Whats ur squads power and is GW easy or hard?

Replies

• Stoopidly can stand while if you put Stu instead of Stoo it's censored...? It's more offensive that I have to misspell a word rather than call a computer auto attack stupid.
  • ...I mean the computers auto attack is...ugh...stoopid :s
  • Is anyone else getting super bored with playing against Sid on every battle in the GW. I would say GW is my favorite battle mode.....but holy crap is is getting super monotonous....playing a Sid, Lumi, JC team 12 times a day is getting old..

Anyone agree....EA...listen ....
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Is anyone else getting super bored with playing against Sid on every battle in the GW. I would say GW is my favorite battle mode.....but holy crap is is getting super monotonous....playing a Sid, Lumi, JC team 12 times a day is getting old..

and who is on your team?? I am pretty sure the teams are ones made and used by other players... So you should say everyone stop using Sid, Lumi, JC.
  • Well I faced an all 7* first order team yesterday. Took 2 suicide teams to take out FOTP and FO Officer before I could log in my droid team to mop up the rest..... Was definitely more fun than the whif fest trying to take down another sid....
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Harmson wrote: »
    Well I faced an all 7* first order team yesterday. Took 2 suicide teams to take out FOTP and FO Officer before I could log in my droid team to mop up the rest..... Was definitely more fun than the whif fest trying to take down another sid....

That does sound like fun and I my self prefer those types of battles. But since the majority seem to use SID, Lumi, and JC that is who you tend to see I know I use them, along with Ventress and Daka.
  • Majority of players have a full Sid so it's only common sense that you run into him now. After a few months it will be less.
    Heck I was the only one in Arena using a Sid yesterday and I finished first. Seems like top 20 is Phasma (L), Poe and big nukers.

But ye in GW most people use Sid because he can AoE each GW round + healblock and selfheal.
    You probably encounter just as much Luminara but she is considered to be less annoying.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • [/quote]

and who is on your team?? I am pretty sure the teams are ones made and used by other players... So you should say everyone stop using Sid, Lumi, JC.[/quote]

It is obvious that those player ore on other teams, and my own,.....But that does not mean EA has to have us play against them every round.

Besides if there are only 2-5 characters that EVERYONE has and uses....perhaps EA should balance the rest of the other 65 characters? Is that not the point of having so many characters?

• I refuse to farm Sid myself for this exact reason. He is on EVERY GW and Arena team. I do have Lumi though... She is a must
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @Themayorofhell
    If you're using Sidious then you are part of the problem too.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    You guys are all to blame. Stop playing the meta and diversify. And stop telling new guys to pay the meta. The only two things I'd say are an unavoidable must is Luminara are Jedi Consular (devs fault for lack of healers), besides that go crazy!
  • Aero wrote: »
    You guys are all to blame. Stop playing the meta and diversify. And stop telling new guys to pay the meta. The only two things I'd say are an unavoidable must is Luminara are Jedi Consular (devs fault for lack of healers), besides that go crazy!

Except me. No Sid for me.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    NrxAauA.jpg
  • Get a ewok team!!!!
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Reddplague wrote: »
    Get a ewok team!!!!

I was just thinking that!
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Aero wrote: »

Sweet. Me too.

Right now if someone got me in GW they'd face Phasma, Ahsoka, Asajj, Kylo Ren, and FOST at just over 20k power. Haven't worked on any of those characters in awhile, and soon they'll be passed up by Clone Sergeant, Fives, and Plo Koon.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited February 2016

Sweet. Me too.

Right now if someone got me in GW they'd face Phasma, Ahsoka, Asajj, Kylo Ren, and FOST at just over 20k power. Haven't worked on any of those characters in awhile, and soon they'll be passed up by Clone Sergeant, Fives, and Plo Koon.

V3SxWtoh.jpg

I currently use a full Nightsister team. But I'm also farming full Resistance, some Scoundrels and a few tanks.

All of that and my secret defensive team for Arena.
  • You are all part of the problem! How dare you go after the best toon in arena shipments?!! How dare you then use the toon that you got to 7☆?!!
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @Themayorofhell
    If you're using Sidious then you are part of the problem too.

