I'm not saying dooku should be nerfed, but with 100% counter I don't think he should double-counter.

13Next

Replies

• MeetraSurik
    313 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    MenaceTEC wrote: »
    TheVinegru wrote: »
    Lol same trolls at it again. You know he's OP and broken. You just wanna keep your toys!

I have a fully capped Dooku I don't even use. He isn't in my GW or arena team.

If you're joking.....I guess hahaha... -_- lol

I'm not. I say **** a week before everyone else. This has been discussed and I watched the trolls call me a liar. Seems there are a lot of liars or a lot of homers.

You never posted that proof. What would you call someone that makes grandiose claims without any evidence? I do believe the typical word for that....is liar!
    Also, your thread had people that didn't even have Dooku that were disagreeing with you. You keep trotting out the same lines over and over again, but it's all **** It's not that everyone wants to keep their toys, it's that you're objectively wrong, and only those that are as bad as you at the game agree with you.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Lol same trolls at it again. You know he's OP and broken. You just wanna keep your toys!

I'm not. I say **** a week before everyone else. This has been discussed and I watched the trolls call me a liar. Seems there are a lot of liars or a lot of homers.

You never posted that proof. What would you call someone that makes grandiose claims without any evidence? I do believe the typical word for that....is liar!
    Also, your thread had people that didn't even have Dooku that were disagreeing with you. You keep trotting out the same lines over and over again, but it's all **** It's not that everyone wants to keep their toys, it's that you're objectively wrong, and only those that are as bad as you at the game agree with you.

Even he knew he would never post those videos. We all knew it was a load. I actually gotta give him credit though. There's not many people on the forums who can be so legitimately full of it for this length of time. Usually they give up and slink off. But not him. He's doubled down and turned himself into the Al Sharpton of the forums. He won't rest until there's justice for all those poor souls who were mercilessly singlehandedly slaughtered by Dooku in a string of 37 straight counter attacks with lightning that perma stuns the whole team.

• Telaan wrote: »

Even he knew he would never post those videos. We all knew it was a load. I actually gotta give him credit though. There's not many people on the forums who can be so legitimately full of it for this length of time. Usually they give up and slink off. But not him. He's doubled down and turned himself into the Al Sharpton of the forums. He won't rest until there's justice for all those poor souls who were mercilessly singlehandedly slaughtered by Dooku in a string of 37 straight counter attacks with lightning that perma stuns the whole team.

But Poe needs a buff.
  • hard to farm.. not OP.. who would play him? post creator get a life :))
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    But Poe needs a buff.

So does Dooku. Fortunately he's about to get one! :D
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.