Bring sith raid rewards in line with the time investment please

The title says it all. My guild takes about 10 minutes to complete heroic Rancor after the 24 hours lapses, rewards are pretty good.
Heroic AAT takes a few hours, but the rewards are decent. Tier 4 of the Sith Raid takes 3 days of considerable time investment and the rewards are considerably worse than rancor rewards. How does that make sense? Please tell me I'm not alone in this thought. The rewards are terrible and honestly, not worth the time invested to kill it.

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Agreed. But we will eventually get to the point where this is like Haat and the rewards will feel just fine.

so just wait a year?
  • HK666 wrote: »
    Agreed. But we will eventually get to the point where this is like Haat and the rewards will feel just fine.

so just wait a year?

I'm sure you're right, but it just feels so unbalanced for now. Perhaps I'll take your advice.
  • Bjpac04
    119 posts Member
    Full g12 pieces on t7. Think that's pretty good rewards
  • Bjpac04 wrote: »
    Full g12 pieces on t7. Think that's pretty good rewards

considering, almost nobody below 160m gp will be able to finish heroic after the latest changes, it makes more sense to evaluate the value/time of t6 and lower tiers, which I think is too low.
  • most guilds that have heroic raids on farm can only hit T4-6 of the Sith Raid, so those tier rewards should at least match HAAT rewards for this new raid to be deemed "end-game content"?
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    Well, the guilds that can complete the T7 Sith Raid do not really need the rewards I think. For sure Team Instinct do not need any rewards. For all other guild this is just an additional event that will become the new pre-nerf GW.
  • Bjpac04
    119 posts Member
    Peer wrote: »
    Well, the guilds that can complete the T7 Sith Raid do not really need the rewards I think. For sure Team Instinct do not need any rewards. For all other guild this is just an additional event that will become the new pre-nerf GW.

This is definitely not true. Just cuz we have been playing since launch or put some money into game does not mean we don't need anything from raid.
  • Its so sad to do good 50kk damage along 4-5 days restarting battles many times looking for good RNG or any debuff to happen for almost nothing...
    Investing a lot of resources in toons that have low use in every other area of the game... To see them nerfed while also u get nothing...

Its so sad to finish 1st in ur guild after 4-5 days, 1 hour each day playing just this sit raid to get worst rewards than a 50th spot in rancor HC with 0 damage, wich takes literally 3 sec of ur time :S
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I pointed this out in the other thread, but will repost here for information's sake. The Heroic Sith rewards are very much worth the effort. I have finished at 29 both times and have gotten several useful salvage and full pieces of gear both times - a g12 visor and a purple mk6 thermal.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I finished 1st two times in T4 and just got very few parts and useless challenge gear...
    Those few parts (not even fully crafted gear) where from a lower quality than the T6 rancor rewards...

Does u think a guild capable of doing HAAT need lvl 60 gear (just a small amount, dont think they are full pieces) and useless challenge gear???
    Does u think its worth the effort? as leader, to coordinate a full 50 guild along 5 days, looking into some rosters to tell ppl what squad would work better in each phase, to get a few coins and gear we have thousands of???

I think no... And its even worst that this stacking tenacity makes every fun squad who worked in other raids almost useless so u have to develop a lot of toons with few other uses to get really bad rewards...
  • I thought the T6 rewards were worth it.

pH1OXjx.png
    eJi0Cjw.png
    weYCSjS.png
  • i think t5 is worth it also... top3 is at least... below that and not as worth it but if you dont like the rewards for effort just dont put in any effort and then it just becomes bonus gear when riad does finish
  • PiffGuru wrote: »
    I thought the T6 rewards were worth it.

pH1OXjx.png
    eJi0Cjw.png
    weYCSjS.png

Top three might be worth it for t6 but anything below that and rewards are awful and not worth time investment. So three dudes in guild will like it and the rest will constantly be **** off they are helping top three get good rewards while they get garbage. There is no way a lot of folks will want to do this boring smash the boss in the face and repeat gamemode everyday
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Bjpac04 wrote: »

This is definitely not true. Just cuz we have been playing since launch or put some money into game does not mean we don't need anything from raid.

Who is "we"? And how much is some money? "Some money" is not enough to have an almost fully maxed roster. I spent far more than "some money": a very long holiday, a small vehicle, the roof over my hat for like one year, more than other people earn in one or two quarters (German wages). That amount I spent is not even close to what is needed for a fully maxed roster.

Whatever you tried to say has nothing to do with Team Instinct level of spending.
  • The rewards are awesome. Traya will dominate this game for a while once people unlock her. Now everyone in your guild drop $10k so you can complete heroic to get him.
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    The rewards are awesome. Traya will dominate this game for a while once people unlock her. Now everyone in your guild drop $10k so you can complete heroic to get him.

Funny. In Europe we have to pay ~ 30% more.
  • Bjpac04
    119 posts Member
    Bjpac04 wrote: »

Who is "we"? And how much is some money? "Some money" is not enough to have an almost fully maxed roster. I spent far more than "some money": a very long holiday, a small vehicle, the roof over my hat for like one year, more than other people earn in one or two quarters (German wages). That amount I spent is not even close to what is needed for a fully maxed roster.

Whatever you tried to say has nothing to do with Team Instinct level of spending.

What I was saying is ur totally wrong in thinking that just because a guild can complete t7 that they don't need the gear.

Hate to break it to ya but team instinct is not the only guild to compete t7 (I know they like to post on forums so Every1 pats them on the back about it but many others have done it)
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    I don't think it will be long before more and more guilds will be able to do the Heroic Sith raid, which has very good rewards.

As more guilds get JTR (and that is easier now since the Vets are farmable for F2P) it will make it possible for more guilds to do so.

The HAAT raid, IMO, was much harder to try to aspire to than the Sith raid and, IMO, the HAAT raids are NOWHERE near as good as the Heroic Sith raid. I've gotten a fully crafted gear 12 piece every raid and haven't finished up Rank 30 in each of my 3 Heroic Sith raids completed. People finishing higher have gotten a fully crafted gear 12 piece and another fully crafted piece in the same rewards. Rewards are worth the effort for the Heroic version, IMO.
  • Well, I'll have to admit after seeing the t6 and t7 rewards, they look a lot better than what we've been getting from t4. It's been absolute garbage for for the most part. Although, I did get a full mk 6 hypo. Not the most highly sought after piece I'll grant you, but I never complain when I get full pieces of anything.
  • Just watch when you finish the next one.
    Get some Kleenex before