Jedi Consular - Sith Raid Healing Susperstar?

Don't laugh, but has anyone tested out a well gearing and modded JC in the sith raid? In reading his kit he would appear to be ideal between his heal recovering 40% of his jacked up health AND and a chance to gain TM. Plus it only has a 3 turn cooldown and his basic has a good chance to reduce it. Surely someone has tested this out already I just can't find any info on it?
TwanSolo | Legion | Find me on Discord: WorstIdeaEver#4048

Replies

• Yea he's good. I'm testing my healers, here's my short opinion:

- Bariss : stabilize heatlh, can't recover to full health if team already have low health. Gain defence up buff, dangerous against nihilus.
    - Chirrut : Read bariss, but he give heal over time buff.
    - Jawa engineer : low health recovery, but don't give buff. Safe vs nihilus.
    - Shoretrooper : larger health recovery, fast cooldown, but give crit immun buff.
    - Luminara : large health recovery, give buff, long cooldown.
    - JC : large health recovery, don't give buff, short cooldown.
    - others idk, haven't upgrade them properly : ewok elder, tusken shaman, visas, etc

Imo they have their own place. Shore for empire/imp troop comp, jawa for my thermal team, bariss for my HR soldier/sthan comp, chirrut obviously with baze, luminara i barely use her, JC in my sink team.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Lumi may make a return, she is a good healer and the HOT helps. But as stated above long CD....

JC is a good ship too, he was never a high use toon, but could finally find a place to be.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Yea he's good. I'm testing my healers, here's my short opinion:

- Bariss : stabilize heatlh, can't recover to full health if team already have low health. Gain defence up buff, dangerous against nihilus.
    - Shoretrooper : larger health recovery, fast cooldown, but give crit immun buff.
    - others idk, haven't upgrade them properly : ewok elder, tusken shaman, visas, etc

Imo they have their own place. Shore for empire/imp troop comp, jawa for my thermal team, bariss for my HR soldier/sthan comp, chirrut obviously with baze, luminara i barely use her, JC in my sink team.

So what gear is your JC?
  • Seems to me that any healer you use now is just a placeholder until we can all farm Visas Marr. She's clearly going to be the queen of this raid in multiple phases.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Yea he's good. I'm testing my healers, here's my short opinion:

So what gear is your JC?
    He's at g9
    Seems to me that any healer you use now is just a placeholder until we can all farm Visas Marr. She's clearly going to be the queen of this raid in multiple phases.
    Yes they are, especially with raid bonus: healer get 20,000 health. It boost a lot for pure healer like lumi n JC who heals base on % their health (not equalization health)
  • Lol i forget to insert old daka in my list, she's healer also. But bcause i never use him outside NS squad, idk yet about her performance as healer
  • Worst_Idea_Ever
    233 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    You would only be using OD with NS though.
  • Is there a debuff in the raid that affects healer cooldowns? It seemed like the cooldown increased for some reason
  • Presaria wrote: »
    Is there a debuff in the raid that affects healer cooldowns? It seemed like the cooldown increased for some reason

Nihilus special increases cooldowns just like regular nihilus. Thats why leia is a bad idea vs nihilus cause he keeps her from staying permastealth.