Mythic event tier 3

2Next

Replies

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Ulic_24 wrote: »
    Yep definitely doable my g8 poe wasn’t doing so hot so I just pulled tank arena mods for him and then was smooth sailing. Like others have said it’s all about surviving initial burst, once the expose train starts they shouldn’t get another turn.
    It's reeeeeeeal easy to forget that Veteran Han has a counterattack. Lost my Pilot that way, she was down to one pip of health and he finished her off. (Still finished--she isn't necessary, just helpful)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Javik
    246 posts Member
    The last tier in the Mythic BB8 plays a lot on luck. I beat this time and last time. I use all G11 resistance with R2D2 being G12. My team is Zeta Finn Lead, Poe, Trooper, R2D2 and BB8. It takes luck because you want the enemy to spread out their damage instead of killing one of your characters from the start. I have about 200+ on and still all the First Order goes for 2 turns before I get one action. My focus was to use Finn and R2 for Stunning and trying to land those exposes.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    Did it easily once I resisted the initial wave of damages from the FO team. It took me something like 5 attempts to get the rng right and not having the AI concentrate fire on a single character. The first attempt the AI spread damages over my whole Res team, I could have the Res expose train rolling and it was game over for them.

My team: zFinn g10, Poe g11, soldier g11, R2 g10, BB8 g9
  • Javik wrote: »
    The last tier in the Mythic BB8 plays a lot on luck. I beat this time and last time. I use all G11 resistance with R2D2 being G12. My team is Zeta Finn Lead, Poe, Trooper, R2D2 and BB8.

Same as my team, getting crushed.every time. Will keep plugging along....

• As everyone said, you need to get lucky and resist the first waves. Once you did that, the zfinn lead will allow you to attack without interruption! Pray to the RNG god!
  • Whut wrote: »
    Because tier 3 of the mythic event requires you to fight FO with Resistance. That’s how.

Sorry, which "Mythic Event" are you talking about?
    If you're talking about Tier III of the BB-8 Legendary Event, then I completed Tier II recently & Tier III is only available to enter with a 3* FO squad.
    Finn is Resistance?
    Are you referring to Rey's Hero's Journey Event?
    Sorry, I'm a bit lost in relation to what you're talking about here?

After you beat the last tier of certain legendary events, it unlocks a separate even called a mythic event. In said event tier one pits you against a slightly beefier version of the tier 7 resistance squad. Then t2 is the same as t1 u can use any squad you want. Then finally t3 has you do a role reversal. In this case with the BB8 event you must use resistance to beat a very tough First Order squad
  • The OP should just restart this thread.
    Mythic event tier 3 instructions are pretty clear to form a resistance squad to battle the First Order.
    You need to have some luck surviving the initial burst. My G12 JTR died but I completed the event with Resistance trooper and zfinn doing the majority of the work.
  • My zFinn team is not surviving. Poe is wiped out in initial barrage every time. It’s the reverse of what everyone else says their team does.

What mods are everyone running in this to survive barrage. I suspect if I can survive that it should be easier.
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    What speed do i need to be at? I don't even get a turn until everyone except one is dead
  • LenoraLupin
    420 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Lilpup wrote: »
    What speed do i need to be at? I don't even get a turn until everyone except one is dead

It's not so much about speed because the FO are deliberately preloaded with tm because if Resistance was the first to go then the enemy team wouldn't have a chance to go. What you need to do is load them up with protection/gear so that they survive the first few attacks by the FO so that Poe can taunt and hopefully get exposes up. Once the exposes are up, rngesus willing, then you can take out the FO without them even taking another turn.
  • Naz83
    30 posts Member

It's not so much about speed because the FO are deliberately preloaded with tm because if Resistance was the first to go then the enemy team wouldn't have a chance to go. What you need to do is load them up with protection/gear so that they survive the first few attacks by the FO so that Poe can taunt and hopefully get exposes up. Once the exposes are up, rngesus willing, then you can take out the FO without them even taking another turn.

What you just write here dose not work for me at all.. If i am lucky to get to Poe's taunt, i have three rounds until this endless s**tload countinues from the FO squad... No real chance without JTR.. I wish i could have a FO team like this, how they work in this event. The arena would be full with them..

• Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Moved to B.B. -8 Event
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Naz83 wrote: »

What you just write here dose not work for me at all.. If i am lucky to get to Poe's taunt, i have three rounds until this endless s**tload countinues from the FO squad... No real chance without JTR.. I wish i could have a FO team like this, how they work in this event. The arena would be full with them..

That's why I said RNGesus willing. I had to try 6 times last night to get the right rng to go and I still lost my Resistance Pilot before I could go. My team is zFinn g10, Poe g12, BB8 g10, Res Pilot g9, Res Trooper g10. And all of them were nearly gone or was gone in the case of Pilot by the time FO stopped going. You also have to take into account that for the Mythic, it's probably a fully zeta'd team of FO you're facing.

And just fyi, I only got JTR this round, I was able to 3* tier 3 of BB8's mythic on it's first appearance with the same zFinn team I have now. The only difference is BB8 is a gear level higher than in December. So no, it's not impossible without JTR, just rng heavy.
  • If you use JTR - any suggestions on kill order?
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    stohelit wrote: »
    If you use JTR - any suggestions on kill order?

I used zFinn lead (with JTR, BB8, R2, RT), and my strategy was to stun FOTP as much as possible. Took out FOO first to not let him manipulate TM, then killed Phasma for the same reason. Next was FOTP, then the rest.
  • Naz83
    30 posts Member
    Naz83 wrote: »

That's why I said RNGesus willing. I had to try 6 times last night to get the right rng to go and I still lost my Resistance Pilot before I could go. My team is zFinn g10, Poe g12, BB8 g10, Res Pilot g9, Res Trooper g10. And all of them were nearly gone or was gone in the case of Pilot by the time FO stopped going. You also have to take into account that for the Mythic, it's probably a fully zeta'd team of FO you're facing.

And just fyi, I only got JTR this round, I was able to 3* tier 3 of BB8's mythic on it's first appearance with the same zFinn team I have now. The only difference is BB8 is a gear level higher than in December. So no, it's not impossible without JTR, just rng heavy.

You just got lucky you just had to try only 6 times.. :) I had countless of restarts, and the result was mostly the same, or worse. I have this FO team also with full zeta with all of them G11, Kylo near G12, and just aint work that way. Had to change pvp team cos' i was in the 250-300 place with them. My resistance squas is much the same as yours, Poe is only G10, BB G9, and i dont have pilot at G9, i have tried with scavenger Rey with G10, but no chance at all.. :(