Vulture Droid!

The Separatist faction in Galaxy of Heroes has just been crying for help. The only members of the faction character-wise that I think are actually worth farming and gearing up are Dooku and Ventress, and that's mainly because of their alignment in other factions. Separatist ships are really just sad, only consisting of three ships that don't really bring a lot to the fight. If the developers consider this idea, I really hope that it will be the start of the advancement of the faction that rivaled the Republic.

Vulture Droid (Maxed)
Dark Side, Droid, Separatist, Attacker
Separatist Attacker with a potentially unavoidable Basic and can give Separatist allies bonuses when it is defeated

-Basic- Artificial Intelligence Firing System
- Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to inflict Target Lock for 3 turns. If
this attack is Evaded, the unit that Evaded this attack is dealt double damage and cannot
Evade the attack the next time this ability is used.
- Target Lock: Remove 50% Turn Meter.

-Special- Energy Torpedo (Cooldown:3)
- Deal Physical damage to all enemies with 85% chance to inflict Ability Block for 2 turns, with a
50% chance to Stun the primary target for 1 turn. This attack cannot be Countered.
- Target Lock: Stun chance is doubled and effects can't be Resisted.

-Special- Buzz Droid Missiles (Cooldown: 2)
- Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict 3 Damage Over Time effects for 2 turns. This
attack deals 50% more damage to Galactic Republic enemies.
- Target Lock: Inflict 2 additional Damage Over Time effects.

-Unique- Overwhelming Numbers
- Vulture Droid gains 10% Max Health and 10% Potency for each active Separatist unit and 10%
Tenacity and 10% Health Steal for each active Galactic Republic enemy. Additionally, when
Vulture Droid is defeated, each active Separatist ally gains 40% of their Max Health and Max
Protection, and, for each active Separatist ally, Vulture Droid has a 30% chance to Revive with
100% Health and Protection and 50% Turn Meter.
- At the end of each of its turns, Vulture Droid has a 50% chance to gain Foresight for 1 turn.

Note: Because it was a self-piloted craft, this unit does not have a Crew Member.

Thanks for reading, feel free to read my other discussions, and feedback is always appreciated!

Replies

• Ship strength is based off pilot strength so it would have to have a pilot but the ig-100 and b2 could easily be assigned to droid ships so it wouldn't be bad to get a couple but they need either nute or grievous to get a capitol ship as well
  • Darthpedro wrote: »
    Ship strength is based off pilot strength so it would have to have a pilot but the ig-100 and b2 could easily be assigned to droid ships so it wouldn't be bad to get a couple but they need either nute or grievous to get a capitol ship as well

What if it depended on the strength of the Fleet Commander's strength? Just like how a Crew Member affects their ship's strength, the Fleet Commander affects the Vulture Droid the same way.
  • you could use the invisible hand as a capitol ship and have Gervious as a fleet commander.
  • Darthpedro wrote: »
    Ship strength is based off pilot strength so it would have to have a pilot but the ig-100 and b2 could easily be assigned to droid ships so it wouldn't be bad to get a couple but they need either nute or grievous to get a capitol ship as well

What if it depended on the strength of the Fleet Commander's strength? Just like how a Crew Member affects their ship's strength, the Fleet Commander affects the Vulture Droid the same way.

The problem with this idea is your getting double the investment out of 1 character. I don't think this is something they would do as the only way to balance out the fact that it has half the investment as another ship is to make it weaker. B2 was almost meta at one point so lots of people have him so ig-100 would make the most sense as it might actually give him some usefulnessand it would be a great way to get people to gear him up. All in all its kind of a moot point because it really doesn't seem like ships are on the radar which stinks because with more ships and if they get hardware abilities right and it's not mods 2.0 it could be an awesome feature.
  • Actually, I was thinking about submitting IG-100 his own ship, the Porax-38 Starfighter. But I do see your point... OOH! Ok, realizing that I would mainly just be bugged if there was someone piloting the Droid, or looking like they were, I just thought of it. What if they did have a Crew Member, like Nute or a Tactical Droid, but it didn't look like they were in a cockpit, but on the bridge of a ship...or something, IDK. I really wouldn't blame you if you didn't completely understand this craziness lol
  • or, take this as an opportunity to add a B1 battle droid