100 Tactics G12 Gear Worth it for CLS?

Ariben
95 posts Member
I can pop the 100 tactics gear piece (Mk 12 ArmaTek Cybernetics) and I'll have all his gear spots filled up. That gear piece does +100 tactics, +70 physical damage, and +60 physical critical chance.

Since tactics only increases his special damage (which he doesn't do) and resistance, the physical damage will only add about 300-400 on the hit on average, and he already has a high physical critical chance...is this gear piece even worth it?

Does the resistance from tactics help that much? It kind of seems like a waste of G12 gear that would be better going to someone who does special damage. Am I wrong?

Replies

• scuba
    14039 posts Member
    Seeing as many like to run these new fangled empirr sith teams the resistance could help.
    It will reduce damage done by ep, Thrawn and dn on all their attacks.
  • Pandemicplague
    16 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    You are not putting that piece in for tactics you are putting it in to squeeze every last bit of dps from cls
  • It's already said that g12 balancing (or nerf?) OP char, n buff weaker char. It's improve cls, but not much. I equip him with that just bcause i want my cls maxed 100%.

It's up to u.. but if u barely use him, why bother equip?
  • You are not putting that piece in for tactics you are putting it in to squeeze every last bit of dps from cls

Yes it's true.. but it can overlap by equip bunch of mod with +100 flat offence secondary.
  • I have that piece for both Han and CLS, it is worth it because what would I buy if not lol