Lower HAAT ticket price!

Haat has been out for a while now and it's gotten alot easier since then. Perhaps it's time to make it a little bit cheaper so we can launch it more often.

Suggestion is to drop it's price from 90,000 tickets to 75,000 tickets. 90 k tickets takes a minimum of 3 days to accumulate and it translates to 10 haats every 30 days, assuming your guild can get 30k every single day. That's not much really. If you decreased the price to 75k it would allow you to launch 12 haats per 30 days assuming maximum ticket contribution.

Those additional 2 haats per month won't really "flood" the game with gear and Kenobi shards. First of all most 1 year players have Kenobi already so they only gain a few extra shards for shard shop. Newer players will get about 12 Kenobi shards more per month which is really not gonna upset the game in any way.

It will however help older players a little with the gold piece gear crunch. Those two gold pieces that literally every character uses are such a grind. Sure their price in shipments isn't bad, but we need so many of them!

These gold pieces are the new carbanti and they although there are many ways to get them, they still are needed by so many characters (all if them really) that you are always short. Some characters need 2, even 3, to jump from gear 10 to gear 11. It would also help with the mk4 carbantis, and the thermal detonators which are hard to acquire.

Really when you think about it 2 extra haats per month won't be a huge deal, we aren't gonna be getting gear by the boatload.

Anyways what do you all think?

Replies

• Yes that, and importantly remove challenge gear from reward loot (that we already have thousands of them)
  • While that s a nice idea , it will never happen. The Devs have that progression gate set in place for the exact reasons you want it lowered. It's one of the methods to keep building paces slowed down as time progresses.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    You can get useful gear in HAAT? When did that happen?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

@TVF , just recently OMG SIENAR MARK 4 FULL CRAFT!! hold my beer :scream::joy:
    Screenshot_2018_03_16_22_11_51_597.jpg
    B.. bu.. but.. wait, what's that other two loot? :flushed:
    OMG!! that can't be right :fearful:
    Oh nooo.. now i'm sad again :disappointed::cry:
    nnooOOOOoooo!! :bawling::bawling::bawling:
  • TVF wrote: »

You get great gear sometimes
  • I’d rather leave the raid ticket price alone and update rewards. With three raids now in circulation, it helps to have them staggered a bit.

The difference would be barely noticeable in a short span of time. You would not be getting that many more raids on weekly basis however you would save a few tickets so you'd get an extra one every so often. It would not make a short term impact but over the span of months you'd notice the difference. We are literally talking about 2 raids per month it's not going to overwhelm anyone!
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Moved to Feedback: Raids
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne