Scimitar (Maul's) Ship Issue (as reinforcment)

Anrath
216 posts Member
edited March 2018
So I just did an auto Battle in Ships with this lineup:
Fives
Biggs
FOTFP
TFP
Adv. Tie
... with reinforcements:
Scimitar
2nd
3rd
4th

Issue is... When Biggs dies (first one to die), Scimitar comes in and ... attacks! wtheck?! Why didn't Scimitar use cloak, with Fives the target?
Anyone know how the AI works on auto?

Thanks.

Replies

• I've never ever seen the scimitar reinforce and nit stealth somebody.

Ability blocked perhaps?
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Nope auto ai is not intelligent and i wouldn't do it until it's a guaranteed win
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    Perhaps auto for us is not as smart as when the AI defends, because I too have never seen Scimitar not cloak when coming in as reinforcement ... when it is the AI's Scimitar :(
  • If we want the scimitar to be the first reinforcement, should he be in the left most slot?
  • zhpkiller wrote: »
    If we want the scimitar to be the first reinforcement, should he be in the left most slot?

Yes
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I once saw a Cap ship fail to reinforce on three consecutive opportunities. There's no accounting for the AI's taste.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Anrath
    216 posts Member
    lol
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Yea I remember clearing some of the capital ship challenges because eventually after many tries, the AI screws up and doesn't send reinforcements.
  • It may be a bug. It could be bad AI.

Regardless, don't auto ships. Lol
    Hit the gym.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    That's a known strategy for the challenges, but I actually saw the no reinforcement thing happen in arena. It was like seeing a unicorn or a 7 carb drop.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I've actually had 2-3 times where I have seen Scimitar AI (all times on the opponent side) show up as a reinforcement and attack rather than use the cloak. It's rare but it can happen.
    This is a signature.
  • Scimitar can't target himself. If your team is damaged and scimitar arrive with the most hp/prot we can suppose he just attack