Guilds Looking For Mergers - March 2018 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Spanish speaking guild looking for a merge. Doesn’t matter level of members, we are looking for active players.

Hpit - less than 3 hours, 24 hrs no damage rule.
    HAAT - not yet, looking foward

Looking for good friends and enjoy game

Guild Name: TENOCHTITLAN
  • Hey guys Nerds of SW are looking to pick up a few people in order to finally start doing HAAT. We are oh so close!!!! We sit at 44 members however if a guild is looking to merge we could take on about 25 people. (WE DON'T WANT TO MOVE TO YOUR GUILD)

Basic Info:
    30m GP, we are mainly based in Australia but have a handful of people in the states)

Raid tiers: Heroic Rancor with 20 hours 0 damage, Normal AAT. finished in about 15 hours

Raid frequency: 2-3 Heroic Rancors per week, 1-2 AAT per week, T4 with Sith Raid

Guild tickets: 15k-20k per day

If interested drop me a message on here.
  • I’m the leader of a 38 mil GP- 33 member guild- looking for a merger. Like to find a mutually beneficial merge that helps the new members grow and belong, while allowing everyone to complete HAAT and get better TW and TB rewards. We’re a competitive but casual guild with a positive vibe. We average around 500 tickets per member daily. We’re based in North America with a 8:30 PM EST time reset. We would prefer to have a smaller guild merge into us, preferably with an average member GP near 1mil. Discord is available, though we mostly use in game chat. We believe that the guild is owned by the members and that our guild’s purpose is to help members accomplish their goals together in a fun, supportive environment. If that sounds like a fit for you, message me and we’ll get started.
  • LBX5EAE.png

nineONEsith is looking for more active guild members! We are currently sitting at 32/50 guild members, so we are looking to have one ore more smaller guilds (anywhere up to 18 members) join us. We are all active players and hope that any new recruits would be as well. Current GP is quickly approaching 36,000,000. Most of us are based on the West Coast, but we do have some players spanning to Paris. We are actively engaged in the Heroic AAT and hope that we can get some new players to assist us in obtaining General Kenobi.

What we are looking for:
    - Level 85
    - Minimum GP of 1,200,000 (subject to review)
    - Daily active players (600 daily raid tickets)

Currently launching The Pit 2-3 times per week:
    - Monday and Wednesday @ 12:00 PST
    - Friday @ 6:00 PST
    - Depending on new recruitment, times are subject to change.
    - Damage cap currently set at 1,000,000 and subject to change depending on new recruitment

Currently launching the Heroic AAT 2-3 times per week:
    - Monday, Wednesday, and Friday @ 9:00 - 10:00 PST (also subject to change)
    - No damage cap at this moment, but we are discussing it.

Currently launching the Sith Triumvirate once per week when available.
    - Launching the Tier IV raid so we (collectively) can learn and understand how this new beast works.
    - We are hoping that we can learn how to divide and conquer the Triumvirate in an attempt to unlock Darth Traya.

Territory War:
    - We are currently 11/11 (We don't like to lose!)
    - Looking for active participation in both defense and attack phases.
    - Not looking for fodder teams to throw about, we want people who strategize.

Territory Battle(s):
    - Solid Rebel/Light-Side teams (Capt. Han & Rebel Officer Leia are a plus)
    - Solid Empire/Dark-Side teams (Veers and Starck [and Bounty Hunters] are a plus )
    - Actively participating/willing to sacrifice deploying troops into platoons.
    - Currently scoring 14-18 *s

Find us on Discord!
    https://discord.gg/KzdsGD
    Dictated but not read, Admiral Fail.
  • MorpheousXeno
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Still looking for a small guild of 2-5 players to merge with our fast growing guild. We are active but very chill: Guild: JediCouncilSupreme

We do Heroic Rancor 2 times a week.
    We do AAT raid at least once a week...getting close to 2 times a week. We will likely start HAAT in a couple weeks and are slogging through Sith Raid.
    We love to help our guild mates grow!

We accept lvl 70 or higher players.

My Discord is : MorpheousXeno#4435
    My Ally code is : 118-516-758
    or message me!

Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Post edited by MorpheousXeno on
  • Sentries of the Dark Side looking for new members, including small mergers. Our core group is very experienced and recently formed our own guild. Currently have 30 very active, daily members totaling around 25M GP. We do Heroic Pit, NAAT, Progressing thru Sith Raid (currently tier 3), TWars, TBattles. Looking for daily players to join us from all levels. Only 2 rules - read guild chat and allow 24 hour waiting period on HPit. Contact for invite or just come on in! Based in the U.S.
  • Semi-casual Guild Looking for Merger

My name is Patt, guild leader of Springfieldflower, a semi-casual guild about 25 active members with GP 22mil. Most of us are busy workers and casual players, but we are serious about getting the game right.

We are looking for casual guild/s with similar principles to merge into a stronger guild. If you find we have something in common, we are happy to discuss merger details!

If we merge to a bigger guild:
    1. We only have about 10 most active members (including myself) happy to merge to a bigger guild, plus secondary accounts if needed.
    2. The merge must include the lower level members who we believe are interested, committed and improving in playing the game.
    3. Most members are in +8UTC time zone, but we are fine with different time zone guild, and we do have members from different countries.
    4. No minimal requirement on Daily Raid Tickets/Guild Activities, that's rely on self-discipline do what you do best. As some of us may too busy at work, may not find time to do everything in game for days.

Our current status:
    1. We do HPIT every Friday, 1st 24 hours 0 damage rule. 2 members are able to solo including 1 can auto
    2. Working on HAAT since early Jan 2018, so far had 2 test attempts down to 20% of 2nd phase. We already figure how to beat it with the right squads and coordination, just need little more time to gear up.
    3. TB: about 12 stars each side
    4. TW: so far 1 lost, did not get enough joins to play

We have a FB page www.facebook.com/sff88 for communication and newbies, and please feel free to visit.

Thank you for reading my message!
  • Jabbas Cantina, a Game of Clones clan guild, is looking for up to 5 new recruits. Currently sitting at 104mil gp with 2 spots open. Looking to fill spots immediately with up to 3 more spots possibly opening in the near future.

Us:
    Rotating raid schedule
    Officer led TW and TB domination
    Discord channel: https://discord.gg/KGdUmS
    Clan channel: https://discord.gg/jWkzaQ
    Swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/g/5552/jabbas-cantina/

You:
    GP min of 1.7mil, fully active players with discord and swgoh.gg
  • venham para a Prea Assado
    nós temos

Grupo de Whats para trocar ideias do jogo, grupo de avisos para que msgs de oficiais não se percam no meio das conversas
    37 membros
    52 milhões de poder
    aceitamos membros com mais de 1 milhão de pg

Rancor- dano zero até as 22h do dia seguinte, rancor sim, rancor não para auxiliar quem ainda não tem o han 7* pega-lo mais rápido
    HAAT-heróica porém ainda sem dano zero

Batalhas de território na faixa das 25 estrelas
    Todos os eventos possuem controle estatístico da participação dos membros de acordo com o PG de cada um, falta de participação ou participação com má vontade em dois eventos seguidos perde o direito a recompensa, caso avise que não poderá participar por motivos pessoais não tem problema, mas tem que falar no grupo abertamente, privamos pela transparência e amizade entre os membros

Esquema com benefícios para os jogadores que mais crescerem em um período de 15 dias, venham nos conhecer e te explicamos melhor
  • Nevermore83
    88 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    A Guild Has No Nam3 47/50 98+ million GP
    Eastern time zone(New York) based reset
    Post edited by Nevermore83 on
    Line ID:nevermore_83
  • Recruitment_Poster.png

Our Guild : SCS Deathwatch is looking for up to 10 new recruits .

We are an active bunch and we like to help our members accomplish their goals together in a fun and supportive environment

We do Heroic Pit 2x+ per week, AAT Weekly and we are working on Sith Raid (currently tier 3/4 as we learn the fights)

We ask that guild members contribute 300 raid tickets a day but most of us are overachievers and do 600!

We do ask that if you are going to be inactive for more than 2 days to either let an officer know or to post in our discord channel so we can save your place as we understand real life comes first.

If you are interested please feel free to either message me here or my discord tag is DeathJezta#3514 ,
    Our Discord Recruitment Channel : https://discord.gg/YUQGtvu .
  • manuel0595
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    We are looking for a guild merging with us.

