Illuminated destiny question

Why is BB-8 able to use this ability after the first turn in the Mythic event? Doesnt this move start with something like a 70 turn cooldown? Is there a Zeta for the ability that i am not tracking that lets BB-8 use this ability so early, or is it one of those "design philosophy" things for just this event?

It doesnt break the event for me but it does look suspect...

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    haven't noticed bb8 using ID that fast, but it could be a reduced cooldown because it's an event. Similar to FO starting at 100% TM in that last tier. Artificial difficulty, i'm fine with that personally, but i get that it can be frustrating for others.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Finn leadership..When an exposed enemy gets hit reset Cooldowns
  • Mano wrote: »
    Finn leadership..When an exposed enemy gets hit reset Cooldowns

*REDUCE COOLDOWNS BY 1. Sweet Jesus, reseting cooldown on ID every turn HAHAHAH
  • It's meant to be difficult. That's probably why the devs designed it to go off in the beginning of the match
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    jejuzang wrote: »
    Why is BB-8 able to use this ability after the first turn in the Mythic event? Doesnt this move start with something like a 70 turn cooldown? Is there a Zeta for the ability that i am not tracking that lets BB-8 use this ability so early, or is it one of those "design philosophy" things for just this event?

It doesnt break the event for me but it does look suspect...
    Legendary, Hero's Journey, and Mythic Events use deliberately changed versions of characters and rules. So BB-8 starts with 100% TM, has boosted speed, and has Illuminated Destiny off cooldown, same as how in the Chimaera Legendary event Slave-1 starts with its bomb off cooldown.

After that first turn it'll be back to 70%, but keep in mind that any time a Resistance character uses a special ability, the cooldown will be reduced by the number of characters with Covert Intelligence. BB-8 will also use that 0-cooldown special ability that gives people Covert Intelligence two to three times in a row because of its superspeed for the event.

It was like this last time the Mythic Event happened. It's intentional, that's what makes it Mythic :)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.