Post your Zeta ideas HERE!

Dwinkelm
765 posts Member
edited March 2018
We all like to theory-craft, and we all like to pretend about what direction we’d take characters, given the opportunity. I thought it would be fun to post a thread with some player-generated ideas for Zeta abilities. For my choices, I’ll be revisiting some once-great toons for a modern update, doing my best to keep them balanced and not OP. Alrighty, here goes:

Royal Guard

Unyielding Defender - Royal Guard gains taunt and retribution for one turn whenever Emporer Palpatine takes damage

B2

Relentless Barrage - if B2 dispels 5 or more buffs, he gains Massive Protection Up for two turns.

Admiral Ackbar

Tactical Genius - any ally that uses their Tactical Genius buff gains offense up, critical chance up, critical damage up, defense up, and heal over time for two turns.

HK-47

Assassin’s Protocol - Droid allies gain 5% max health and 5% max protection on a critical hit

Sun Fac

Subjugate - this taunt can not be dispelled.

Jedi Knight Anakin

Deft Bladework - this attack can not be countered, resisted, or evaded and does 10% more damage for each of the following: Jedi Ally, Clone Ally, Separatist Enemy

Post edited by Dwinkelm on

Replies

• I'd like to see a zeta on Kenobi's cleanse, maybe add foresight with the retribution.
  • I’d like to see more zetas actually drop in the ship challenges.

^^this^^
  • If you're gonna Zeta ackbar, change tactical genious to say "All character's gain the tactical genious buff until the end of ackbar's next turn" i.e. doesn't dispel when another ally uses it.
  • Other characters that need Zeta:

Mace--Shatterpoint: 100% chance to expose. Mace ignores taunt. If any stealthed character becomes exposed (by Mace or anyone) they lose stealth and gain buff immunity for 1 turn (cannot be resisted).

JKA--Righteous Fury: Increased to +100% damage and, dispel all debuffs on JKA, refresh all cooldowns, gain potency up, crit chance up and critical damage up.

Ahsoka Tano--Daring Padawan: Whenever an ally is attacked, Ahsoka counters.

Lando--High Roller: Gain 5% health, protection and TM whenever he scores a critical hit.

Grevious--Daunting Presence: Increase to -30% crit chance, and enemies cannot gain advantage. Whenever a droid ally scores a critical hit on an enemy, remove 10% TM (cannot be resisted).
  • ^^ I like your idea for Lando. It would also be great if his High Roller attack couldn’t be countered.
  • Zeta Mace Windu leader all Jedi allies have +100% offense and other allies gain half that amount.
  • Irabiem wrote: »
    Zeta Mace Windu leader all Jedi allies have +100% offense and other allies gain half that amount.

Are you insane? Jedis like Ezra and Anakin would becomes unstoppable forces, not to mention General Kenobis all assist ability would exterminate any character in their path.

plus1
  • Wampa- Zeta on Howling Rage
    Whenever Wampa is attacked by a Rebel enemy he gain 10% Protection and 50% turn meter
  • I got one, add a cis Munificent and add general grievous as fleet commander for the Munificent.
  • elite64646 wrote: »
    I got one, add a cis Munificent and add general grievous as fleet commander for the Munificent.

No providence class, or his fighter / bomber
  • Also
    Wedge Antilles leadership zeta
    3% protection recovery on Crit
    When ever a Crit isn’t scored all rebel allies gain 15% Crit damage (stacking) until the end of the battle

Any comments
  • These are all good, I think the red guard taunt every EP taking damage is a touch excessive, let's be honest, they did zero fighting ever, I'd keep the at 50% original.
  • OP says Post your Zeta ideas HERE! ...

How about unlimited free zeta mats for only 3 minutes on the three year anniversary of the game?... the timer would be an inbox message and would start whenever you want it to... and however many toons you were able to zeta would be your reward. All in favor, say "Aye". :tongue:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • These are all good, I think the red guard taunt every EP taking damage is a touch excessive, let's be honest, they did zero fighting ever, I'd keep the at 50% original.

Who never did any fighting?
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    OP says Post your Zeta ideas HERE! ...

How about unlimited free zeta mats for only 3 minutes on the three year anniversary of the game?... the timer would be an inbox message and would start whenever you want it to... and however many toons you were able to zeta would be your reward. All in favor, say "Aye". :tongue:

"Aye""Aye""Aye""Aye""Aye" Haha If only that was the way.

I think my pretend zata would be GMY - basic attack - allowing you to gain tencity up for 2 turns & if hermit is present gains stealth for 3 turns. that would be awesome!
  • Mykie wrote: »
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    OP says Post your Zeta ideas HERE! ...

"Aye""Aye""Aye""Aye""Aye" Haha If only that was the way.

I think my pretend zata would be GMY - basic attack - allowing you to gain tencity up for 2 turns & if hermit is present gains stealth for 3 turns. that would be awesome!

LOL at all the aye's. If only it was that easy. haha :lol::joy:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • I'd like to see a zeta on Kenobi's cleanse, maybe add foresight with the retribution.

I like the idea, but i would prefer if it distributed the retribution to all enemies even if they had debuffs. That is mostly because in the sith raids with all the locked debuffs it is almost impossible for an ally to gain retribution.
  • Phasma- allies gain 10% turn meter when attacking out of turn, doubled for First Order allies, in addition, if a First Order ally has advantage they ignore critical hit immunity

Would like to see zetas not needing the massive number of omegas.
  • Reckless Assault

□ Deal Physical damage to all enemies. For each enemy Critically Hit, 25% chance for all allies to gain Offense Up for 2 turns. For each enemy not Critically Hit, 20% chance for Anakin to become Exposed for 2 turns.
    ® 25% chance to defeat target enemy and +25% chance to also gain Crit. Chance Up & Crit. Damage Up. -10% for Anakin to become exposed.

Righteous Fury
    □ Whenever another ally falls below 50% health or is defeated, Anakin gains 100% Turn Meter and his next attack deals 75% more damage
    ® Dispel all debuffs and his next attack deals +25% more damage. This attack ignores Taunt, can't be evaded and is a guaranteed critical hit.

Either or would be a great addition to one of the strongest jedi attackers in the movies and the series!!!!
  • TSWPandaman
    81 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Echo - Succession :
    Whenever a clone ally attacks out of turn, has 60% chance to call a clone ally.

Which is the buff the clones have on the empire assault
  • Anyone who has a level 7 unique or leader needs a zeta on those abilities.
  • Ct214476 wrote: »
    Anyone who has a level 7 unique or leader needs a zeta on those abilities.

Including Ugnaught’s unique and URoRRuR’R’R’s lead? Just because there is room for a zeta doesn’t mean they need one.