CLS Event Advise..HELP Needed

Mano
109 posts Member
Hello,
As CG Decided to Drop CLS out of nowhere.Now m in panic Farming Mode..Need Help on the minimum Level/Gear/Ability levels Required on the New Hope Toons ..I dont have R2D2 Yet,So gonna start him from scratch..
This is my profile : https://swgoh.gg/u/manoj1992/collection/?f=rebel

NOTE : I will try my Best to Get R2 as High as Possible..Need Advise mostly on the New Hope Toons

Any Help is Appreciated..

Thanks in Advance

Replies

• DICE
    7 posts Member
    From what I read in the forums before the last time the event came around, you can get away with g8, level 85 across the board. The bigger issue is having the mod support to be able to push leia and r2s speed to about 200. After that it’s pretty easy to gun down all the stormtroopers.
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    DICE wrote: »
    From what I read in the forums before the last time the event came around, you can get away with g8, level 85 across the board. The bigger issue is having the mod support to be able to push leia and r2s speed to about 200. After that it’s pretty easy to gun down all the stormtroopers.

Cool bro.Thanks for the help.m not sure if i got the credits to get them all to Lvl 85..WIll get the New Hope toons to lvl75 odd and R2 to Lvl 85
  • You can only unlock cls at 7 star so you won't be able to unlock him this time. So take your time and farm the characters for the next time he comes back
  • My son just got CLS with level 80 GS 8 toons. You don’t need to be 85. Just wise in strategy and mods
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Shaheen is probably correct. You will need farmboy at 7* as well. You will need a lot of cantina/hard node refreshes and luck with him appearing in shops to make it this time around.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    .... or you could buy the 80 shard pack of course as well.
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    I should be able to finish up Every1 to 7 stars in 5 to 6 days..Starring is not the problem..m asking about other things like abilities and lvl
  • Mano, 200 speed on Leia is a big deal. I was able to finish it with R2 at gear 6, but nice mods on him.
  • Sorry, i thought you needed empire characters too.. anyways g7-g8 is enough with good speed mods.. omega on leia rebel tactics, lvl 80 ish would be a good bit
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Cool.Any other Omegas Required?
  • i gave omegas to r2 (basic and 1st special and i think the second too) and farmboy (basic and special) and leia (i think to all the omegas she has) i dont want to let the event pass so i used maybe more omegas than i should but you know they are more easy to get than zetas... getting r2 an leia to 200 speed and a good speed and potency on farmboy. speed is the key on this event, han r2 farmboy gr 8, leia gr 7 and obi gr 9 but only important to clear tier 6 with good health and defense mods.
  • balk
    2 posts Member
    Just completed R2 and CLS today:
    ST Han (L) - 82, G9
    Leia - 82; G9; Hair trigger and Rebel tactics Omega'ed
    Luke - 82; G8;
    R2 - G6; Improv Omega'ed; ability levels 5, 4, max, 7, 6

No zeta's, but all other abilities (other than leader's) are maxed. Took an hour or so of trying a few different kill orders/ability orders and shuffled mods around a bit (my mods are junk), but finally got there with only Leia standing with about 1/4 health. For me, it was almost entirely dependent on whether leia critted and got multi hits. Tried without omegas on leia, but both abilities ended up being game changers.
  • Got CLS today as well by just dumping mediocre speed mods on them resulting in this setup:

Leia- lvl 85, g9, 238(80)speed, abilities: 8/8/8/7
    STHan- lvl 85, g9, 203(82)speed, abilities: 8/8/8/7
    FBLuke- lvl 78, g8, 185(71)speed, abilities: 8/8/7/7
    R2- lvl 70, g7, 216(71)speed, abilities: 6/7/3/4/6

(OldBen) lvl 75, g9, 30k prot, 26k hp using all health mods with prot triangle, circle, cross. Abilities: already had at 7/7/6/7/7
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    tonyelogro wrote: »
    i gave omegas to r2 (basic and 1st special and i think the second too) and farmboy (basic and special) and leia (i think to all the omegas she has) i dont want to let the event pass so i used maybe more omegas than i should but you know they are more easy to get than zetas... getting r2 an leia to 200 speed and a good speed and potency on farmboy. speed is the key on this event, han r2 farmboy gr 8, leia gr 7 and obi gr 9 but only important to clear tier 6 with good health and defense mods.

Why Does Luke Need Potency?He needs only Critc Chance right to land the debuffs.
  • Mano wrote: »
    Hello,
    As CG Decided to Drop CLS out of nowhere.Now m in panic Farming Mode..Need Help on the minimum Level/Gear/Ability levels Required on the New Hope Toons ..I dont have R2D2 Yet,So gonna start him from scratch..
    This is my profile : https://swgoh.gg/u/manoj1992/collection/?f=rebel

NOTE : I will try my Best to Get R2 as High as Possible..Need Advise mostly on the New Hope Toons

Any Help is Appreciated..

Thanks in Advance

I did it with everyone at level 80. The mods I had added about 50-60 speed to each one. OB/STH/Leia were G9 and Luke/R2 were G8. I also omega'd leias attack and special abilities. I feel like those were what pushed me over to being able to complete the last tier. I also had R2's basic and smokescreen as well as luke's basic omega'd. I'm not sure the G9 was needed.

