Galactic War impossible now

2Next

Replies

• Likely because this is all, exaggerated greatly,
  • I appreciate those wanting to help, but administrators of game need to tend to this matter...just played GW... 1/2 way point 85 elite Datcha, Zombie, night sisters, mother, etc... impossible to beat. Datcha was killed and somehow she revived herself... blew threw all my 80+ characters without killing anyone...
  • @Wade_Loe , no, you don't need admins , you need to provide your swgoh.gg, or equivalent , and also either a screen shot of the enemy squad or a list written out.

Odds are you are missing something, like that datcha comp, . .. .what night sisters., ?? Was Daka there? She revives chars. . . So it's really simple, proper information will get this "mystery" cleared up. Rather quickly as well I suspect.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    There are a lot of things that can make a huge difference in galactic war. Who exactly are you running? Who are you up against? What are your mods like? Are you preloading turn meter? Are you experiencing a glitch? Are you misunderstanding how abilities work?

The community can help with these things, but just saying it's broken or it's too hard, doesn't help you and isn't going to make anything happen.

So you have 2 options accept the help your being offered or have a mod close this thread because isn't accomplishing anything.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Wade_Loe wrote: »
    I appreciate those wanting to help, but administrators of game need to tend to this matter...just played GW... 1/2 way point 85 elite Datcha, Zombie, night sisters, mother, etc... impossible to beat. Datcha was killed and somehow she revived herself... blew threw all my 80+ characters without killing anyone...

I am sure, this is simply a matter of knowing the right kill order, GW strategy og team composition strategies. As others already suggested several times, if you post a link to your swgoh.gg profile and also explain which strategy you use, we will be able to help you better. Until you do, this is all just ..... (sorry).
  • I’m using emperor, Vader, fett, maul, and Datcha... all are maxed out with upgrades... all have mods with either 4 or 5 Stars. Most are at 9 on upgrades. Have completed numerous GWs in the past... NOW unable to complete...

Like I have said in the past... there’s a glitch... there’s no way elite 85 opponents should be squaring off with me in the first few rounds... there’s no way Biggs can revive himself... there’s no way I should go thru my entire roster of players without getting a shot in... I get some characters have the turn meter, but this is ridiculous.

I appreciate help... but this is an Admin issue that needs to be addressed... this all started with the update earlier this year.
  • Wade_Loe wrote: »
    I’m using emperor, Vader, fett, maul, and Datcha... all are maxed out with upgrades... all have mods with either 4 or 5 Stars. Most are at 9 on upgrades. Have completed numerous GWs in the past... NOW unable to complete...

Like I have said in the past... there’s a glitch... there’s no way elite 85 opponents should be squaring off with me in the first few rounds... there’s no way Biggs can revive himself... there’s no way I should go thru my entire roster of players without getting a shot in... I get some characters have the turn meter, but this is ridiculous.

I appreciate help... but this is an Admin issue that needs to be addressed... this all started with the update earlier this year.

First, dont use datcha, its a bad character.

Second, What makes you think Biggs revived himself? Theres a NS character called Daka there. You not taking a turn could be daka spdeading stuns.

Honestly.
  • OG Rebels aren't durable enough to make it without a lot of strategy and cooldown management. My EP-led Empire team was much more durable because they stunned and ability blocked everyone. For the longest time I used that team and then finished off node 12 with my arena team (rebels). But once I got Resistance, GW was easy peasy.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    @Wade_Loe

You've had had multiple request for details in your findings (what was your team? What was the opponent's team? In which order did things happen?). Please either provide the details in your findings — or just let this thread die.

I don't believe, that you saw Biggs revive himself. I don't believe, that you don't get a shot in since you carry TM with you from previous nodes. Feel free to convince me otherwise.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

I still believe the issue is located a foot or two from your screen rather than with the admins. Feel free to convince me otherwise.

• X3ina
    108 posts Member
    It's really unbeatable sometimes for 73 - not figured out yet levels. Atm i'm lvl 76, 4 days ago last node was rebels (wedge L, lando, Biggs and chaze g10 min, all abilities maxed. 2 days ago it's sith DN L, dooku, Vader, maul and savage oppress. Same crap gear and skill level wise. Today got ewoks
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I’m using emperor, Vader, fett, maul, and Datcha... all are maxed out with upgrades... all have mods with either 4 or 5 Stars. Most are at 9 on upgrades. Have completed numerous GWs in the past... NOW unable to complete...

