Can't see nihilus cooldown

Screenshot_2018_03_13_02_46_37_001_20180313025223982.jpg
Howdy!! As per title said, happen in p4 sith raid. When deathmark stick to sion, i can't select nihilus and see what's goin' on (the cooldown stuff). It make hard to strategize.

Ps: I'm on phone, kinda hard for me to file bug report from phone, i've failed many times from phone before. Also imo i don't think this is a bug, just something need to overlook.

Also as quote from Commander Geordi La Forge: "Can't see ---- Captain!!" :lol:

Replies

• Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I never understood that either. Whenever you attack one of the bosses, you are unable to target any of the other characters. Not sure if this is WAI(as it isn't mentioned anywhere) or it's yet another bug(another major one).
  • Since DeathMark acts as a taunt, you are forced to taunt Sion. Therefore, you can only see his cooldowns, not nihilus. if Sion weren't Deathmarked, you should be able to target Nihilus and see his cooldowns and such there.
  • I never understood that either. Whenever you attack one of the bosses, you are unable to target any of the other characters. Not sure if this is WAI(as it isn't mentioned anywhere) or it's yet another bug(another major one).

Actually it's working as intended, bcause deathmark like soft taunt.. u must target enemy that have deathmark. Before this it's works okay in pvp, or pve, bcause there is no enemy that have visible cooldown to strategize. Trouble come when there is new type of enemy with visible cooldown, but u can't see it.

Idk about other buff/debuff/mechanic beside deathmark that causing can't select nihilus.
    :flushed:
  • Simple solution would be to allow a target to check cooldowns, but if you attempt an attack you get the "ding-ding-no-you-don't" noise.

I don't think this classifies as a bug; This is a missed function. Or, the world's worst guessing game.
  • PAUBroksby wrote: »
    Since DeathMark acts as a taunt, you are forced to taunt Sion. Therefore, you can only see his cooldowns, not nihilus. if Sion weren't Deathmarked, you should be able to target Nihilus and see his cooldowns and such there.

But i like targeted sion.. his skull debuff increase my attack. I barely attack nihilus, but i need to keep watch his cooldown :flushed:
  • K_G0sling wrote: »
    Simple solution would be to allow a target to check cooldowns, but if you attempt an attack you get the "ding-ding-no-you-don't" noise.

I don't think this classifies as a bug; This is a missed function. Or, the world's worst guessing game.

or just.. "Use the force, Luke!" :lol:
  • I agree, it's a problem with every current raid, and more important here than in most. It's more than just keeping track of the enrage timer or seeing the turn meter of the tank's top cannon, you need to react very carefully with his skill timers.
  • Mahbrethir wrote: »
    I agree, it's a problem with every current raid, and more important here than in most. It's more than just keeping track of the enrage timer or seeing the turn meter of the tank's top cannon, you need to react very carefully with his skill timers.

Yea.. yea.. u are right.. sometimes when i'm lazy i just hold attack on the nihilus sion duo phase, let my guildmates take the fight. When nihilus gone, i come in :frowning:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    In this case with 3 bosses (I guess only 2 would matter) it would be a little crazy to keep them all displaying.

They would have to reprogram the "targeting" to view but still keep target lock on death mark.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    In this case with 3 bosses (I guess only 2 would matter) it would be a little crazy to keep them all displaying.

They would have to reprogram the "targeting" to view but still keep target lock on death mark.

Or maybe another alternative: get rid of nihilus.. he's annoying already at p1 :lol:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Or maybe another alternative: get rid of nihilus.. he's annoying already at p1 :lol:

They just want to make double sure you get the full feeling.
  • Kyno wrote: »

I see.. the feeling is amazing. we've been troll soo bad :unamused:
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member

Yes. He has finally surpassed Count Dooku as the most annoying character in the game.

In phase 4 I finally just put my last 2 teams on auto since he is so annoying to fight. I just could not do it anymore.
  • VonZant wrote: »

Yes. He has finally surpassed Count Dooku as the most annoying character in the game.

In phase 4 I finally just put my last 2 teams on auto since he is so annoying to fight. I just could not do it anymore.
    Same here!! VERY ANNOYING! :lol:
  • Perhaps Jedi Luke will come with the ability to ignore protection and prevent protection regen.