Good luck
  • how much power for all needed to beat last ? i have only around 54 000 and i have no chance at stage 3 last :(
  • Money
    11 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    mortuus wrote: »
    how much power for all needed to beat last ? i have only around 54 000 and i have no chance at stage 3 last :(

54k should be high enough if you keep trying. Don't taunt with STHan before last wave and try to kill Recon Stormtroopers asap so they can't AOE down your weaker guys.

EDIT: just checked, my team was 49k and I manged to unlock Luke today.
    Post edited by Money on
  • Mano wrote: »
    i gave omegas to r2 (basic and 1st special and i think the second too) and farmboy (basic and special) and leia (i think to all the omegas she has) i dont want to let the event pass so i used maybe more omegas than i should but you know they are more easy to get than zetas... getting r2 an leia to 200 speed and a good speed and potency on farmboy. speed is the key on this event, han r2 farmboy gr 8, leia gr 7 and obi gr 9 but only important to clear tier 6 with good health and defense mods.

Why Does Luke Need Potency?He needs only Critc Chance right to land the debuffs.

Yes only crit chance and damage needed for Luke
  • Lysana
    11 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Good luck, Mano!

I had:
    STHan (L) - lvl 80, G9, speed 121(0), 5/5/4/5
    FBLuke - lvl 80, G8, speed 165(51), 7/8/5/7
    Leia - lvl 84, G9, speed 205(47), 8/8/5/7
    R2D2 - lvl 80, G6, speed 167(22), 6/7/4/6/4

I just picked up R2 yesterday, so I haven’t had a chance to gear him up. I modded him for Potency and protection because he kept getting killed. His Potency was 44%, but that was enough to make the burning stick a couple of times.

The key for me ended up being to get enough protection on Han that he didn’t get killed before a round or two in tier 3. I took him from GL 8 to GL 9 and had +12240 protection on him in mods.

With Luke, I modded him for speed and critical damage (using Mk 5 health mods). I didn’t have his Bullseye maxed at first—that ended up necessary because of stun/buff clearing. Being able to get the critical hit immunity off the taunting stormtroopers in tier 3 was necessary so Leia could do her thing.

She hits hard when she’s powered up. Combine that with her stealth/foresight, and she’ll be the one to finish out the battle when everyone else has been knocked off.
    Post edited by Lysana on
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Mano wrote: »

Yes only crit chance and damage needed for Luke

This is wrong.

You need crit chance to APPLY the stun, and you need potency to make it not get resisted. Crit chance and damage are good for set bonuses but he should have a potency primary on the cross at least
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    @Lysana Thanks bro..Will try my best..Luke is still at 5 stars 22/100..Need another 4 days to complete him off..i got good protection mods..St Han has 18k protection right now..My only worry is the Abilities..Will try to get the Bullseye Omegad..Do yu Recommend any other omegas?I dont wanna invest much in others...I will put everyother Mats on R2 and get his Abilities High
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Just did this on my second account. Absolutely critical Leia have her stealth skill omegad. Her primary too, if you can. What I used was:

Leia g9
    STHan g9
    Old Ben g9
    Luke g8
    R2 g8 (had been saving gear for him)

R2 has 3 on all skills... couldn't come close beating it until I omegad Leia. Still took quite a few attempts, but was doable then.
  • Lysana
    11 posts Member
    Mano wrote: »
    Do yu Recommend any other omegas?I dont wanna invest much in others...I will put everyother Mats on R2 and get his Abilities High

I have Leia’s basic and special (stealth/foresight) omega’d. If you can only choose one of those, I’d make it the stealth/foresight.
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    Cool..Does Bullseye need an omega as well?
  • i would really appreciate some help with mods.. i really dont have much to play around, maybe u are able to help me a little i struggle with the last stage aswell!

https://swgoh.gg/u/edinmeister/collection/?f=rebel
  • i would really appreciate some help with mods.. i really dont have much to play around, maybe u are able to help me a little i struggle with the last stage aswell!

https://swgoh.gg/u/edinmeister/collection/?f=rebel

Unload every best defense for Han and best crit chance for Leia (Since your speed stats wasnt really outstanding). I recently beat the last stage with Leia g8. If you have some other crit chance and damage for Luke, it'll be much faster. Otherwise, i recommend health mod
  • Lukas2567
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Who did you guys lead with. I have about 50K power right now and usually end up with 3 troopers left at the end. I don’t have many ability mats to upgrade my abilities. What should i omega as a top priority.
    My gear isn’t the problem it’s my abilities I have
    StH gear 9
    R2 G10
    Luke G9
    Leia G8
    Post edited by Lukas2567 on
  • I have all 4 up to Level 85 with Leia, Luke, and R2 at gear 9, and Han at Gear 7. Help me. I can not finish tier 6.
  • Ryche
    151 posts Member
    Speed mods are Key.

I had leia and R2 at over 200 speed. Basics were Omega-ed.

https://swgoh.gg/u/rychemykola/collection/?f=rebel

• I had R2 at g10, sth & leia at g9, fb luke & ob at g8, all level 85, good speed mods on leia & R2, cd & cc mods on fb luke, health on sth, potency & health on ob. Finally made it today.