Appreciating what we have been given!

Recently, it seems that the Devs have been under a lot of fire for complaints about the raid, bugs, TW and much more. While I understand all of these frustrations (because I share them), we should also take the opportunity to be grateful for what we have been given by the Devs and for all the work that they do. They are working hard to not only give us new gameplay to entertain us, but to also fix what's wrong. They do care about us and our feedback so I think they deserve a round of applause for all the hard work they have done. Thank you, Devs, and I can't wait to see what you guys have in store next.

Replies

• Options
    They are also making over $10M a month, I think they are doing ok
  • Options
    Congratulations. You are one of the few level headed people on these forums. :D
  • Options
    I think they lack communication with the player base. They don't let us know things in advance, they don't use the beta system to test things, like they new raid, or the implications of zetas in arena. Palpatine's zeta lead is an RNG mess which should have been tested. You simply can't throw a zeta that gives so much turn meter without testing it first.

Then you have the fact that we get pointless QoL improvements that we didn't even ask for, and things that we've been asking for YEARS, like mods management and other stuff never gets done
  • Options
    With all of the good and bad that this game has brought, the bottom line for me is that I’ve played free for 2 years and have enjoyed the game even with all of its current flaws.

• Eclipso
    199 posts Member
    Options
    Empiric1 wrote: »
    They are also making over $10M a month, I think they are doing ok

While I don't know how accurate the finances are I share this sentiment. The ultimate goal for them is to make money.
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Nothing's perfect and we all have a choice to play.

I think the key is - remember it's a game. It's meant to be fun. And if, for you, it's not? Well...

Should they really be any more to say? I like the game. There are bits and pieces that frustrate me, but hey, that's life. I have little doubt that the team behind it are trying to make the best, most popular and engaging game they can. Sometimes they get it absolutely right, sometimes they probably wished they'd got it better or done something different. Can any of us say that our working lives are any different to that?
    Post edited by CoastalJames on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to Feedback >>General