Mythic

VonZant
3843 posts Member
I have BB8. Wsnt to complete mythic event. I have OG FO. Everyone g8 but FOTP g9. If I zeta old Kylo can I complete Mythic event with him?

Replies

• No. Only maybe the first 2 tiers. As tier 3 you play as resistance
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Oh. Thanks. My resistance is g10-11. Do you have to have Scav rey?
  • I couldn't answer that! My resistance is terrible, I tried once, and after opening round of attacks from FO, i had only Finn left lol
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    VonZant wrote: »

No, the only forced one is BB8. You can choose the other 4, but they have to be resistance toons too. (They have to be at 7 stars)
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Thanks. Guess Ill spend the zeta on Kylo. Its a good zeta anyway and the rewards are pretty good.
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member

If you don't have zFinn as the leader, there's probly zero chance you'll beat t3 of the mythic. Just so you know.
  • Ploosh wrote: »

If you don't have zFinn as the leader, there's probly zero chance you'll beat t3 of the mythic. Just so you know.

I beat it without zFinn.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Actually didnt even need zeta for t1. Just took a few tries.
    T2 was easy. T3 my zFinn g9-10 team got wrecked. Poe is 220 speed but I dont even get move once before 3/5 are dead. Anyone know what speed you need for Poe to go first?
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    Actually didnt even need zeta for t1. Just took a few tries.
    T2 was easy. T3 my zFinn g9-10 team got wrecked. Poe is 220 speed but I dont even get move once before 3/5 are dead. Anyone know what speed you need for Poe to go first?

In tier 3 FO always goes first, no matter the speed.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    FYI my Resistance are g9-10.

I beat level 3 of the mythic. Just random luck. Keep trying and eventually you will have Poe and 2-3 others alive. Once Poe gets his Taunt off you should win. I lost Finn in open and still won. 2 gold mods 850k credits and the achievement gives you 3 Zetas. Worth it to keep trying. Good luck.

I beat it without zFinn.

Which comp did you use? I have a decently geared RJT team (no zeta) and after multiple attempts I just can't manage to recover from the opening salvo. I'm lucky if I have 5 toons left.

I run RJT L (G11), zzR2 (G12), BB8 (G9), Scav Rey (G10) and Finn (G9) - Finn is useless there but that's the highest gear res toon I have for 5th. All with good speed mods.

Would the zeta lead for RJT help? Or BB8?
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Ploosh wrote: »

I beat it without zFinn.

@TimMarshall
    Is your resistance team g10-11 without JTR?? Doubt it. I wasn't saying it's impossible for anyone to beat without zFinn, I responding specifically to that other guy saying that his team was probably not going to beat it without zFinn.

Just curious, did you have JTR as a leader? I am kinda doubtful that anyone could beat it without either zFinn or JTR as leader, even at g12, but it definitely could be possible.
    Ploosh wrote: »

I beat it without zFinn.

@TimMarshall
    Is your resistance team g10-11 without JTR?? Doubt it. I wasn't saying it's impossible for anyone to beat without zFinn, I responding specifically to that other guy saying that his team was probably not going to beat it without zFinn.

Just curious, did you have JTR as a leader? I am kinda doubtful that anyone could beat it without either zFinn or JTR as leader, even at g12, but it definitely could be possible.

Well I use RJT as a leader, no zeta though, and it's extremely difficult as even when I get a turn, there's not this zFinn train going on and I get salvo after salvo from FO in between my turns

I beat it without zFinn.

Which comp did you use? I have a decently geared RJT team (no zeta) and after multiple attempts I just can't manage to recover from the opening salvo. I'm lucky if I have 5 toons left.

I run RJT L (G11), zzR2 (G12), BB8 (G9), Scav Rey (G10) and Finn (G9) - Finn is useless there but that's the highest gear res toon I have for 5th. All with good speed mods.

I used the same comp. You need them geared higher. My RJT, R2, and BB8 are G12. Scav Rey and Finn are G11. I have one zeta on RJT. It is insight.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I did it with zFinn g9-10. Just have to try a few times until RNG lets your pPoe and 2-3 others survive. Once Poe gets to taunt, you win and they wont make another move.

I beat it without zFinn.

I used the same comp. You need them geared higher. My RJT, R2, and BB8 are G12. Scav Rey and Finn are G11. I have one zeta on RJT. It is insight.

I've just won the battle after 4-5 restarts. RNG obviously - the damage of the opening salvo was more spread across my team. Glad I wasn't pushed to use some zetas on the team and I did it with lower gear levels
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    What's the deal with the Event BB-8 they give you?

It feels like the BB-8 you use in the event is a clone of the one you already have, which is reasonable, but normally an Event Unit is some pre-fab thing with some buffs to compensate for the lack of mods.

All I know is that it was waaaaay easier this time around.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.