Intermittent Login Issues: 3/9: [Resolved]

Replies

• Options
    Yeah who broke the internet?
    And right at the end of territory war?
    For shame......Shame!
  • Options
    Revanatrix wrote: »
    Mine only started a couple hours ago. Same connection issue as most others. Not going to panic because stuff happens but very glad to know it’s not just me. Alberta Canada here

Started around an hour ago for me. i was able to grab my daily cantina reward but shortly after couldn’t get back into game.
  • Sage020
    59 posts Member
    Options
    Yup, no connection here either, iOS in Wisonsin
  • Cappie
    34 posts Member
    Options
    These outages are getting really old. There was no gift for the last outage that lasted hours. I doubt if they will do it this time. But having this happen at the end of TW is the worst, especially those that were in close matches. We were matched with a team that was twice as strong as ours, so not only am I unhappy with EAs service lately also their game as a whole. Their new changes benefit no one and it's not fun playing anymore.
  • Options

Grimstoned wrote: »
    TalonLee wrote: »
    Amazing the amount of whining in here. I am betting everyone will get their 1st place rewards. You act like computer and server issues never happen. I would love to walk into your work and just **** about things you have no control over. Get over it people. It’s a game.

Please. Take your own advice. Your post is the most useless kind. Don’t tell other people what to post and if an issue arises I hope people post about it. My guild had the same issue btw. We are bumming. We had em. And if we don’t say anything CG will never know. Like how they didn’t know ST Han could go HAM in the sith raid. Or how they didn’t know REYJT would do well in the new raid they created. They only found these things out because of us. Videos and post the players made is how they figure out things. Obviously.

I never said don’t provide feedback. But when people cry and act like CG isn’t going to take care of it is just sad. A guild being demoralized because of this is pathetic. State your issues and concerns and wait to see what they do to fix it. If the fix isn’t what your think is acceptable then go ahead and complain. Crying before they fix the problem and then compensate is the reaction of a 4 year old. As I said, I would guess CG will award everyone a win in TW and extra crystals for payouts and other issues (possible heroic raids that timed out). Wait to see how they address it and then react.
  • JoeSolo
    74 posts Member
    Options
    It was Stromtrooper Han’s fault
  • Options
    Most of my guild missed the last 2 hours of tw and missed there afternoon energy as did i! There better be some compensation for this
  • Options
    Grimstoned wrote: »
    Amazing the amount of whining in here. I am betting everyone will get their 1st place rewards. You act like computer and server issues never happen. I would love to walk into your work and just **** about things you have no control over. Get over it people. It’s a game.

Please. Take your own advice. Your post is the most useless kind. Don’t tell other people what to post and if an issue arises I hope people post about it. My guild had the same issue btw. We are bumming. We had em. And if we don’t say anything CG will never know. Like how they didn’t know ST Han could go HAM in the sith raid. Or how they didn’t know REYJT would do well in the new raid they created. They only found these things out because of us. Videos and post the players made is how they figure out things. Obviously.

I never said don’t provide feedback. But when people cry and act like CG isn’t going to take care of it is just sad. A guild being demoralized because of this is pathetic. State your issues and concerns and wait to see what they do to fix it. If the fix isn’t what your think is acceptable then go ahead and complain. Crying before they fix the problem and then compensate is the reaction of a 4 year old. As I said, I would guess CG will award everyone a win in TW and extra crystals for payouts and other issues (possible heroic raids that timed out). Wait to see how they address it and then react.
    No one here should have to consider what you feel is whining or what. Why are you posting in this thread? Did you have a game issue? If not handle your own issues with perspective. This thread is about something. A game issue.
  • Options
    This is the third time in 10 days this has happened. Previous 2 times I lost my daily rewards.
  • Options
    With wi-fi the game doesn't work.
  • Options
    Same problem, don't connect android (wifi or 4G), spain.
    I hope we are rewarded for this failure
  • Options
    Same here. My son and I will lost our payouts (500 necessary crystals) :( But I'm sure that they'll fix it soon. You know, it's all based in hope ^^

giphy.gif
  • Options
    ive found that any work connection that utilizes a VPN and I'm connected to via wifi won't allow me to login. When I use my mobile data on my phone, it works just fine.
  • Options
    yep, i'm going to lose 500 crystals now... fix yo stuff so lame.
  • Options
    3 hours later still nothing !!!!!!
  • Pjmiller
    16 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Connection error
    There is an error with your connection
    Try again.

This is the message I continuously get, and obviously there is no internet connection error because I am able to post this.Also tried cellular data on my phone and I still get the same message! I uninstalled and reinstalled and same error message on both my phone and tablet. Both are Android devices. No chance of winning territory wars because most of our team has been locked out. Would like to get my free bonus energy as well which may expire by time I am able to get in. I spend lots of money on this and would really like a resolution.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    No issues here (UK - Android)
  • Options
    Lost fleet payout on 2 accounts AND we were in a close TW and all our heavy hitters who were only able to log in in last 2 hours didn't get to battle, so we lost :worried:
  • LarGe
    113 posts Member
    Options
    Couldn't get my energy, couldn't finish TW. ****
  • Options
    East Coast, started before noon. Both Apple & Android devices. Toggled on off WiFi, changed through 6 different WiFi connections, tried data, turned on off with both devices. Nothing, same connection error on both. Missed my lunch break TW battles cos work, lunch break to play. Feelsbadman.
  • Options
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    UPDATED 10:50am by @CG_Leviathan

Hey Heroes,

Good news!

We have discovered the source of the connectivity errors and are working to isolate the issue.

We will keep you updated as we learn more, thank you for your continued patience.

-Levi

• Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    There is a bug report thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Unable-to-connect/m-p/6682088#M10267

However, some communication here would be good too

Everyone please light this up over at Answers HQ, posting here is great but much less effective at getting the information where it need to be.

Also, Android US, no issue logging in.

Yes there is a issue with Android as well. I have a new LG and my phone hasn't been able to log in since I woke up early this morning. TW, energy refreshes, already had full energy that's been waisted. So much was list due to this and it's more than likely could ruin arena if not fixed smh
  • Options
    The same problem here (Poland - android)
  • Options
    hahaha I was just doing fine.

And then suddenly I got the "connection error" pop up. The "try again" button - it does nothing!! Android in the US, btw.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    Lekrom1982 wrote: »
    Lost fleet payout on 2 accounts AND we were in a close TW and all our heavy hitters who were only able to log in in last 2 hours didn't get to battle, so we lost :worried:

How close, and are you in BHG JynnKronnic?
  • Options
    DEVELOPERS... Please use individual Port Numbers for different servers from now onwards while hosting. Localhost.swgoh.com:5010/en/ will not help
  • Options
    To busy nerfing stuff for the sith raid to fix this prob.
  • Options
    Connection error
    There is an error with your connection
    Try again.

This is the message I continuously get, and obviously there is no internet connection error because I am able to post this.Also tried cellular data on my phone and I still get the same message! I uninstalled and reinstalled and same error message on both my phone and tablet. Both are Android devices
  • Options
    switching into my phone opearator data conection instead of wifi works for me. poland, tmobile.
  • Options
    Read the dev announcements.
This discussion has been closed.