• Eat popcorn and read the forums
    I come for the info
    I stay for the lolzzzz

LOL
  • Xoulrath
    101 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Refuse to spend cash and wait for next time
    I won't even bother, as I am now where near close enough to even try...I'll be waiting until next time.
  • Other
    I'm going to unlock her because I farmed the vets ages ago when I knew I'd need them for JTR :smile::smile::smile:
  • Make a theory that CG is distracting us from sith raid nerf
    Just going to watch from sidelines... still don't have both vets farmed... horrid RNG even blowing 3 refreshes a day.
  • Farm vet han and a Chewie. And a finn and try to unlock bb8. Wat h from the sidelines. Not close to seven stars for anyone but clone 2ars chewie.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Refuse to spend cash and wait for next time
    Almost forgot jtr used to be a thing... that was a fun week.
  • Trojan
    23 posts Member
    Pray for amazing RNG and farm vets.
    Cry cry and cry some more
  • Unfortunately only got my Vets to 6* however if they announced a double drop for the duration of the event I may be inclined to spend a little money on crystals for refreshes just as I don't have enough to get me over the line. Realistically though the event lasts what 7 days? Let's say Double Drops start on the same day what are the chances of getting 100 shards for each character before the end of day 7? That's double drops with refreshes
  • Rebel_yell wrote: »
    JupiterBth wrote: »
    Given the fast advancement of the event, you can at least put in place the double drop to 48H ... !!!

@CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs

fast? she was released 2 months ago. If you can't farm her needed characters in 2 months, for free, that's not on anyone but you

CLS is back after 4 MONTHS ! (August-December). Rey arrived in December and she isn't back even 3 MONTHS after knowing that there is the Phoenix to Thrawn to recover for January and the First Order for BB-8 to prepare.
    I'm ready for the return of Rey but it sucks to not respect the same waiting times for HEROIC ADVENTURES just because children complain about the importance of JTR in th Sith Triumvirat !!!
  • And the most heartbreaking, it's that you want to have Rey but you also want as few people as possible be unblocked. You have no integrity and no respect for the community of players who were preparing yesterday for his return in April/May !!!
  • Eat popcorn and read the forums
    Eat popcorn, hope for double drops. Not spend a coin because of reasons.
  • JonnyTheSkywalker
    32 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Other
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    Given the fast advancement of the event, you can at least put in place the double drop to 48H ... !!!

@CG_Kozispoon @CG_RyDiggs

fast? she was released 2 months ago. If you can't farm her needed characters in 2 months, for free, that's not on anyone but you

CLS is back after 4 MONTHS ! (August-December). Rey arrived in December and she isn't back even 3 MONTHS after knowing that there is the Phoenix to Thrawn to recover for January and the First Order for BB-8 to prepare.
    I'm ready for the return of Rey but it sucks to not respect the same waiting times for HEROIC ADVENTURES just because children complain about the importance of JTR in th Sith Triumvirat !!!

İf you have one case in your data which is cls. You can not say "oh that means hero's journey events comes in every 4 months." You need more than one data. There are no waiting times. KRU was marquee and comes really fast on the cantina node. So instead of calculating "times" you plan your farming and start immediately that's on you . Dont distract just start. Otherwise don't cry about "times".. BTW I replied 27 minutes after you post this reply. That doesn't mean I reply things every 27 minutes. :)
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    Make a theory that CG is distracting us from sith raid nerf
    Swear a few times, and curse at the additional people in TWars & Arena that will have her, muse about why I care so much, talk in chat about how this is a an ill thought out response to the difficulty of the Sith raid, and then go make that popcorn & watch a movie instead of farming Vets.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    Pray for amazing RNG and farm vets.
    Rojas wrote: »
    I finished farming the Vets two weeks ago. After missing Rey in December because of the Vets, I knew she'd be coming back in March celebrating the movie release :) There is no excuse for anyone not to be ready for Rey, I mean, we had since December to get all the required characters ready.

Sorry, that is just wrong unless you had been farming at least a while prior to last event. According to various calculators available it should take over 90 days per toon spending ALL your cantina energy, from 3* then still over 80 days EACH. Two refreshes a day it would still take a couple of months with average drop rates to have got them and well over 3 months for a single refresh a day.

Now if you are well up in arena or top of fleet shard you may have done this. Most FTP players are not in that situation and just will not have had the ability to get them in the elapsed time. I have been doing nothing else at all on cantina nodes and am about 120 shards short between the two which would average at about 2-3 more weeks with 1 refresh a day.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    While I understand many people arguing that Jedi Training Rey has come back too soon I feel that the inoortance of real world events to this game is often underestimated. Many posters here correctly predicted that jtr would return at this time due to the last Jedi digital release. Congratulations I didn't believe you.

I'm in a November 2017 shard so I'm going to spend this event hoping that as many of my guild mates can get jtr as possible and as few of my shard mates will get her as possible.
  • Pray for amazing RNG and farm vets.
    82 shards missing with 8 days to go. Will buy shards with crystals.
  • Other
    I just got done farming Han and Chewie veterans like 5 days ago I'm already I have a five-star bb-8 so it's good that pieces and plans is coming back cuz I have all the resistance and first order characters I need at Seven Stars this is the first time I've been ready for the event yay I'm excited and I didn't really spend that much money I spent like 10 bucks family to do that ticket refresh for the Cantina tickets took about a month and a half to complete veteran Han Solo and Veteran Chewbacca I'm pumped it was a pleasant surprise to hear this news.
  • Other
    She is for raid and even if she is meta i have plenty enough other uses for my disposable income

She is good for everything she's basically what she is in a movie she's a Mary Sue she dominates in all aspects of the game I don't even have real yet but from what I've watched and read she's great
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Other
    Eat popcorn, hope for double drops. Not spend a coin because of reasons.

I hear you brother. I have reasons too - been married to her for 20+ years. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • When is training wheels rey coming back?! I need my guild to start doing HSITH. NOW. :s
  • When is training wheels rey coming back?! I need my guild to start doing HSITH. NOW. :s

next month or one after that
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Gonna leave her locked, just like Baze and Sion, keep my Wedge where he is at 5* and not put a zeta on Maul...but still place 1st in Arena on a Launch shard. Metas come and go. Anticipating them and developing a team to beat them is far more enjoyable.
  • Other
    Other.

Completely ignore it as I have levelling many other toons to do and don't have the pre-requisites in the first place. Probably be ignoring the next time too.

It'll be a while before I get to working on Palp even. What with levelling, gearing etc etc to do.

One day but certainly not soon.
    Hey, it's still better than MSF
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Can't wait to see how many people get fooled by this necro.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Other
    Cry. :s
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I had palpitations when I saw the title in recent discussions
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

I had Palpatines when I saw the title in recent discussions

:p
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

This ^^^

Lol and your jailed again I see lol. You spending more time inside then outside :D
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member

Yeah I just literally kittenend with a capital s when I saw this :( lol
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Eat popcorn and read the forums
    I know she is "needed" for raids and such, but I dislike episodes 7-8 so much I pretty much try my best to never use characters from Disney star wars, lol. Hope she takes as long as she likes to return next time, may just get them by accident over time!