BB8 coming soon?

Its been since December i think? Shouldn't he be back soon? I have great 7 everyone except a zeta kylo at gear 8. Is that fine? Generic mods on all

Replies

• Its been since December i think? Shouldn't he be back soon? I have great 7 everyone except a zeta kylo at gear 8. Is that fine? Generic mods on all

He should have been back 2 weeks ago. I'm expecting him middle of March which is a month late and if he doesn't come then I quit the game.

Your gear 7 won't get u a 7 star BB8. You need to get them a step further. If your kylo was around g10 then he could carry them but at g8 he won't be
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Its been since December i think? Shouldn't he be back soon? I have great 7 everyone except a zeta kylo at gear 8. Is that fine? Generic mods on all

He should have been back 2 weeks ago. I'm expecting him middle of March which is a month late and if he doesn't come then I quit the game.

Your gear 7 won't get u a 7 star BB8. You need to get them a step further. If your kylo was around g10 then he could carry them but at g8 he won't be

K just got him to 5 stun guns away from gear 9. Ill be 10 by the weekend!

K just got him to 5 stun guns away from gear 9. Ill be 10 by the weekend!

Mine is 10 also and no zeta but my pilot is g11. You should definitely gear fo pilot he has some of the easiest requirements in the game and his ship is great to use
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Moved to the correct sub-forum.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!

The course is simple : R2-D2 , CLS , BB-8 , Rey (Jedi) , Thrawn ! As long as R2-D2 is not back and CLS also, we should not rely on the return of BB-8.
  • Thrawn was the last one right?
    I'm expecting him middle of March which is a month late and if he doesn't come then I quit the game.

Hey devs, hear that? Please delay it! XD
  • Thrawn was the last one right?

Wasn't it palp and his mythic?
    I'm expecting him middle of March which is a month late and if he doesn't come then I quit the game.

Hey devs, hear that? Please delay it! XD

Amen,

Late march at the earliest
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • I'm 20 shards from unmasked being done. And 120 from masked being done. Give me two weeks please!!
  • JonnyTheSkywalker
    32 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    JupiterBth wrote: »
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »

The course is simple : R2-D2 , CLS , BB-8 , Rey (Jedi) , Thrawn ! As long as R2-D2 is not back and CLS also, we should not rely on the return of BB-8.

Actually we got bb8 at december 8th and then rey after that we get r2d2 on 21th dec then cls. So how is it likely to be r2 next . It should be bb8 first.
  • I'm hoping tomorrow, with the bluray release of TLJ. Solid guess would be bb8 a second time before jtr comes back.
  • JupiterBth wrote: »
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »

Actually we got bb8 at december 8th and then rey after that we get r2d2 on 21th dec then cls. So how is it likely to be r2 next . It should be bb8 first.

Because R2 is much older content, so it comes more often. And the mythic is ready, so if the bb8 mythic needs more time they can run r2

Also, I would expect new Last Jedi content for DVD release commemoration , not old returning event like bb8
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Wasn't there already a BB8 mythic?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    liriradestz6.png
  • Pczarm
    17 posts Member
    What???? Really Capital games??
  • JKRevan
    156 posts Member

Because R2 is much older content, so it comes more often. And the mythic is ready, so if the bb8 mythic needs more time they can run r2

Also, I would expect new Last Jedi content for DVD release commemoration , not old returning event like bb8

BB8 has a mythic already. iirc it came even before R2's..
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    They want people to panic farm hard. Now if only players had the good sense of not falling for it...
  • KKatarn wrote: »
    They want people to panic farm hard. Now if only players had the good sense of not falling for it...

Right?

I am pretty sure they have anticipated Rey just in order to bring Han Solo movie (YAY another freaking Han) characters to the game on May. Mark on your calendars, Rey probably won't show up again until July.

I'm still farming the Veterans just needed a few more weeks, but whatever I ain't falling for this shenanigans they are pulling.