Sith Triumvirate Raid Changes [MEGA]

1789101113Next

Replies

• jedilord
    337 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    have i missed something? many people are getting upset about the nerf... i had read that only raids are changed, not the game^^
    but back to the raid changes... please change the rewards also! why do we get a pile of scrap for many days of work? nearly a place 50 in rancorraid and 5minutes effort gives better rewards than place 1 in your super duper new sithraid^^

btw: place3 had provided 1 slot more of scraprewards than 1st and 2nd place^^ need screen? feel free to ask me about it i have them stored... but i know you are not interested in solving problems, there are so many more problems (months or years old) in the bug reports section please fix them before

and here is a screen we like: scrappy coco, not your scrap rewards ;)
    Scrappy+coco+lolwurt_702082_3349411.jpg
    Post edited by jedilord on
  • sith raid rewards also needs to be fixed.
    days of work for some pile of scrap... a place 50 in rancorraid and about 5 minutes effort are providing mostly better rewards than place1 of your super duper new sithraid

btw: place3 got 1 slot more of scraprewards than 1st and 2nd place... need screen? feel free to ask i have them stored, but please fix some other bugs in the bug section wihich are older than old before the "one slot more bug", thanks

and last but not least here is a screen we like: scrappy coco ;) we don´t want to see a screen about scrap rewards :)
    Scrappy+coco+lolwurt_702082_3349411.jpg
  • What 'long term player' doesn't have vader lead zeta

"Long Term" is perfectly relative. My 15 months might be long term to some, but I'm still a baby compared to launch players. What's long term to you @Th3NameLess? Probably not 15 months, since I don't have a zeta on my Vader's lead. If you wanted to be rational about your comment and say "It would be surprising that anyone that has been around since the introduction of zetas doesn't have a Zader lead", that would make more sense.

Naa I prefer mine @cannon_fodder, nice try though.
  • @CG_RyDiggs , I like the raid
  • I've never posted before. I've really enjoyed the game so far. Recently dinged 85 with 1 mil gp.

My guild has almost 75 mil gp, we have trouble taking t6 of triumvirate raid...no biggie.

I had a tough time picking my first zeta, with a lot of good options, I chose Finn. I was trying to plan for getting bb8 and then Jedi rey. Finns zeta seems to be the only early reason to farm resistance. It makes the team. Without it, all the other characters massively underperform. I chose it over palp because I wanted to help my guild in raids. Resistance doesn't seem to do well in pvp. Now that I have invested my hard earned zeta I find out I can't land an expose on any raid bosses and the entire team is scrapped.....

I was going to start farming the veterans for Jedi rey. Can you give me a reason to do that?
  • @CG_RyDiggs
    It's kinda dumb when you eliminate infinte loops in the raid but not DS Territory Battles. Rebels passing taunts around and stealth, full heals, full tm, stuns, daze etc.
  • I'm not super happy about some of the changes either (although, the STHan thing is crazy and really needs to change) but my big question is how many full zetas will we get to make up for the issue/bring some other squads up to snuff to do more than 50k damage? :smile:
    Go Pens!
  • Maybe making expose a buff instead of an enemy debuff would work. Change the damage for raid bosses. Resistance teams would keep their functionality and damage would be on line with other teams
  • Wiggensbog wrote: »
    @CG_RyDiggs
    It's kinda dumb when you eliminate infinte loops in the raid but not DS Territory Battles. Rebels passing taunts around and stealth, full heals, full tm, stuns, daze etc.
    Only fast to fix things that give advantage to the players, not the other way around.
    I'm not super happy about some of the changes either (although, the STHan thing is crazy and really needs to change) but my big question is how many full zetas will we get to make up for the issue/bring some other squads up to snuff to do more than 50k damage? :smile:
    I bet we will get at most a few hundred cristals and events currency... :s

• Hey all,

THANK YOU ALL for the feedback, thoughts, opinions and support!

We've posted a new updated thread here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/162420/upcoming-sith-triumvirate-raid-changes-3-12-mega with more data.

I invite you all to join us there for the discussion of upcoming changes to the raid as there is more data for you to see.

I'll be sinking this thread, allowing you to post, but I'll be following along in the new thread linked above.

