Ready for bb-8?

Here is my first order team:
https://swgoh.gg/u/flashfighters/collection/?f=first-order

I‘ll put some good mods on them, so please tell me to getbetter mods ;)

Replies

• *dont tell me to get better mods
  • I think you should be alright, if you can get them all to 85 and 7* pretty soon.
    I'd also recommend getting kylos (masked) skills up, especially outrage and unstoppable.
    If you can get them all to gear 9, it will make the event a LOT easier.

(you might also want to get some mods, they don't have to be great, every little bit helps)
  • Yea im probably putting my arena mods on them (for example the ones on cls which give + 94 speed)
  • Is lvl 78 too low to have bb-8 at 7*?

I’m asking because I could rush to have my FOpilot to 7*, but I won’t spend the crystals needed if I can’t beat it anyway at my lvl.

team is:
    Kylo unmasked G8
    Kylo G9
    Phasma G8
    FOO G9
    FOpilot G9
  • RedCastle wrote: »
    Is lvl 78 too low to have bb-8 at 7*?

I’m asking because I could rush to have my FOpilot to 7*, but I won’t spend the crystals needed if I can’t beat it anyway at my lvl.

team is:
    Kylo unmasked G8
    Kylo G9
    Phasma G8
    FOO G9
    FOpilot G9

I believe you'll have an easy time doing it.
  • LaksonVell wrote: »
    RedCastle wrote: »
    Is lvl 78 too low to have bb-8 at 7*?

team is:
    Kylo unmasked G8
    Kylo G9
    Phasma G8
    FOO G9
    FOpilot G9

I believe you'll have an easy time doing it.

Okay thanks! I wasn't sure since Silthrimlusyn seemed to implied that you should be level 85 to do it.
  • MuCuS
    126 posts Member
    Not to mention R2 is a resitence member . This is just all backwards . No reason to put out JTR prior to an R2 event this further impacts the newer player base
  • Question ??? What kind of character packs will be available for the bb8 event
  • MuCuS wrote: »
    Not to mention R2 is a resitence member . This is just all backwards . No reason to put out JTR prior to an R2 event this further impacts the newer player base

I was wondering about newer players who don't have bb8...like me...and I barely have a 4 star veteran Han and a 5 star fin. So I guess I'm just hosed
  • Yes you are mali3538.
  • Th3Ch40t1C wrote: »

After watching AhnoldT's channel guides and updates he says basically just have your kylo Ren to gear level 9 or 10 and the rest seven or eight and just have kylo Ren regular modded pretty okay now that I have all these other first order characters like unmasked KR and Special Forces first order pilot at Seven Stars I'm totally ready to get my bb8 to Seven Stars cuz he's only at 5 right now but other than that I'm ready for both bb-8 and hero's journey to be completed yay
  • Th3Ch40t1C wrote: »

After watching AhnoldT's channel guides and updates he says basically just have your kylo Ren to gear level 9 or 10 and the rest seven or eight and just have kylo Ren regular modded pretty okay now that I have all these other first order characters like unmasked KR and Special Forces first order pilot at Seven Stars I'm totally ready to get my bb8 to Seven Stars cuz he's only at 5 right now but other than that I'm ready for both bb-8 and hero's journey to be completed yay

Actually i found it pretty easy, mostly due to kylo‘s (unmasked) 2 turn stun....
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    you're good