P1 Haat solo (again)

I’ve posted before regarding this. I cannot solo p1 with cls and Han no matter what. Find my original post below if you like from Feb 3. You guys make it sound so easy with the just set it to auto or you’ll kill the side droids with your counters. It’s like my toons just aren’t working right. GG seems to resist Cls TM reduction too much. I had a thought though. Is it CLS mods? I have health and crit damage sets on him. Does he need Potency mods?

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Just looked at your last post. Just the part where you said what you had.

Are you trying to get it all done in one run, or you trying to just get it done?

Cuz if it's the former I got nothing to suggest but jam more TMR toons that have a 100% chance to reduce TMR.
    If it's the latter, just use CLS and retreat. I can get part 1 done with a significantly slower g11 CLS if I take escape and jump back in.
  • J
    HK666 wrote: »
    Just looked at your last post. Just the part where you said what you had.

Are you trying to get it all done in one run, or you trying to just get it done?

Cuz if it's the former I got nothing to suggest but jam more TMR toons that have a 100% chance to reduce TMR.
    If it's the latter, just use CLS and retreat. I can get part 1 done with a significantly slower g11 CLS if I take escape and jump back in.
    Trying to solo it without escaping just for the hell of it. I’m under the impression that a lot of people were able to do it without escaping. Maybe I’m wrong. I can now get to about 80%. Then Han usually dies and that’s it. I end up escaping cls but by that time my guild has already cleared the phase.
  • Yeah trying to get it done in one run.
  • Mo_man78 wrote: »
    I’ve posted before regarding this. I cannot solo p1 with cls and Han no matter what. Find my original post below if you like from Feb 3. You guys make it sound so easy with the just set it to auto or you’ll kill the side droids with your counters. It’s like my toons just aren’t working right. GG seems to resist Cls TM reduction too much. I had a thought though. Is it CLS mods? I have health and crit damage sets on him. Does he need Potency mods?

Steps to do it:-

1) Needs practice. Is tough but once you get the hang of it, it's easy. I don't suggest thinking of a solo from the start. Start with 10%,20%,30% in mind and proceed to solo it in the later attempts.

2) Use cls special only when:
    a) GG is definately gonna take a turn next time,if you don't use it.
    b) This is the 7th hit to GG. ( I hope you know the fact that GG resets cooldowns and gains 100% tm on every 7th hit.)
    c) When tenacity down isn't applied.
    Save his special for all times other than these^

3) On the contrary, use han specials only to strategically assemble your cls to hit on GG 7th hit.
    For most basic eg. of this: Assume it's han's turn. GG has already been hit 6 times. If cls is 50% tm or above, GG is 50% tm or below, use han's 2nd special. And then use cls special to remove all tm from GG

4) Kill the 1 big lanky droid on the side, he's irritating. Heck, i'd say kill all.

5) Don't worry about enrage. Sooner or later, you'll learn to get it done. It's difficult, but practice and strategic planning make it possible.
    There'll be times when GG takes turns like a madman, it's alright.

Man, that was tedious. lol :D

• Mo_man78 wrote: »

1) Needs practice. Is tough but once you get the hang of it, it's easy. I don't suggest thinking of a solo from the start. Start with 10%,20%,30% in mind and proceed to solo it in the later attempts.

b) This is the 7th hit to GG. ( I hope you know the fact that GG resets cooldowns and gains 100% tm on every 7th hit.)

3) On the contrary, use han specials only to strategically assemble your cls to hit on GG 7th hit.
    For most basic eg. of this: Assume it's han's turn. GG has already been hit 6 times. If cls is 50% tm or above, GG is 50% tm or below, use han's 2nd special. And then use cls special to remove all tm from GG

4) Kill the 1 big lanky droid on the side, he's irritating. Heck, i'd say kill all.

5) Don't worry about enrage. Sooner or later, you'll learn to get it done. It's difficult, but practice and strategic planning make it possible.

Thanks. Do counters to GG count as hits?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Mo_man78 wrote: »
    Mo_man78 wrote: »

Thanks. Do counters to GG count as hits?

Yes
  • I use Datcha as leader plus CLS and Han, Datcha has TM removal against droids as his leadership ability which helps greatly. He needs a half decent set of mods and health pool, my Datcha is G10 with CLS and Han being maxed
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Just Han and Luke? Nah, add Dathcha. He gives another method of turn reduction, and will call Luke or Han to assist for even more turn reduction.

Stack potency above all else so you don’t get resisted as often. If you’re doing it right, Greivous won’t even get to go so you don’t have to worry about the enrage. Hell, this morning I hit 3m damage before using Escape on Luke so I could use him in p3, after which I let Han and Dathcha go until they die. This also left a decent chunk of health on Greivous so more guildmates could get a hand in.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Did you solo yet? @Mo_man78 :P

Ps. Its a necro, beware!