CG_RyDiggs
    Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
  • isn't 5% health reduction in only p1, way too much? 1% would be more than enough. we don't want a too easy raid..
  • Yeah smart move to start a new thread lol. I am sure they want this one to go away.
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Most recent change announcements:
    CG_TopHat wrote: »
    Hello Holotable Heroes,

Sith Triumvirate Changes

In the context of our above philosophy, we wanted to let you know that we are going to be making the following changes to The Sith Triumvirate.

In Phases 3 and 4, Darth Traya’s Bonds of Weakness will no longer activate “on-damage” abilities. This will affect the following characters:
    • Stormtrooper Han
    • Veteran Smuggler Han
    • Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca
    • Kylo Ren (Unmasked)
    • Commander Luke Skywalker
    • BB-8
    • Stormtrooper
    • Savage Opress
    • Royal Guard
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben)
    • Kylo Ren
    • Rey (Jedi Training)
    • K-2SO
    • Death Trooper
    • Clone Wars Chewbacca
    • IG-100 MagnaGuard
    • Darth Sion

We’ve made this change in response to some behaviors we’ve seen in the game around Stormtrooper Han’s ability kit. Specifically, Stormtrooper Han’s Unique, Bluff, and his first special ability, Draw Fire, were facilitating “infinite loops” of turn meter gain in Phases 3 and 4 of the Raid. In an effort to make the change uniform and not single out Stormtrooper Han, we’ve updated all characters with on-damage abilities to also not be affected by Bonds of Weakness. Darth Traya’s Raid Descriptions will be updated appropriately to reflect this change.

We’ve also made another change to Darth Traya in the Raid to prevent another rising, unintended strategy we’ve observed. Some players are using a combination of stealthed units and Nightsister Zombie to go well past the intended Enrage of Darth Traya. Now, when Darth Traya becomes Enraged she will dispel all positive status effects on her enemies and apply an undispellable, unresistable buff immunity as well.

Finally, our initial data indicates Expose is stifling other teams from finding a competitive place in the Sith Triumvirate Raid. We will be changing the amount of percent health damage Expose does in all Raids. Recognizing this change has an impact on overall balance, we will be lowering the health of the Sith Triumvirate Raid slightly as well to bring it more inline with our intended design.

We expect these changes will occur next week.

As always, we appreciate your continued support. Thanks for playing with us.

CG_TopHat

FAQ RESONSES:

1. This will only affect Raid bosses, not other game areas.
    2. This will have some minimal effect on Pit and AAT raids, but will not be nearly significant.
    3. We will monitor the update afterwards and make sure design goals are being met.
    4. CLARIFICATION:
    The planned changes are designed to guard against STHan exploiting an infinite Turn Meter loop in Phases 3 and 4 of the Sith Triumvirate Raid. Consequently, those units with “on-damage” turn meter effects will see a change in performance in Phases 3 and 4. These units are unaffected in Phases 1 and 2.

Current testing indicates those units with “on-damage” effects applying resistible effects are performing very close to previous levels in Phases 3 and 4. These units are unaffected in Phases 1 and 2.

Current testing indicates those units with “on-damage” healing effects are less survivable in Phases 3 and 4. These units are unaffected in Phases 1 and 2.

5. RESTATED FROM ABOVE:
    Recognizing this change has an impact on overall balance, we will be lowering the health of the Sith Triumvirate Raid slightly as well to bring it more inline with our intended design.

Did you guys test the effect of making Traya immune to TMR, and giving her TM on every hit if she doesn't already have that when not toppled, but leaving the on damage effect triggers of all those toons listed un-nerfed?
    This might have worked and made an STHan team viable, even if not like a JTR team, as although STHan's ability would speed up the whole team it would also feed TM to Traya via attacks and she would eventually enrage to shut down the battle... if not doing so sooner by killing STHan.

And was the change to counter cloaked toons (NS Acolyte) with Zombie really needed? It is not like this combo can keep going very long after enrage, can it, and it is a fun theory crafted team!
  • Can you please explain why DN is getting multiple attacks? None if the posted abilities state that he gains 100% tm or attacks multiple times. Every time he uses drain force he immediately annihilates someone. Not to mention getting doubles on his basic on 2 different characters. If it is intended then post it as an ability. If not then fix it.