Help - am I ready

Nadebotfm
546 posts Member
edited March 2018
https://swgoh.gg/u/nadebot/collection/?f=first-order

can anyone tell me if i will be ale to 7* BB8 with my FO? (yes i will mod them up at the time of the event
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    If kylo is Zylo then yes you are good. If not it will be interesting
  • If you put a zeta on outrage you'll be just fine regardless of the rest of the squad. Zylo can solo it usually
  • no hes not Zylo :(
  • If you put a zeta on outrage you'll be just fine regardless of the rest of the squad. Zylo can solo it usually

So im probably not gonna be able to do it? Icant zeta him cause I need to zeta Finn for HAAT :(
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Nadebotfm wrote: »
    no hes not Zylo :(

Then you play the rng and mod game and push fotfp to gear ix since you are just one piece away.
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Totally possible still, just might take several times. And yeah get that last piece of gear for gear 9
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I just finished with g8 team but FOTP was g9. Took 8-10 tries. No zeta on Kylo. Do not have KRU. You should best it easily.
  • Skyfrager59
    243 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I used KRU as lead for the speed + Kylo Ren, Phasma, Pilot and Officer. I kept BB8 stunned with both Kylos and killed Rey, then Solo, Chewy, Finn and BB last. No zeta, no Omega, LV80-85. All Gear 9
    You should be ok if you play well. Don't worry if you loose 2 or 3 toons. Pilot and Officer are here to die anyway... I only had 2 toons standing at the end.
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    @Skyfrager59 Did you Have all abilities at level 7?
  • @Mano On most of them except Officer: 7/5/6
  • The secret is to Stun Rey and BB on the first turn and then keep BB stunned for the rest of the event. KRU stuns almost 100% of the time and KR when he is 100% life.
    The Pilot and Officer hit very hard. Phasma applies advantage.
    KRU lead is very important for the speed or else half your squad is gone before you make your first move.
  • Did it with level 75, G8 FO; KRU lead, Kylo, Phasma, FOTFP, and FOO. All abilities are level 7--no omegas or zetas--and I stole the mods off my arena team for the event. I'd say it took ten to fifteen tries for RNG to line up and to figure out kill order (I let the bit about Finn's leadership distract me; I probably could've done it with half the attempts if I hadn't), and was left with four of the five standing (og Kylo was the only one who died).

Kill Order: Rey -> Chewie -> Han -> Finn -> BB-8

Utilize your stuns and TMR (stun BB-8 before he pops ID in the beginning, doesn't matter so much after you've cleared the field; keep Rey from taking a turn and getting Foresight up; keep Chewie from throwing your momentum off).
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Cool..Thanks.Let me send you my profile..at the moment i am short of ability mats..https://swgoh.gg/u/manoj1992/collection/?f=first-order
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Suggest me which abilities to get to lvl 7.first
  • @Nadebotfm My FO team is much worse than yours and I unlocked him 7* without zetas, without KRU, and only 1 omega ability on KR.
    Try to keep BB8 stunned and kill him ASAP.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/hershbathens74/collection/?f=first-order
  • Skyfrager59
    243 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    @ Mano I'd say the taunt ability of KRU. It stuns for 2 turns when Omega so you can use KR stun on others.
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I think mine is the bare minimum for
    No zeta no kru players

Phasma lv50 g6
    FOO lv50 g6
    FOST lv50 g6
    Mask Kylo lv85 g10
    FOTP lv85 g11

https://swgoh.gg/u/lukeamidala/collection/?f=first-order

Kill BB8 first so he doesn't get to use Illuminated destiny, then kill Rey, then Vet chewie, then Han, then Finn

Order of moves:
    1. Kylo stuns BB8
    2. FOST uses basic on BB8 (pray he hits twice and both crit)
    2. FOO gives tm to FOTP.
    3. Phasma gives advantage to everybody
    4. FOTP uses his special on BB8
    5. FOST uses taunt.
    6. Kylo used outrage or AOE on BB8 depending on the cooldown.
    7. Do whatever you can to kill BB8 before he uses ID.
    8. Kill Rey
    9. Kill Vet chewie
    10. Kill Han
    11. By this moment, both FOTP and Kylo should be alive to kill Finn
    12. If not, good luck. If yes, Finn is finished easily.
  • Nadebotfm wrote: »
    https://swgoh.gg/u/nadebot/collection/?f=first-order

can anyone tell me if i will be ale to 7* BB8 with my FO? (yes i will mod them up at the time of the event

With decent mods you can, my team was not zethas, almost all omegas and g8. You may need some retryes but you can do it.
  • update: I got him at 7* with the team I had. Took only 1 try on each tier too.
  • I stunned rey instantly, killed her, then the vets, then finn and left BB8 tell the end.
  • Shok
    73 posts Member
    Just finished tier 7 on 3rd attempt with low gear level and no zetas. KRU & arena mods made it cake.

KRU (L) - 85, g8
    KR - 85, g7
    FOO - 85, g7
    FOTP - 85, g8
    CP - 85, g7
  • Shok wrote: »
    Just finished tier 7 on 3rd attempt with low gear level and no zetas. KRU & arena mods made it cake.

KRU (L) - 85, g8
    KR - 85, g7
    FOO - 85, g7
    FOTP - 85, g8
    CP - 85, g7

What ability levels did your characters have?
  • @Mano Did you get him ?
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    @Skyfrager59 Not yet bro..Just got my Phasma to 7 Star..Will try the battle tonight
  • good luck !
  • Shok
    73 posts Member
    Shok wrote: »

KRU (L) - 85, g8
    KR - 85, g7
    FOO - 85, g7
    FOTP - 85, g8
    CP - 85, g7

What ability levels did your characters have?

Level 8 for halt, double tap, gun down, marching orders, & pinning shot. Level 7 for everything else.
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    @Skyfrager59
    I GOT HIM..Was Pretty Easy..Key was the Omega On KRU Halt...This was what i used
    KRU lvl 79 abilties 7/8/7/7/7 G8 ..2 pcs short of G9
    FOTP Lvl 81.Pilot abilities 8/7/7 G10..2 Pcs Short of G11
    Kylo(old) Lvl 72 abilities 3/6/7/7 G8 1 Pc short of G9
    FOO Lvl 62..abilities 3/3/3 G8...4 Pcs Short of G9
    Phasma Lvl:68..abilities 3/3/3/1 G7 with oly 1 Pc Equiped