I assume that when you say dathcha you mean daka? You'd be better off replacing fett maul and daka with characters that are good and synergise with your team.

At lower level you need to have a team that synergises well to clear galactic war. The opposition is usually poorly synergised teams that are stronger than you. You need synergy to beat them.
  • Abb
    15 posts Member
    When a crew 14 levels lower and with lower level gear kills your whole crew there is something definitely wrong somewhere. If a character 14 levels lower and with lower level gear can defeat someone like that then why level up gear and characters. If that's the way it's going to be then why play your game at all.
  • Abb wrote: »
    When a crew 14 levels lower and with lower level gear kills your whole crew there is something definitely wrong somewhere. If a character 14 levels lower and with lower level gear can defeat someone like that then why level up gear and characters. If that's the way it's going to be then why play your game at all.

Ofc. Lets not give any context. Good job everybody. We did it.
  • Ulic_24
    106 posts Member
    Abb wrote: »

Not true at all. Something called synergy and mods. When NS rework came out and people ran a 2* zombie they had a much lower squad power than meta teams yet still steamrollled them. Same thing now with EP led teams. I can’t take an EP team that’s 15k power weaker than mine for granted because they can be modded with insane speed and I don’t get to take a turn. Nature of the beast of RNG.

On that note.... back to farming speed mods :(
  • I’ve given up on trying to beat GW option... definitely admin issues, bugs in system, tried different combinations, still no luck... and Waqui really don’t care for your tone, believe it or not, my life doesn’t revolve around proving things to a punk like you... I know what I’ve experienced. There’s bugs in the game, inconsistency throughout case closed.
    I’ve given up on trying to beat GW option... definitely admin issues, bugs in system, tried different combinations, still no luck... and Waqui really don’t care for your tone, believe it or not, my life doesn’t revolve around proving things to a punk like you... I know what I’ve experienced. There’s bugs in the game, inconsistency throughout case closed.

Ah yes, the classic "i dont need to prove it to you" argument. Indeed a logical and compelling way to persuad someone to believe something
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I’ve given up on trying to beat GW option... definitely admin issues, bugs in system, tried different combinations, still no luck... and Waqui really don’t care for your tone, believe it or not, my life doesn’t revolve around proving things to a punk like you... I know what I’ve experienced. There’s bugs in the game, inconsistency throughout case closed.

I'm still not convinced that you saw Biggs revive out of the blue. You still didn't provide any details to that claim. Your claim of an admin problem is too silly.

GW is perfectly beatable even before level 85 (even though at some point the difficulty hits a cap and it will become easier and easier as you develop your roster). The only information, you provided so far, is, that you are using a single weakly composed team when doing GW. This supports my theory, that the problem is located much closer to your screen than the admins.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member

This is a feedback forum, you either try to give the developers feedback in which case you need details or you ask for feedback in which you need feedback (unless you just want to be told you are an **** who doesn't understand the game).

You moan earlier in the thread about nightsisters somehow reviving themselves.

Also cop on and don't resort to name calling when people are trying to help you.
  • Omg, you guys are pathetic with your negative comments...probably teens, or even worse grown ups living in parents basement... your negative childish comments are insulting demeaning and show you guys need more interaction with people... face to face, cause clearly you don’t talk to people like that.

I have contacted EA multiple times... no response. Only responses have been from goofs such as yourselves.

I went on the forum instead to see if others were having same issues... instead I got ridiculed. Well **** off to all of you... the GW has issues, and if you would read correctly, I was able to beat it numerous times... it was after the update that it went screwy.

Either you guys work for EA and this is your way to defend your mistakes, or you guys are just sad.

So stop watching Big Bang Theory, put some sun block on and get outside... interact with people... maybe meet a girl... just don’t reproduce.

• .... and yet, you're STILL unable to even provide a link to your swgoh.gg account.
    You've provided exactly zero evidence of your (seemingly outlandish) claim.
    There are no other reports of this I can find. So, yes, it's difficult to believe you've found an issue that effects only you in which toons auto-revive and have everlasting turn meter. It's much easier to believe you simply aren't paying attention to what the toons can actually DO. I've faced teams I can't beat. I've faced teams I thought I should blow by that squashed me. I've had my entire team taken out by a maxed-out Savage. You regroup and find another team or chalk it up to bad luck. I'm sorry your widdle phoenix team isn't cutting it at the moment. Maybe it's time to take off the training wheels and get a real squad.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
    Omg, you guys are pathetic with your negative comments...probably teens, or even worse grown ups living in parents basement... your negative childish comments are insulting demeaning and show you guys need more interaction with people... face to face, cause clearly you don’t talk to people like that.

