Forest Moon Event - How to beat it easily.

Prev13
A lot of people in my guild have been struggling with the Forest Moon Event. I made a video on how to easily beat this event with a character that you probably already have free from bronziums. Check it out if you are having troubles clearing all phases.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwmChcrrmuI&t=635s

Replies

• How to beat Forest Moon:
    1. Use Imperial Troopers.
    2. Grab popcorn and watch the ewoks die.
    I used EP in the past, but this time I tried troopers (no zeta on Veers or any other toon) and they are as amazing as everyone says. TM manipulation is so huge, that I ended with full protection. None of the ewoks had a chance to attack once.
  • I got through them all with Vader, Palp, Thrawn, Royal Guard, and Tarkin. No Zetas. Not too difficult, tbh.
  • @dogwelder79 Yep, heard that about the troopers even though I have never tried it. I tend to think most beginner players will have empire before troopers.

@DapperChewie Yep, Thrawn alone makes phase 4 and 8 super easy with fracture.
  • Imperial troopers are the bomb in the Ewok event. Veers (L), snow, death, shore, Starck. Never look back
  • I'm not sure anyone with enough playing time under their belt or money spent to have death and shore trooper is having any trouble with this event lol...
  • Troopers amazing.

By far the best even to see snowtrooper shine
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    droids hk-47, ig-88, ig-86, r2-d2 + chopper work just fine, may try troopers next time though
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Droids seem easier to collect, but whatever works!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Using troopers is like simming this event.
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    With droids it's much easier -> HK-47, IG-88, BB-8, R2-D2, Chopper
  • Dagon wrote: »

Agreed. I use HK, Bb8, R2, Grievous and Vader, cause why not? It's a breeze.
  • Nedus
    91 posts Member
    Veers, starck, thrawn, shore and artic... not a turn for the furry balls, even in the most difficult tier. The artic soldier is made to slaughter them all
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Artic Soldier?

I assume you mean Arctic Soldier, and I assume you mean Snowtrooper.

But otherwise, yeah.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I auto with 47, 88, 86, R2, BB8 and have never lost with this group and no one ever dies
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Dagon wrote: »

Agreed. I use HK, Bb8, R2, Grievous and Vader, cause why not? It's a breeze.

Your team would be better off without Vader. Then BB-8 taunts every time it uses Secret Intelligence and will call R2 to assist more often. EDIT: And your whole team would get 40% TM at the start of each phase, instead of everyone but Vader getting 32%.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Agree with everyone who has said Troopers. Anyone who said Droids hasn’t tried Troopers.
  • Got through T1 and 2 with Palp, Vader, Snowtrooper-BIG Help, RG and use a 5th as whomever.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I just pop it on auto with Troopers and they never get a turn.

But, for those struggling I would suggest characters with aoe, and ability blocks to be mixed in, so Tie Fighter Pilot, IG88, Palpatine, and Vader would be good choices. Ability blocks are good to block elders from ressing, and the skull bears are squishy and die from Tie Fighter Pilot' or IG88s aoe.
  • I used a fairly mediocre Empire team - Palp, Vader, Moff, RG and Thrawn.

Won all 3 battles 3 stars.

Kill order seemed important to me -

1. Whack Elders/named Ewoks

2. Whack Scouts

3. Whack anything else.
  • EricsonX wrote: »
    Got through T1 and 2 with Palp, Vader, Snowtrooper-BIG Help, RG and use a 5th as whomever.

Awesome! Glad it helped.
  • Ulic_24
    106 posts Member
    I personally clear it pretty easily with g10 Vader lead, g11 EP, g10 thrawn, g11 tarkin, g9 snowtrooper. AoE is the bomb
  • Imperial troopers is key or else palp zader r2d2 tarkin thrawn thrawn is ultimate key here to fracture ewok elders in 4 and 8 giving you mobility over revives
  • cooljinam wrote: »
    Imperial troopers is key or else palp zader r2d2 tarkin thrawn thrawn is ultimate key here to fracture ewok elders in 4 and 8 giving you mobility over revives

second team i told also has aoe except thrawn people who don’t have thrawn can use royal guard or snowtrooper but its gonna be rng based
  • ZPalp lead,Vader,Thrawn,Tarkin and Tie Pilot, all tiers done on auto lol
  • Zveers lead troopers auto the hardest tier.
  • The point of the thread was to give an example of beating it with a team that any newbie can get. Kudos to everyone here that has a ZVeers, but not the point of the thread.
  • LaksonVell wrote: »
    The point of the thread was to give an example of beating it with a team that any newbie can get. Kudos to everyone here that has a ZVeers, but not the point of the thread.

As I say, my team was decidedly mid-game. Nothing special.
  • I used to use droids and I struggled a lot. I found that using as many air characters as possible is the best method. Obviously troopers fit that bill if you have them, but EP, ig88, dv, etc. can all help get you through it.
    Just thibknahead and make sure that you have an air lined up and off cooldown as you go into the key phases and you should be ok.

Unfortunately it may take several attempts at first until your characters are strong enough to clear it easily.
    The point of the thread was to give an example of beating it with a team that any newbie can get. Kudos to everyone here that has a ZVeers, but not the point of the thread.

As I say, my team was decidedly mid-game. Nothing special.

Yeah I saw your post on another thread regarding the subject. I beat the event myself with Palp vader thrawn moff chopper. Everyone who started phoenix would have this team by now, but not everyone did so I wont claim it's a "everyone has it" team.
    I beat the event myself with Palp vader thrawn moff chopper.

Chopper addition is really interesting.

No, it's not an "everyone can do it" event. But it's definitely doable mid-game I think. Well, I know - because I did it!