Sith raid phase 4 question

Anrath
216 posts Member
So we are doing Tier 4 Sith raids,and I just battled DN, with Sion dead, with a Phase 1 team that does 1.6 million in that phase vs DN... but in Phase 4 vs DN I only got 375k!

What is going on in Phase 4 that makes teams so less effective? It seems like DN moves a lot faster in P4 then in P1.

Really stressing my calm

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Sion being dead gives both DN and Traya a buff. Couldn't find it but I believe it hurts your team's offense.

That, and Traya is hurting your team while they try to operate. Maybe someone crucial got smacked with a double cooldown increase that just wrecked the run.

can't think of anything else
  • It's a better idea to take down Nihilus first in the last phase.
  • Key diffences between phase 1 and 4, extra boss toon(sion) treyas bonds of weakness doing extra building damage as you do stuff.

And of course nihlus doing all the things we love to hate, it is a horendous juggling act. But most phase 1 teams can do similar damage in phase 4 if focusing on nihlus first, but timing is important
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I took down both "little" Sith helpers and charged up Vader's shield 2 moves prior to Nihilus charging. Right before he charged, Vader lost shield and he slammed into EP instead. Pretty frustrating.
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Okay. I am down with the timing.
    I do see DN recovers 3% protection for each of your toons that have buffs, on DN turn, but it shouldn't be that much of an effect.

Yes Traya will cut the run length of your P4 run vs P1 due to weakness damage, I get that. Perhaps that, with DN protection gain, is why the damage was so bad (and RNG).

Also, there IS a buff over DN & Traya called "Savage Ambition" that adds 10 speed to them for each action they take or each critical hit they do. Dont remember seeing that when Sion was around.. I think.
    But DN can't crit... right? Maybe that is why they started going crazy fast near the end of the run.

But I can't see why DN should be killed before Sion in the Raid details.... but I did find this:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1475949/#Comment_1475949

"... In addition, defeating Nihilus or Sion will grant a buff to the remaining Sith Lords until the end of the raid.
    For defeating Sion: Savage Ambition: This unit gains 10 speed (Stacking), and 5% Critical Chance (Stacking) every time they perform a move or score a Critical Hit.
    For defeating Nihilus: Dreadful Ambition: This unit’s damaging attacks reduce the target’s Offense by 10% for the rest of the battle (stacking, max 30%). ..."

So I guess enemy speed buffing is worse then a reduced offense debuff? And thus kill DN first?
    Post edited by Anrath on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to Sith Raid sub forum.
  • 3ReD7
    47 posts Member
    Anrath wrote: »
    Okay. I am down with the timing.
    I do see DN recovers 3% protection for each of your toons that have buffs, on DN turn, but it shouldn't be that much of an effect.

Yes Traya will cut the run length of your P4 run vs P1 due to weakness damage, I get that. Perhaps that, with DN protection gain, is why the damage was so bad (and RNG).

Also, there IS a buff over DN & Traya called "Savage Ambition" that adds 10 speed to them for each action they take or each critical hit they do. Dont remember seeing that when Sion was around.. I think.
    But DN can't crit... right? Maybe that is why they started going crazy fast near the end of the run.

But I can't see why DN should be killed before Sion in the Raid details.... but I did find this:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1475949/#Comment_1475949

"... In addition, defeating Nihilus or Sion will grant a buff to the remaining Sith Lords until the end of the raid.
    For defeating Sion: Savage Ambition: This unit gains 10 speed (Stacking), and 5% Critical Chance (Stacking) every time they perform a move or score a Critical Hit.
    For defeating Nihilus: Dreadful Ambition: This unit’s damaging attacks reduce the target’s Offense by 10% for the rest of the battle (stacking, max 30%). ..."

So I guess enemy speed buffing is worse then a reduced offense debuff? And thus kill DN first?

Thank!! Great info!!