Month of the Jedi

So I love the sith update and think EA did a good job changing up the meta. I don’t think we need another changing up of the meta right away, but sometime soon I really think the Jedi need updating. For me, they are the coolest part of Star Wars, yet with the exception of General Kenobi, none of them are competitive.

When do you think we’ll see a month of the Jedi?

Replies

• Options
    Around when we get jedi knight Luke.
  • Options
    Soon™️
  • Options
    Jedi Anakin needs a rework
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Separatist rework > Jedi rework
  • Options
    Hopefully never and the sith will continue with new additions, buffs and OP abilities MWHAHAHAHA
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    Which was the correct sub forum, and how do I find it now?
  • Options
    Feedback; characters
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes yes yes
  • Options
    Thing is, the Jedi actually have a lot of legitimately good units, to varying degrees. General Kenobi, Old Ben, Ezra, Kanan, Barriss, Qui Gon, Hermit Yoda. But they also have a lot of either useless or super niche characters, and Jedi teams don't really have a win condition. To win a fight, you eventually have to hit somebody, and the only one they've got I'd describe as a heavy hitter is probably Ezra.

So, instead, sometimes Jedi get plucked for non-Jedi teams, but that's about it.

There are plenty of Jedi characters, if they could just be retooled into something that... works.
    Still not a he.