Ridiculous Healing

Been playing for several months, but still learning. Gotta know how the fershlugginer Helmetless Kylo I've run into in Galactic War heals endlessly! Wiped the entire team except for him, can NOT damage him with my entire team (Nightsisters). Switch in Darth Sidious to block his healing, they wipe my team in one round. I went 10 minutes with Mother Talzin, Old Daka, Talia, Asajj and the acolyte pounding the hell out of him, and he just healed to full with almost every hit. Is this legit or have I found a hacker?

Replies

• Options
    I have Kylo, modded with all health mods similar to the one I'm facing, he doesn't heal when hit.
  • Options
    KRU's leadership ability provides health and protection regeneration when zeta'd. Sounds to me like it is functioning properly. That being said, maybe try a different composition, other than nightsisters, when facing such a setup. There are plenty of counters to FO teams. Your squad just might not be up to the task
  • Options
    Stun him, shock him, ability block him, u can even use teebo to slow him down lol
  • Options
    KRU recovers health per hit. THIS INCLUDES PLAUGE DAMAGE. therefore NS is not a good team against KRU in general
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    It's a combination of his Unique + Zeta Leadership + Second Special

Unique: "When Kylo takes damage, he recovers 8% Health and a random First Order ally who doesn't have it gains Advantage for 2 turns. Kylo has +50% Counter Chance and takes reduced damage from Percent Health damage effects."

Leader: "First Order allies have +40% Critical Damage and +30 Speed. When a First Order ally scores a Critical Hit, they gain 20% Turn Meter. When a First Order ally gains a status effect, they recover 5% Health and 5% Protection."

Second Special: "Deal Physical damage to target enemy and recover Health equal to the damage dealt. If the target is Stunned, deal double damage."

KRU when fully geared up and with his leader zeta is able to really take a beating.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    The problem with kru is that if he is the leader he debuffs when someone puts a status on him, and when he attacks also he has counter attack all the time and good health steel.

You need to attacks with high damage and minimal status effects except for either stun daze or fracture.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Stun him, shock him, ability block him, u can even use teebo to slow him down lol

This.
    Vertigo wrote: »
    It's a combination of his Unique + Zeta Leadership + Second Special

Unique: "When Kylo takes damage, he recovers 8% Health and a random First Order ally who doesn't have it gains Advantage for 2 turns. Kylo has +50% Counter Chance and takes reduced damage from Percent Health damage effects."

Leader: "First Order allies have +40% Critical Damage and +30 Speed. When a First Order ally scores a Critical Hit, they gain 20% Turn Meter. When a First Order ally gains a status effect, they recover 5% Health and 5% Protection."

Second Special: "Deal Physical damage to target enemy and recover Health equal to the damage dealt. If the target is Stunned, deal double damage."

KRU when fully geared up and with his leader zeta is able to really take a beating.

This.

NS are a bad idea, because if the unique and reduced damage from % damage effects, i.e. plague.
  • Options
    KRU needs to be beaten like a rental car. High damage attacks that don't apply statuses.

Units like Hera and Kanan that not only hit softly but apply statuses usually end up HEALING him with their basic. Combine that with taunt and oh boy.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    Using Asajj as lead instead of Talzin makes a huge difference when attacking KRU teams with nightsisters. The constant plagues combined with the reduced damage from % damage effects combined with healing whenever he takes damage.

I don't know how much the % is reduced for Kylo, but even without it, plague is doing 5% per stack. Every time he takes damage, he's recovering 8%. So you're giving him health every round for each stack of plague he has. This makes Dark Magick and Talzin's lead a huge liability against KRU.

Asajj lead gives more offense to everyone and doesn't inflict plague when someone uses a special. Eliminates the plague problem and allows you to hit harder.
  • Options
    Dn works great!
  • Options
    You need more gear on Nightsisters.

Also use Asajj lead not Talzin.

Let him kill zombie 10+ times and then Asajj will one shot him.
  • Options
    Only known debuffs that work: Stun, Shock, TMR, Daze

High damage shots, BF/DN/DT specials also work.
  • Options
    Shock and Healing Immunity work wonders.

But Feed him Zombie and Asajj can get to the point of one shotting people.