[Suggestion] Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca needs this! (Spoilers)

BazeMalbus
268 posts Member
edited March 2018
If you have seen the last Jedi you will know that Rey and chewie are now a duo. I feel like they need some synergy and what a better way than to give chewie a resistance tag!

After all vet Smuggler chewie is now with the resistance. I think it's sad if the vets end up being nothing more than just farms for Rey. They can totally be viable characters and I think Chewbacca if not Han too, should carry a resistance tag.

Even Han died blowing up star killer base which could classify him as resistance too. The reason why I'm asking for this is because as stand alone characters the vets are lacking but with the super powerful leaderships if Rey and Finn they can become viable.

Please CG, make it happen!

Replies

• Already been said multiple times that they would not get resistance tags. The "snapshot" of those 2 characters or how they see themselves(the characters, both only put them as scoundrels.
  • I thought the reason they aren't tagged resistance is that AOE would be too OP under zFinn. But now that they added Holdo, that point is moot?

They really thought they were too OP for resistance tag, so instead made them terrible with only scoundrel tag
  • I thought the reason they aren't tagged resistance is that AOE would be too OP under zFinn. But now that they added Holdo, that point is moot?

They really thought they were too OP for resistance tag, so instead made them terrible with only scoundrel tag

Yeah I mean "too op" is relevant, better op than useless especially when you are in cantina 8
  • BazeMalbus wrote: »

Yeah I mean "too op" is relevant, better op than useless especially when you are in cantina 8

Well, that's why both Vets are required at 7* for JTR. Whether players find them useless or not is irrelevant, CG gets what it wants players to do; buy or farm them to get 7* with decent gears.

Brilliant business move of CG. Don't you think?
  • Han and chewie have been Bros for like 50 years and they hardly have synergy. I doubt Rey and chewie will get any.
    Hit the gym.
  • lovemat
    270 posts Member
    Vet Han and Vet Chewbacca are more Resistance than R2
  • We can only hope! Idc if the devs said they would not add a tag. They would be ignorant to not add one for chewbacca. That's like not giving Leia a rebel tag
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Moved to Feedback: Characters
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • lovemat wrote: »
    Vet Han and Vet Chewbacca are more Resistance than R2

This statement is absolutely true! 110%
  • If not both, I think Chewbacca definitely deserves it! What's funny is that clone wars Chewbacca is a "scoundrel" even tho he didn't become a scoundrel until much later during the days of the empire after Han freed him. During the clone wars he was not a scoundrel by any means!