Reasons why we are seaching for a merger:
    - Doing raids as often as possible
    - Want to participate in TW
    - Help growing our lower lvl members
    - We want to evolve and get over our current 11mio GP

What you guys should bring in:
    - Willing to be part of our alliance with 500+ members
    - Discord is not a requirement but we have guild channels on the alliance server + informational channels for all alliance members
    - Willing to participate in raids/TB/TW

Our stats/current status:
    - PIT T6 / AAT / Sith T2
    - 10+ real active members
    - 5-10+ casual members
    - 11mio GP
    - everyone is welcome
    - 600 is not a requirement but we are happy to see you participate!
    - Raid times are 5-6pm EST 24hrs zero damage on PIT, Sith and AAT FFA

Interested? You can contact us on discord via: @dextr (HDP)#9674
    Post edited by manuel0595 on
  • The Organized Chaos Alliance is looking for a merger.

We currently have 3 guilds. Masters of Chaos (84 mil gp, 44 members) was just recently created by combining all of our best and most active players into one guild. Minions of Chaos (64 mil gp, 40 members) is our original guild now the middle tier. And Midgets of Chaos is our beginners guild. Hrancor and Haat on farm in both guilds. Clear strategies for tb and tw. Very organized and well run.

If there are any guilds out there looking for a place where their more active and committed players could compete at the highest levels and seek the highest level of rewards, while also finding a place for their more relaxed players to play and have fun, we would very much like to talk with you. Our top guild was designed as the more serious place for those players who want to be the most active and try to compete at the highest level. While our Minions guild is designed as a place for more casual players to play and develop. All within an alliance where we can help each other and grow together.

Our alliance uses Discord for all communication. If you would be interested in talking with us you can either message me back here on the forums or add me as a friend on Discord @ Templar626#0797. Hope to hear from some of you!
  • Let Qui Gons Be Bye Gons

We are currently looking for a small guild to join with us to take our levels back upto max.

Any players are welcome as long as they participate in all guild activities and give all they got in Territory War and Territory Battles.

We run a great discord group full of helpful players

Currently the Guild GP sits at 32 million

We run Heroic Rancor and are trying to move towards HAAT and currently doing tier 4 of sith raid

We have space for 10 players and welcome any low member guild that wants to progress.

We’re all ftp aswell.

If you’d like to talk more message me on discord
    @Viner#1246
    Otherwise message me on here :)
  • Are you part of a small dedicated group of players?

Looking to replace a few players who are consistently failing to participate. We are almost 110mil in GP but always looking to improve. Contact me to see if your group qualifies and we can help each other out.

Look me up on line

Line ID: baddabing

Or discord

baddabing#0376

• Th3 Hellfire Club
    Great leadership looking to grow young active players and help out with strategies regularly. ( ps - I am not an officer, was new to the game in Oct, will hit 1mil GP this month and have really enjoyed the team )

37 members. 30 very active (600 tickets daily)
    27 Mil GP
    Mostly US members but a few internationals. Spain, Ukraine, Canada
    We use discord as well
    Active in heroic Pit (600k limit 24 hours, 1.2 Mil for non 7* Han owners after that)
    AAT and Sith Raid level 3 & 4 so far
    Great group of folks who heavily donate, especially to the newcomers.

Looking for a 10-15 player guild to merge with. DM with any questions or interest.

• denicatodorova
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Guild EMPIRE ESCADRON currently have 6 open spots, we can go for few more if there are good enough ppl. Feel free to check our recruitment posts on Facebook and Reddit.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/swgoh_guilds/comments/85hkb6/empire_escadron_looking_for_hard_core_players/
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    We are looking for a small guild of 3 (or dissatisfied group of members with current situation) to bring us back up to a full 50/50. We are looking for serious active players between 1.6-2.1M GP who will contribute a minimum of 500 guild tickets/day, attack the Sith Raid with all 5 battles daily, and participate every day in Territory Battles (required) & Territory Wars (preferred but but not mandatory). LINE is required since that is how we communicate, discuss strategy, and use it to coordinate raids, Territory Battles and Territory Wars.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 6:30 AM, 2:30 PM, and 10:30 PM (Pacific U.S. time). We have members all over the world and this allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them. Rancor is gone in 10 minutes (anyone who solos waits 10 minutes to post damage to be sure that everyone was able to enter the raid).

We also do 24 hour zero damage HAAT and alternate times between 12:00 am and 12:00 pm Pacific. HAAT takes us less than 2 hours so be sure to register zero damage to guarantee prizes. If you already have a 7* General Kenobi then you must place out of the top 3.

We have been alternating between tier 4 and 5 for the Sith Raid but with the new influx of BB-8s & JTRs we should be sticking with tier 5 now.