Exactly.
    This is like saying "people should stop using the main highway at 8:00 am, I don't want to waste time in a traffic jam".

The rest of the people use him for the same reasons than the OP.

I use him as part of my suicide squad. 4* blue gear lvl 56 cannon fodder
  • I got **** by an all Ewok team the other day, I'm still pulling blood soaked fur out of my ****!
    Ally code 797-111-992
  • Maybe the system is wrong selecting teams to play with in GW. There are many chars we will not see in GW. The system could random generate teams using all possible chars.
  • Is anyone else getting super bored with playing against Sid on every battle in the GW. I would say GW is my favorite battle mode.....but holy crap is is getting super monotonous....playing a Sid, Lumi, JC team 12 times a day is getting old..

This is me all over :') QGJ (L) Lumi, Koth, JC and Sid for the win! (Well until I get Yoda or more Fisto shards, then Koth is bye bye!)
  • As a F2P, have been neglecting farming Sid...jus for that very fact alone. But....now for me to stay at sub par on my server (rank 50-80 on a reg, been playing since early Dec) That neglect may turn in to attention... same goes for Phasema, QGJ, Lumi (as leader) on my server...hence my continuous push for a non cookie cutter squad (or try lol)...
  • The problem is EA. They raised the level cap to quickly to 70 (and soon to 80) so they could part fools from their money without adding any significant content. EA essentially forces everyone to farm, equip and level the same core characters that are readily available if they want to earn the tokens, credits and mats from the Arena & GW that are needed for progression. If the level cap was allowed to remain static significantly longer, people with max squads would be able to branch out and work on other characters and we would see much more diversity in GW and the Arena. In the meantime EA could work on additional content and character balancing that adds value to the game instead of just raising the cap so they can collect even more money for the resources required to get the characters to that next level.
  • Tomek wrote: »
    Maybe the system is wrong selecting teams to play with in GW. There are many chars we will not see in GW. The system could random generate teams using all possible chars.

The system doesn't generate teams. It uses teams that other real players have used. I'm not sure if it uses their Arena squads or GW squads but it is a squad from a real player.
  • droidboyz wrote: »
    As a F2P, have been neglecting farming Sid...jus for that very fact alone. But....now for me to stay at sub par on my server (rank 50-80 on a reg, been playing since early Dec) That neglect may turn in to attention... same goes for Phasema, QGJ, Lumi (as leader) on my server...hence my continuous push for a non cookie cutter squad (or try lol)...
    droidboyz wrote: »
    As a F2P, have been neglecting farming Sid...jus for that very fact alone. But....now for me to stay at sub par on my server (rank 50-80 on a reg, been playing since early Dec) That neglect may turn in to attention... same goes for Phasema, QGJ, Lumi (as leader) on my server...hence my continuous push for a non cookie cutter squad (or try lol)...

I tried the same thing, to get a non-cookie cutter team, but had to give into the Sid and Phasa farming, since the are so imbalanced vs everyone else.

All I would like to see is EA just throw in random characters, even if they are not officially apart of that player's team. I would like to battle other characters to get a different feel for the game, not the same boring, chore, that it has become
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Is anyone else getting super bored with playing against Sid on every battle in the GW. I would say GW is my favorite battle mode.....but holy crap is is getting super monotonous....playing a Sid, Lumi, JC team 12 times a day is getting old..

do you have a Sid in your arena?
  • Nope ... i dont see all-sid-teams in gw ... its pretty mixed to me.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Achilles wrote: »
    Nope ... i dont see all-sid-teams in gw ... its pretty mixed to me.

Im sure it depends on the server. My server does not have as many Poe users as I have heard complaints about from other servers.

As for my server....just played a full GW (12 rounds) and at least 10 had Sids (everyday). That is about 85% of the time. Same with Lumi.

Then when playing in the Arena....more Sids....I purposefully will engage in a stronger team in the Arena, as to avoid another Sid battle, only for the purpose of a different play.
  • I would rather face sidious than the droid team... With QGJ I can usually two shot Sid. The droid team is super annoying...