Chex team p3 nerfed?

Han dispelled all his buffs his first attack during stand alone. I'm pretty sure I have it set up right. Link is to the video. At the very least, it doesn't go the way the game changer video went from last week.

https://youtu.be/FellFzqGgWE

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Do you have the game changer video you are referencing?
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Nukin did a vid on this comp, as did McMole.
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    There is difference beetwen those vids, Han lost tenacity up after his special, in nukin vid he had this buff longer
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Wierd. I think one of the game changer vids said to use basic attack only. But Rex Tenacity Up should have lasted longer then 1 turn.

You also might be too fast compared to Traya & her sabres, maybe? Want counter attacks to do the damage .
  • The difference is that you went Special(for buffs) -> Stand Alone -> Special Attack.
    Do Stand Alone first then use the Special that grants you buffs and then use Basic attacks.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Firstly, Zolo didn’t have Tenacity Up
    Secondly, the video said use Basic attacks. (I assume the double hit will trigger Death mark twice which is better than the special which only triggers DM once)
    Thirdly, it doesn’t look like your Death Trooper is modded to have exactly 1 Speed more than Zolo which helps Turn Order.
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »
    Secondly, the video said use Basic attacks. (I assume the double hit will trigger Death mark twice which is better than the special which only triggers DM once)
    Thirdly, it doesn’t look like your Death Trooper is modded to have exactly 1 Speed more than Zolo which helps Turn Order.

With CLS zeta lead pre-fixed turn order is not really working because of TM gains from the leader ability.
  • Huatimus wrote: »

The reason he lost the buffs is because they stay there for 2 turns. He used Stand Alone(1 turn is gone) then he used Special Attack(Second turn is gone). It has nothing to do with Tenacity and speed.
  • He also has isolate on the ****
  • Screen shot *
  • Zolo got tenacity up from rex right before stand alone, 3 turn duration. Then did stand alone, I'm not positive that counts as a turn because he has 100% tm after. Then did the special. At most, if you consider stand alone a turn, that was 2 turns. Tenacity up lasts 3 turns.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Tenacity up lasts 3 turns.

... assuming it's omega'd. Otherwise, it's two turns.

• @Gooseneck4242 -- do you have an omega on Rex's tenacity up ability?