Our guild is at 77.2M GP. We earned 32* in ls Territory Battles and 33* in ds Territory Battles. We have a clear plan every day so that everyone is on the same page and so that we can maximize our rewards. We continue to work on and fine tune our Territory Battle plan as we continue to improve and grow as a guild.

We are now 11-5 in Territory Wars and have won 7 of our past 9. We came up with an easy to follow plan that has been very effective.

If interested you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild or better yet message me on LINE at tk-421starwars. You can also contact me on Discord at TK-421#3856 but I’m not on Discord frequently (only to coordinate payouts with my fleet and arena shards).

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • MolBoda
    243 posts Member
    Hey all! We recently formed an alliance with another guild and we're looking for a solid group of 20 people (with around 20 million gp) to fill us up. We have a lower guild with 40 million GP and 15 open spots, and a higher guild with 85 million GP and 5 open spots. We're going to send a couple of guys to the lower guild to help them finish HAAT, so both guilds will be farming HPIT and HAAT soon.
    The lower guild runs on EST and the higher guild runs on Mountain Time. We have similar rules for the guilds: try to get 600/day and participate in all events (although we know life sometimes makes this impossible- We're very understanding of that). The lower guild is still working out raid times, the higher guild has 24 h/0 damage for HPIT and HAAT and run raids in the evenings.
    We're a friendly group that loves to chat and share memes- so Discord is required for all members so we can all stay in touch. We also require players to sync their accounts with SWGOH.GG so we can easily check player stats and give advice on squads, etc.
    Let me know if you guys are interested!
    -Mol Boda
  • British Elite Empire are looking to merge with a smaller guild or Group of people that may have outgrown their current Guild. At the moment we are 46 members at 107M GP and do well in both TB and TW. Although we only have 4 spaces open we can make room for up to 10 since we have a few that sadly are not active enough. We are UK based and raid heroics and T5 Sith at the moment. We are a friendly Guild with a positive atmosphere that look to progress while still realising that Life happens. We would expect you to have an average GP of at least 1,9M, but given circumstances that can be discussed. We do have two rules we feel strongly about:

1. Don´t be a ****!
    2. Be Active (why play the game otherwise), 600 Daily is expected on normal Days

We use LINE to communicate and if you are interested to join forces with us you can reach me there on thorhammer6607.

Cheers!
  • Broosh
    79 posts Member
    Quantum's Chaos is looking to 'merge' with around 5 people. We are currently 105m GP at 49/50.

LSTB - 38 stars
    DSTB - 40 stars

TWar we have won 9. However, we have lost interest in it as they have screwed the pooch on the updates (in our opinion), so we simply ask that if you join the TWar: participate in it.

We are EST-based and get around 28k-29k tickets a day (have a 560/day requirement). Raid rules are simple: about 18hr 0 dmg. We launch at guild reset (6:30 pm EST), and have a 0dmg rule until 2pm EST the following day.

Hit me up on Discord if you're interested and want more info! Broosh#0841
  • Our 68 mil guild (name of the guild: Vancouver) is looking for a few new strong players! We're really active without being overpowering, (400 daily guild tickets, 0 damage for 24h on raids, but thats it) all we ask if you do what you can and join in all Raids/TWs/TBs.
    We are on Pacific Time, and start our raids at 6pm
    We use line as a chat app channel (not something you have to join if you don't want to) but it has some really useful tips on mods, optimal teams for raid as well as other things. Our chat in game is really active too so if you don't want to join discord, there's always someone about in there.
    We run a few raids weekly, both heroic rancor and heroic AAT, won more tw's than we've lost, and doing really well in light and dark side TB and hitting at least 28 stars in each.
    If there's anything else you want to know, drop me a message on here or add me in game, ally code 228-168-616.
  • Hey all,

My guild wants to see what possibilities are out in the galaxy for merging with another guild. We are a US based build whose reset is at 7:30 pm Est. We are a dedicated bunch who are looking to surround ourselves with like minded players. We are casual but competitive and want to get players who are looking to take that next big jump into the Sith Raid. Here are some details:

Current Size - 119m at 48 members
    LSTB - 41 stars
    DSTB - 40 stars
    HAAT and Pit - 24 hr no damage phase
    Sith - T6
    TW - 4-2 over last six

https://swgoh.gg/g/1014/xwing-miniatures-flyers/

Our core group of players have been together since HAAT first launched. We use Discord to chat and share ideas and make fun of each other.

