Optimal Triumvirate Team for Arena?

Gwonk
238 posts Member
So now that the Traya shards are coming in slowly but surely what is the ideal team for her lead?
Since it takes so long to gear characters i'm curious as to who people think are best to fill out the optimal team with Traya, Sion and Nihilus. Is it Trooper and Assassin?

Replies

• I'd guess trooper Vader, I can see those dots doing some nutty team healing
  • That's difficult to ask without her even being out yet and even seeing how her lead interacts with them, as 2 of their uniques depend on critical hits, but her lead grants 40% crit avoidance(good for balance in my opinion) but also makes up with health recovery yada yada yada (every one can read)
    I Do see a few ideas, traya, nihilus, sion, EP, Sit
    Traya, nihilus, sion, vader, EP
    Or even EP lead, nihilus, sion, traya, and Vader
  • Triumvirate Ugnaught CUP
  • Gwonk
    238 posts Member
    My concern with Palp is he would be too squishy if he isn't the leader (Traya's leadership zeta looks awesome) and without Palp leader is Vader viable as a member of the team?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Gwonk wrote: »
    My concern with Palp is he would be too squishy if he isn't the leader (Traya's leadership zeta looks awesome) and without Palp leader is Vader viable as a member of the team?

Palpatine will need the zeta on his unique.

Vader should still be viable. The importance of debuffs is still there is a traya lead. More for team healing but you still want everyone rebuffed early.

Though if you end up with traya mirror matches I'd imagine you wouldn't want vader in your team.
  • Sza_Bo
    84 posts Member
    Will Traya lead be able to compete with EP lead given the lack of turn meter gain in the former case? I’m skeptical.
  • I'd say:

Ep, Vader, DTraya, Dn, Sion
    Ep, SiT, DTraya, Dn, Sion
    EP, Thrawn, etc, etc, etc
    Ep, GK, etc, etc, etc...

Will be interesting to see...
  • Gwonk
    238 posts Member
    Sad that everyone seems to be focused on Palp lead. I'm trying to avoid that. Guess we'll need to wait and see. Will be about 2 months until unlock at my best guesstimate anyway, so who knows what can change in that time.
  • Goodgil
    349 posts Member
    The moment people will start getting her, they'll start some testing. I think some popular lineups will be:
    EP, Vader, Triumvirate
    EP, Thrawn, Triumvirate
    EP, Triumvirate, SiT
    Traya, Triumvirate, Sit, SA
    Traya, Triumvirate, EP, SiT

But that's all theory crafting... Nobody knows yet.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    I have a few lineups.... (7* Sion owner)

Treya,Nihlas,Sion,

EP/Vader
    Talz/Zombie (yep it will be attempted)
    Sith trooper/GK
    Zombie/daka (you know it will drive you nuts)
    Thrawn/Vader

A few you tubers are suggesting that EP or Nihlas might be a better lead than Treya but again all speculation till the top guilds grab her and start position videos. But if your a commoner in a 100-130gp guild you will have a couple months to build what’s needed before you can grab her.
  • Traya, sion, nihilus, SA, marauder
    Traya, sion, nihilus, SA, SiT
    Traya, sion, nihilus, vader, marauder
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Traya (L), Sion, Nihilus, Sith Trooper, Visas
  • EP, triumvirate, IPD
  • Triumvirate, Wampa, hermit yoda.