no real point in farming characters for CLS event if you don't have necessary characters for R2 event.
    Personally, I'd advise farming the teams sequentially.

So who's needed first?
    Empire 1st, for R2, as without them there's no him, without him there's no CLS event.
    Then farm Ep IV characters, the 3 you've mentioned & Farm Luke.

For a competitive squad, the Empire will give you that, as would the Rebels you mention.
    Phoenix are also a worthy early farm, as 7* Phoenix can get you 7* EP & 7* Thrawn.

Place the prize characters in order of preference.
    See if there's any dependency between them, like R2 needed for CLS, so has to be done first.
    Farm the relevant characters/squads in order of Event you wish to participate in.
  • I'll keep that in mind!
    I'm going to use the rebel team I said earlier, Old Ben, Leia and ST Han, 3 of those characters are needed in cls event and after I get Palp to 7 stars, I'm going to make an empire team :
    Palpatine (lead), Vader, TIE Fighter, Tarkin and Magmatrooper
    After I get R2 I'm going to farm Luke (farmboy) and waiting for cls event, thanks for the help, I appreciate it!
  • DangBusta
    147 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    WideBoi wrote: »
    I'll keep that in mind!
    I'm going to use the rebel team I said earlier, Old Ben, Leia and ST Han, 3 of those characters are needed in cls event and after I get Palp to 7 stars, I'm going to make an empire team :
    Palpatine (lead), Vader, TIE Fighter, Tarkin and Magmatrooper
    After I get R2 I'm going to farm Luke (farmboy) and waiting for cls event, thanks for the help, I appreciate it!
    Pleasure mate, happy to help.
    Sounds like a plan! If you already have OB, STH & Leia at 7*, I'd say to make a start on Farmboy as soon as you've finished your Empire team, rather than wait for the R2 Event to begin.

All the Ep IV characters & Empire characters will probably need to be at least G8, but G9 is really min recommended, if you ask me.

Good luck!