FOSFTie Pilot shard issues?

Want to be able to earn R2D2 and First order team needs five shards. Upon looking at FOSFTP the only place to farm or buy was in faction pack, so no I didn’t want to take that risk. So I picked other random players taking a look this afternoon and went into guild store and found him there. Why didn’t this show in the normal character screen? This evening he was there again and I was able to purchase in guild store. What’s up? Anyone else have this issue and no, I didn't confuse him with FOTFP, I’ve been playing long enough to not confuse the later.

Replies

• He shares a spot in the guild store with his ship so when his ship is there instead of him it doesn't show that as a location because he isn't there
  • Want to be able to earn R2D2 and First order team needs five shards. Upon looking at FOSFTP the only place to farm or buy was in faction pack, so no I didn’t want to take that risk. So I picked other random players taking a look this afternoon and went into guild store and found him there. Why didn’t this show in the normal character screen? This evening he was there again and I was able to purchase in guild store. What’s up? Anyone else have this issue and no, I didn't confuse him with FOTFP, I’ve been playing long enough to not confuse the later.

• At Darthpedro- he was there in guild store but it didn’t show up in the character area where you train him, etc.
  • Jeric
    271 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    As @Darthpedro said, that spot rotates between the pilot and ship, similar to Vet Chewie and Vet Han. They don't show up at the same time, and they don't show if you use the find feature when the shards are unavailable.
  • But it was available, I got the shards it just didn’t show available when you clicked on the character to see if they were anywhere and it showed. I understand they don’t show up at the same time
  • Did the store refresh in between when you looked in the character screen and when you found the shards in the store? It also doesn't show as available in that location after you buy the shards
  • If you buy it, it's not available anymore...
  • I understand both, thanks
  • If it happens again today I’ll screenshot in both areas