Do anyone know the drop rate of 1,299 pack?

as title say just want to know do they really have actual number of drop rate or just flexible due to how player want that character

Replies

• Is terrible a drop rate?
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    No idea, but i recommend not wasting crystals on them unless you are okay with spending hundreds (at least) of dollars buying them.
  • Better off saving and waiting to be released in shipments. I usually average 7 shards per pack. In shipments 8 shards costs you 640. Much better deal.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    95% of the time it drops 7 shards
  • Buy a bunch and report back.
  • Zwanni_420 wrote: »
    Is terrible a drop rate?

8times = 7 7 7 7 12 7 7 7
  • Wow that's really lucky a 12 and not a 5 in the bunch
  • I've get 5 - 7 shards, but i'm not buy it much. Just 1 or 2 after buy the cash pack, for bring them to *4.

U can watch Warrior's video (with him and Urban Blaster, topic about sion droprate), and u can see that what people said here is true. Also latest PSA on Goin' Nerd channel.

330 pack is exist, but it's IMPPOSIBLE for u get the jackpot just buying 1 or 2 1,299 pack.
  • No, it's to low to be able to be calculated
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    If 5-7 shards for 1,299 crystals is "affordable" and you consider it a decent deal, go for it. Otherwise...

giphy.gif
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Total waste of money to use crystals on those packs. Save the crystals for refreshes, and just spend cash to buy bundles that you want. Or as someone else mentioned, wait for them to show up in Shipments and then spend the crystals there, as it is a much better deal.
  • The drop rate is 100%, the average is 5-6
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    100% chance to get 5 shards
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    It's high, very high.

Oh, you said "drop rates", I thought you said "disappoinment rates" - my bad.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • 12x I have had only 7 shard drops. I figured at least one in 10 would have a decent bump.
  • It's usually 7 but occasionally you may get lucky. I only bother if it's a really good character. I got lucky and got 144 on the one I bought for sion so it is possible but probably not likely.