Content Update 3/21/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Aldaron wrote: »
    Oh yeah Holdo and Rose to Chromium... just what everybody was waiting for...

Everyone needs that 1 in 80 chance of getting 10 shards for 20 bucks... at least living next to vegas I have a chance to win once in a while there :)

Well gratz to people who are going to get CLS they are probably the only people digging this weeks update but still exciting for them... Like going from kid goku to Ultra Instinct goku overnight.
  • Options
    Wow, 3 days after promising improved communication; 7 hours notice on the 2 characters I want most in this game.... Disappointing... @CG_Carrie don't expect you all to really care, but man this is a huge let down. Been working to farm all the right people for this event systematically and thought I was on a good pace since no indication of it had come around yet....
  • Options
    Packs aren’t missing. They will show up after reset as always I’m sure.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    SandurzGoH wrote: »
    Maegor wrote: »
    "This limited-time pack will grant at least 9 Omega and 20 MkIII Ability Materials - and may grant up to 25 Omegas & 50 MkIIIs!
    Each pack contains:
    Level III Ability Materials x9-x25
    Omega Ability Materials x20-x50"

@CG_Leviathan those say different things

Edited and corrected, thank you.

This pack is missing from the store, along with the pack for Starck and IPD.

Yes, the new Abilities Materials Pack is missing from the store after the client restart.

There is a 33% chance of it showing up.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    "This limited-time pack will grant at least 9 Omega and 20 MkIII Ability Materials - and may grant up to 25 Omegas & 50 MkIIIs!
    Each pack contains:

Yes, the new Abilities Materials Pack is missing from the store after the client restart.

That is way to high of odds.
  • Woie
    20 posts Member
    Options
    So after Saturday evening's panic Q&A, in which the devs talk about improving their communication, including about the return of events, we have complete silence Monday and Tuesday and on Wednesday evening they announce the return of CLS on less than a day's notice. Way to start dismantling whatever goodwill you garnered during that Q&A session.....
    ^this.... I'm only annoyed you beat me to it

• Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Mullato wrote: »
    Each pack contains:

That is way to high of odds.

Never tell us the odds
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    is there a link to the Q&A? Is it worth even having a read if there is?

nvm - found it
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    is there a link to the Q&A? Is it worth even having a read if there is?
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/163161/swgoh-q-a-w-producers-3-17-18#latest
  • Options
    @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Kozispoon @CG_Dan @CG_JohnSalera @CG_CapGaSP

Why drop this now? No warning, no cadence. Completely contrary to what was covered on the q and a this weekend.

Leaste you could do is make a bundle for the Hero’s needed for Luke’s journey. If you want cash we can give it to you.
  • Options
    I'm glad that this event is returning, but with all due respect, could you give us better notice than 24 hours? We had better notice for the recent Jedi Training Rey event! It almost sounds like you were not listening to everyone's concerns during the recent Q&A session last Sunday!
  • Options
    Is there going to be packs for r2d2 and cls requirement characters?
  • Options
    My guild's pretty upset; most of us needed another week to prep for R2/CLS (and by "pretty upset" half of what we have to say is starred out).
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I'm glad that this event is returning, but with all due respect, could you give us better notice than 24 hours? We had better notice for the recent Jedi Training Rey event! It almost sounds like you were not listening to everyone's concerns during the recent Q&A session last Sunday!

It is the tactic, make something worse so the previous seems better.
  • Edison
    154 posts Member
    Options

To be fair. 24 hours would be twice as long as we have before the event starts.
  • Options
    Yep. Event showed up for me with just over 7 hrs til start. Would have been nice to have the 2 days notice that Jedi Training Rey got.
  • Options

We are currently working on a fix for the Ability Materials Pack, it will be available in the store soon.
    Thank you!

As per the note, the Starck and IPD packs will return with the next Dark Side Territory Battle.

• Options
    Q&A: yeah we are working on improving candence and player relations
    Behind the scenes: bro they dont like that we dropped JTR with only a few days notice, lets drop CLS with a few hours notice to show them whos boss!
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    Q&A: yeah we are working on improving candence and player relations
    Behind the scenes: bro they dont like that we dropped JTR with only a few days notice, lets drop CLS with a few hours notice to show them whos boss!

Exactly! Make them see how good it was.
  • Woie
    20 posts Member
    Options
    What they ment to say is "the yoda mythic event still isn't ready so here's CLS and R2 instead"
    But seriously what happened to the yoda event this month so much for the yoda/palp rotation. Not that anyone cares about yoda but unless your holding it back for some big Jedi rework next month what gives?
  • Options
    Is anyone EVER going to be shuffled into arena store or GW store , or are those shops just there to buy shards and convert it to shard shop currency
  • Options
    i would like to point out that it doesnt matter how much notice they give you, as long as you re not ready for a certain date, you re not ready for a certain date.
  • Options
    Antmanndie wrote: »
    Is anyone EVER going to be shuffled into arena store or GW store , or are those shops just there to buy shards and convert it to shard shop currency

They said in the Q&A that the arena and GW shops are staying the same so they can be a consistent source of shard shop currency.

That said, I'm actually really happy about the Rogue One faction tag since that was what I had highlighted as my question for the Q&A, which wasn't actually answered even after highlighting that. This would be the reason. lol
  • Woie
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Antmanndie wrote: »

Nope they said in the Q&A they want those stores to be for shard shop curency for those who have exhausted them.... but then they also said they would communicate more openly about events so take that as you will
  • Options
    Everybody just chill, it's all good. We don't need more notification.

I already have both CLS and R2-D2, so there's nothing to worry about here.
  • Sunlounger
    18 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Players: "3 days wasn't nearly enough notice for an event"

CG " Improving the cadence and quality of our communication is a strong desire of the team. What you're seeing tonight is an effort in that direction. In the coming weeks, I will publish an updated plan for how we plan to keep the communication flowing"

CG "Stuff that, here's 7 Hours notice, get your Credit Cards Out"
  • Options
    Oh yay.... another fun fill update.... atleast give us some new farmable characters.