Mythic Event Discussion

13Next

Replies

• How’s this for feedback, STOP WITH THE LS CONSTANTLY FAVORED, MY WORD!!! A chance at G12 salvage but guess what we need? Massively geared and Zeta’d Rebels... your favoring of that single faction is out of control!!!
  • Hey so I understand that the mythic events and that ewok event are supposed to be hard but one thing I would like for y'all to possibly add is a suggested gear level to the event or tiers so we can prepare better for these events. Just hate going into an event I pass requirements but the gear level they have is waaay past mine and I can't even survive.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    How’s this for feedback, STOP WITH THE LS CONSTANTLY FAVORED, MY WORD!!! A chance at G12 salvage but guess what we need? Massively geared and Zeta’d Rebels... your favoring of that single faction is out of control!!!

So far there has been one mythic event T3 requiring rebels and one requiring resistance. There are two coming that will require empire. They just haven't arrived yet. They'll be here next month, so there is no need to yell at the devs about this.
  • Excellent work on the mythic events. Great way to level up your mods for territory battle, and fun to play.
  • I enjoy the Mythic Events so far! My only suggestion is limit only the last tier as to how many times you can play it. The Mods earned from the first and second tier of the event are WAY BETTER than 99% of Mods farmed from challenges. I understand wanting to keep the gear 12 salvages limited. Please let us play the first two tiers as much as possible. Great new content but please get off the brakes!
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    I enjoy the Mythic Events so far! My only suggestion is limit only the last tier as to how many times you can play it. The Mods earned from the first and second tier of the event are WAY BETTER than 99% of Mods farmed from challenges. I understand wanting to keep the gear 12 salvages limited. Please let us play the first two tiers as much as possible. Great new content but please get off the brakes!

They want to gate the mods also not just the gear.
  • Will0fth3F0rc3
    27 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    That logic doesn’t make since to me, beings mods have been in game for a long time now. If that is intentional then they need to eventually rework Mod Challenges to be a more effective way to farm decent/good mods.
    Post edited by Will0fth3F0rc3 on

• They want to gate the mods also not just the gear. [/quote]

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    That logic doesn’t make since to me, beings mods have been in game for a long time now. If that is intentional then they need to eventually rework Mod Challenges to be a more effective way to farm decent/good mods.

Gear has been in the game longer than mods and it is still a gate. Cuffs, carbanti, stun guns all still a gate since the beginning.
  • any reason why i have completely geared and maxed out lvl 85 resistance w/zeta and speed, and yet lvl 80 first order has over 900 speed each and almost %100 tenacity and wipes out my whole team before i get 3 shots in?
  • Any reason why the rewards are totally garbage
  • I like the Mythic events because they are only one encounter. They don't have a bunch of lame filler encounters before you get to the challenging/interesting one. The way I think events could be improved is if they mostly used preset teams- like if all units that are 7* G9 or higher are automatically maxed out at 7* G12 L8 abilities so you can tune the difficulty so that it is a bit of a challenge but doable.
  • Jeric
    271 posts Member
    Burnsius wrote: »
    any reason why i have completely geared and maxed out lvl 85 resistance w/zeta and speed, and yet lvl 80 first order has over 900 speed each and almost %100 tenacity and wipes out my whole team before i get 3 shots in?

It's part of the challenge. You need to think of a strategy that will allow your team to survive the first volley instead of a strategy that works in another area of the game. Once you get the expose chain going, it works out. Just got to get there.