I have contacted EA multiple times... no response. Only responses have been from goofs such as yourselves.

I went on the forum instead to see if others were having same issues... instead I got ridiculed. Well **** off to all of you... the GW has issues, and if you would read correctly, I was able to beat it numerous times... it was after the update that it went screwy.

Either you guys work for EA and this is your way to defend your mistakes, or you guys are just sad.

So stop watching Big Bang Theory, put some sun block on and get outside... interact with people... maybe meet a girl... just don’t reproduce.

Look in the mirror, your the one flying off the handle here bud
  • We asked one question and you never answered it so how are we the bad guys? We still are willing to tell you if it's a bug or a simple misunderstanding. We have all made mistakes about game mechanics when we first started playing. So I will ask again so we can try to help each other. Do you remember what the team composition was for the one where Biggs revived himself?
    Omg, you guys are pathetic with your negative comments...probably teens, or even worse grown ups living in parents basement... your negative childish comments are insulting demeaning and show you guys need more interaction with people... face to face, cause clearly you don’t talk to people like that.

People are flaming you because you are not providing ANY context of the battle. Was Old Daka on the enemy team? If so, then there’s your reason. Daka has an ability that can revive ANY character when they die.

Also, many of us on the forum have a deep understanding of the game and it’s mechanics. I would bet my life 80% of the people who don’t believe you are max level players. We have been playing this game for 2 years we pretty much know everything about pretty much every character.

You are only refusing help by not telling us the team you were facing and linking your swgoh.gg account. If you aren’t lying, then it shouldn’t be a problem.

You also call other people childish when they respond trying to help. YOU are making yourself look like more of a child than anyone by throwing around useless insults to people you don’t even know. We don’t work for EA, we are simply players that enjoy the game.

From my perspective, it looks like you either don’t know the mechanics of certain characters or you are trying to get the developers to make galactic war easier for you for your own benefit. Galactic war has been tweaked quite a few times and it seems it is at its best currently. I have not had a single mechanic not working as intended.

As someone who is about to get his 150th win after reset tonight, I think I can say authoritatively that you have no clue what you are talking about.

The only anomalous/unexplainable res I ever saw, in or out of GW, was the stupid group res when you kill the last ewok elder on forest moon.
    I appreciate those wanting to help, but administrators of game need to tend to this matter...just played GW... 1/2 way point 85 elite Datcha, Zombie, night sisters, mother, etc... impossible to beat. Datcha was killed and somehow she revived herself... blew threw all my 80+ characters without killing anyone...

I assume you meant old Daka, and I can explain this mechanic for you.

You faced a mother Talzin lead team with Talzin’s lead having a zeta on it. When a night sister uses a basic attack, a dead night sister is revived(old Daka in this case) and uses a basic attack on the target. If no one on your team dies during the turn, old Daka goes back to the graveyard. However, if anyone on your team is killed, the revived ally comes back to life with 50% health.

Check Mother Talzin’s leader ability level 8, it IS working as intended, it is just tough to beat so I see how you could be frustrated.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    I noticed something about the OP's stance during this thread...inconsistency and illogical at times. In one post he says Biggs revived Boba and in another Biggs revived himself. He talks about Dathcha in the context of NS despite the fact one is a Jawa and the other is a NS with the word "Old" to further help differentiate the names. He asks for help but when it is proferred he slaps back the life preserver and tells others to get a clue, grow up, et cetera.

My suspicion is we are either being trolled expertly or the OP may need to take a breath and try to follow the advice of the thread. His response to this post should be most enlightening.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    I noticed something about the OP's stance during this thread...inconsistency and illogical at times. In one post he says Biggs revived Boba and in another Biggs revived himself. He talks about Dathcha in the context of NS despite the fact one is a Jawa and the other is a NS with the word "Old" to further help differentiate the names. He asks for help but when it is proferred he slaps back the life preserver and tells others to get a clue, grow up, et cetera.

My suspicion is we are either being trolled expertly or the OP may need to take a breath and try to follow the advice of the thread. His response to this post should be most enlightening.

I would also believe troll if their ideas seemed to stay on track rather than going all over the place. I do however suspect he knows he is wrong and doesn't want to admit it and as such is twisting the truth a little (Biggs revived himself kind of thing).
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Closing this one down as it's devolved into nothing more than a lot of name-calling.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
This discussion has been closed.