Can this team get R2 7 stars?

Replies

• Might want to throw TFP in instead of one of the tanks. May be a bit easier, but gear levels look good though!
  • Might want to throw TFP in instead of one of the tanks. May be a bit easier, but gear levels look good though!
    hm I do not think even the time to upar it until the next event, there complicate

• Yeah you def can. Snow trooper is pretty great with that aoe of his.
  • mortuus
    24 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Thats more or less the same empire team i am gonna try next time for the event but instead of royal guard i have palpatine, Vader is really good now with the buff so that should be ok, not sure tho with power around 70, 000 maybe need a bit more idk ??
  • mortuus wrote: »
    Thats more or less the same empire team i am gonna try next time for the event but instead of royal guard i have palpatine, Vader is really good now with the buff so that should be ok, not sure tho with power around 70, 000 maybe need a bit more idk ??

I do not know, so I have the 5-star EP, plus that I guarantee it should be more than enough. Let's wait and see !!
  • well u cant use the EP 5 star in a 7 star only battle ?
  • Yeah you def can. Snow trooper is pretty great with that aoe of his.

Oh really ? I'm still afraid of not being able to pick it up, because I'm forming the team to make the CLS: c
    well u cant use the EP 5 star in a 7 star only battle ?
    Not really, is your EP 5 stars?

• mortuus
    24 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Mysterio wrote: »
    mortuus wrote: »

jup long ago my emperor is 7... but now i saw rey and bb8 events upcoming :/
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Make sure to use tarkin s lead. Vader's is pretty neutered with the disabled in tier 7 of the event.
    Mysterio wrote: »
    mortuus wrote: »

jup long ago my emperor is 7... but now i saw rey and bb8 events upcoming :/

arrives a discouragement here :'((
  • Naraic wrote: »
    Make sure to use tarkin s lead. Vader's is pretty neutered with the disabled in tier 7 of the event.

OK! , I'll use it, but that will be enough to complete the whole event, right?
  • Characters and gear should work well. I would consider using your arena mods to speed them up for the event, plus Tarkin lead as said.
  • Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    Characters and gear should work well. I would consider using your arena mods to speed them up for the event, plus Tarkin lead as said.

Ok!!
  • Naraic wrote: »

eh not sure what u mean with that? they buffed vader not too long ago no ?
    Naraic wrote: »

eh not sure what u mean with that? they buffed vader not too long ago no ?

Vader’s leadership ability, both before and after the rework, is based around turn meter reduction. Turn meter reduction does not work in tier 7 of the R2D2 event. So using Vader as lead would make little sense for the event. On the other hand, Tarkin’s leader ability gives bonus speed to Empire characters, which still works.