Reach out to me on discord if you want to discuss possibilities: rpeach72#5107
  • R2E2
    12 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    KnightOfRevan1

Looking to merge with a small guild of 10-15 (20max) with a GP around 15 mil. or so
    The merge would be into our guild

Our Guild GP is 28.8 mil. with 29 members

We don't have a ton of rules, just 24hr rule on Heroic Rancor keeping it under 250k for 24hrs is enforced. Violators will be removed after 1 warning shot.
    No specific daily requirements
    Participation in guild events TW and TB necessary, that is mainly why we are looking to merge and we are hoping to be doing Heroic tank for GK shards by the end of the year or so

We're a fun group of people all working together

We ask everyone to use chat to keep up to date on what's going on, but if you know what you are doing and are playing it cool and signing up for TW on time, it is fine if you don't chat much.

Thanks for reading, see you in the galaxy
    -R2E2

Post edited by R2E2 on
  • alaskanseminole
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    found one.

Thanks!
    Post edited by alaskanseminole on
  • DarthSebius
    8 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    0rder SithtySith is looking for a smaller guild to join up with us so we can start Territory Wars and Heroic Raids.
    We currently have 19 members, and regularly run Normal Tank Takedowns and Pit Raids. We are also running a level 4 Sith Raid, though admittedly that's going slow.
    We're open to any level, and are very supportive in Gear Exchange.
    We're pretty casual, rulewise, but participation is key.
    Message me if you're interested.
  • SITHOCCHIO
    151 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Revenants Empire / 16 Slots free as of 3/20/2018 / casual but active

We are East coast based, currently HAAT, Heroic Rancor, and T5 Sith(slow) looking for a group to JOIN US only.

We prefer group to average 650k+ GP or more ;), daily participation.

msg me if you are interested.
    Post edited by SITHOCCHIO on
  • 15 spots available
    705 shadowtrappersCSIScrew
    Officer spot(s) open
    Friendly fun helpful knowledgeable
    Always improving
  • Palpatines_Secretary
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    “Let The Wookie Win” is apart of a 3 guild alliance called “Phoenix Squadron” looking to add 8 players

North American guild on Eastern Time. Must have Discord and at least 1 million gp.

Heroic Rancor & Haat

Phoenix Squadron Guilds
    “Hera” 140 million gp (currently full)
    “Ltww” 100 million gp (43/50)
    “Padiwan” 76 million gp (49/50)

Message me for more information! Discord: PalpatinesSecretary#1673
    Ally code- 961-481-678

WE ARE FULL
    Post edited by Palpatines_Secretary on
  • A Guild Has No Nam3 47/50 98+ million GP
    Eastern time zone(New York) based reset

All heroic, (besides sith raid lol) Rancor T7 Sunday, Tuesday, Friday. Tank T7 Monday, Thursday. Sith raid T4 (until more prepared) every time it's available.
    We've got a decent win streak in territory wars which we've only lost a few, and we are bringing in TB toon shards

We are currently debating a small merge no we are not open to moving, only pulling members in we offer too much to our single guild community to move our members elsewhere. Although we are 47/50, very much like many other guilds, do have some "extra fat" we could trim in trade for motivated/active members who want to get the most from the game.

We've got cookies!
    well.... maybe not real cookies, but the means to get you cookies ;^) EVERY month we are doing raffles for Google play or iTunes gift cards (whichever the winner has, provided by myself and another officer of the guild, this month is $50, and participation for raffle signup determines amount) MUST use line app to be eligible to win raffles, and complete 600 energy daily

We are an original, day 1 guild with a strong core group of players. A group of members that are real life friends started the guild. Over the years it has grown to be a great community. It's a fun laid back, adult guild with whales, dolphins, and f2p.

We have never had an issue with turnover of members. Most everyone there has been for a long time. Average of at least a year.

We have had a few players that burnt out and don't have the same drive they once did. Which is why we are left at 47/50 right now.

We are not only limited to bringing in only a handful of players. But definitely have room for at the least, 5 if a group of players feel like they're in a guild not progressing and want to join a more focused, friendly adult guild that thrives on helping each other out with endless knowledge of the game, and also rewarding members for participation through monthly raffles

If any of this interests you, or if you have anymore questions contact one of us through here or in the line app.

Line ID's

nevermore_83
    doctahjones
    Purfektshun

Still open to communicating possible merge...or simply offering a good home to a few players that want a new perspective in the game!
    Line ID:nevermore_83
This discussion has been closed.