Finn or Lando?

darkensoul
1309 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hi, everyone, thank you in advance for any input!

I just now maxed Kylo and I'm not sure who to farm next. Dooku is still out of reach.

I like finn and have him as a four star already, but i really like Lando as well. I'd have to farm 80 shards to unlock lando.

I'm not sure which direction to take. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Depends on your team, Lando is best used on an AoE team where as Finn shines on a resistance team.
  • I'm pretty much using meta for pvp. I do need more LS dps to complete missions.
  • Dekayingsoul
    632 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    That's what I was referring to. Synergy in the arena is a must, does no good to have have best characters if they don't function together.
    Finn only reaches his potential on a Resistance team and Lando on a AoE team. If they are not then they are just fillers on a team.
    For pvp, figure out what you would like your end game team to be and build around that. Focusing on someone you are not sure about only takes away from you other toons. If you like Kylo you have 3 options. A Repo team, AoE team or a High Hp team. Lando fits AoE and Finn could serve in High Hp team.
    Neither character is considered great but on the right teams they can really make a huge difference.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Get GS, Dooku best one in Cantina!!
  • I appreciate the input. I'm less concerned with arena currently and more concerned with getting good LS dps to complete missions and an extra sub for GW.

I'm swaying towards finn, he is faster and tankier than lando, but I think his second skill is a waste
  • darkensoul
    1309 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Yeah I was thinking GS, too. My darkside is pretty strong atm tho
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    If there's a team where Finn shines, I have yet to see it. He is by far the worst of the named TFA characters.
    Even on a resistance team his spot is probably better taken by someone non-resistance. He's very poorly designed.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Yeah I agree. ty qeltar
  • Lando! not as good after last update, but still rocks.