Chirrut/Baze/Wiggs Who's the best fifth?

I'm level 78 and am doing the long, hard grind on Chirrut and Baze. I'm wondering who you guys think the best fifth would be. My thoughts were either Lando, STH, Ezra, or OB1. Ezra is my best current character but doesn't seem like he meshes too well.

Replies

• R2.

Lando’s aoe doesn’t go well in arena now (unless nightsisters). A second tank is good so Wedge doesn’t get taken out too early. Probably old man ben over st Han, but both can work.
  • Ezra is alright in that lineup but best would be R2 for sure :)
  • I have been told r2 is best, and another being raid han, and lastly ezra.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    STHan is really easy to gear to 11, and easy to farm, but you probably just need damage with Chirrut and Baze. I would say Lando or Ezra until you get Raid Han or CLS.
  • Well you need R2 and Old Ben for CLS, so...

• I would use ezra for now until you get any of the following:
    - raid han
    - thrawn
    - r2
    Who is better among these 3 could be very situational depending on your opponent.
  • Considering we can’t see what your team is I can’t really say. But what I can say is that chirrut isn’t a hard grind since he shows up in shipments and ship arena store. Baze is one of the hardest grinds in the game since he only shows up occasionally in shipments and LS 9C Hard. But he’s viable even at 3 star kind of how Nihilus is. As long as you have chirrut and baze together your team is all the much better.

R2 would be a great addition to most teams. Assuming your running a full rebel team there area load of really great leaders. CLS, Old Ben, Wedge and Biggs, etc
  • Considering we can’t see what your team is I can’t really say. But what I can say is that chirrut isn’t a hard grind since he shows up in shipments and ship arena store. Baze is one of the hardest grinds in the game since he only shows up occasionally in shipments and LS 9C Hard. But he’s viable even at 3 star kind of how Nihilus is. As long as you have chirrut and baze together your team is all the much better.

R2 would be a great addition to most teams. Assuming your running a full rebel team there area load of really great leaders. CLS, Old Ben, Wedge and Biggs, etc

Sorry I didn't post because 1.I don't have many good characters and 2. I figured it would be a long enough farm to make the team viable that I wanted the best team, regardless of what I already have.
    So its sounds like I can use Ezra until I get R2.
  • Assuming you dont have the legendary/raid characters, Ill throw in a Princess Leia as an option. When she is beefed up, she is awful to go against assuming you cant hit her.
  • I run Old Ben so I'm double tanking and didn't get beat very often. Leia is great for that extra damage though. R2 seems to be a popular choice if you have him.
  • I run Old Ben so I'm double tanking and didn't get beat very often. Leia is great for that extra damage though. R2 seems to be a popular choice if you have him.

As someone who runs NS, your team is really annoying :)
  • If someone is running Rebels or Resistance and they're not running R2 and they have an empty space, the answer is always R2.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I started running JTR with them today just to laugh at all the people complaining about her event.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Level 78 means you will not have legendarys as R2 or Raid Han, so your best choice would be Rex as Lead, cause you would have a lot of Empire on your Arena Shard.
    Am i right?
  • Old Ben is a great ftp tank
    Ezra is a good for extra dps
  • I'm level 78 and am doing the long, hard grind on Chirrut and Baze. I'm wondering who you guys think the best fifth would be. My thoughts were either Lando, STH, Ezra, or OB1. Ezra is my best current character but doesn't seem like he meshes too well.

ofc R2.
  • CountPookoo
    189 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Lando is not that great w/o STH - R2 would be my pick
  • Ahsoka Fulkrum
  • R2D2