New update ruined sion in p2

So apparently CG created a new bug while fixing the sth exploit. Sions unique zeta no longer triggers Raid boss Sion to have pain when he damages him. This drops the damage output down a rediculous amount. I didn’t see anywhere on the update that this should have been changed. Please let me know if this is WAI now, because I believe it is not. Thanks for your time.

Replies

• I heard it doesn't work anymore at all. Someone yesterday tryed him alone in gw and no one got pain.
  • fortuitous wrote: »
    So apparently CG created a new bug while fixing the sth exploit. Sions unique zeta no longer triggers Raid boss Sion to have pain when he damages him. This drops the damage output down a rediculous amount. I didn’t see anywhere on the update that this should have been changed. Please let me know if this is WAI now, because I believe it is not. Thanks for your time.

Pain has to go through the tenacity check.
  • To clarify I mean when the raid boss damages my sion, not the other way around
  • I personally think debuffs in general aren't wai. Vader ship today didn't Target lock on my first turn.
  • fortuitous wrote: »

Pain has to go through the tenacity check.

I understand that, however after testing before and after the patch, something has clearly changed
  • ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    I heard it doesn't work anymore at all. Someone yesterday tryed him alone in gw and no one got pain.
    Yeah there is clearly something wrong
  • ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    I personally think debuffs in general aren't wai. Vader ship today didn't Target lock on my first turn.

I just hate how they try to “fix” one thing and it seems like it causes more issues. I just hope they are aware so they can fix this. Spent too much on sion for them to break him this quick...

• He’s already been reported as being bugged in all modes. EA has already acknowledged this.
  • He’s already been reported as being bugged in all modes. EA has already acknowledged this.

Oh ok, thanks

Do you happen to have a link to that. Can’t seem to find it anywhere?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/162766/is-sions-zeta-broken#latest

Its literally 3 posts down from yours in GD.
    fortuitous wrote: »
    He’s already been reported as being bugged in all modes. EA has already acknowledged this.

Do you happen to have a link to that. Can’t seem to find it anywhere?

• this needs to be fixed TODAY! We paid money and a zeta for this new toon and now he's broken. We'll be losing crystals too due to dropping in our arena because of this mess
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @ArdenPulsar please add to the report on Answers HQ if you feel that strongly.
  • this needs to be fixed TODAY! We paid money and a zeta for this new toon and now he's broken. We'll be losing crystals too due to dropping in our arena because of this mess

100% agree. But it seems like all we can do at this point is bump the Thread on the EA help website :/. They were so quick to address the sth cheese when it hurt them, hopefully they address this one as quickly even though it’s only hurting us...
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    If Sion is bugged in all game modes... why do people still use him in arena? He is a pia there.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Anrath wrote: »
    If Sion is bugged in all game modes... why do people still use him in arena? He is a pia there.

Its only his zeta that was not working right and I believe only after the update, so that would have been a smaller % of people and a limited time.