CLS event is too short

I'm really annoyed of how short this event is. CG used to give one week of in-game information before the event started and now it just popped out of nowhere. For me that information would be critical as I'll be 3 days late for getting magmtrooper to 7* to get R2 to 7* and the fact that I'll be waiting around 4-6 months for another try is really **** me off. I hope the devs know about this and they'll do something to show that they care about their fanbase.

Replies

• I know right! It was just suprise event.
    Which made most of players sad.
    If they annouced when is CLS event , more people would get CLS, and we would be happy.
    R2-D2 too.
    I thought it was coming in April - May.
    For me it's okay , since i don't even have R2-D2 or thrawn.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I warned my guild mates in my alt's guild og the possible upcoming CLS event 4 weeks ago. I interpreted ST Han as monthly login reward as a hint.

But yes, the official notice was extremely short. We all just need to realize, that such events could happen any day, and that if we farm for other game modes we risk missing legendary/hero events.
  • Just curious how many of these threads need to be started to say the same thing, but in different words.

Making 20 threads on the same issue don't change anything, it just gets annoying, and I'm sure ignored by CG that you trying to call out.

I've stated before, people complained and felt entitled that they were given this event again. when given they've whined about short notice, or how hard it is.

I played a game called Beyond the Dead some years ago, and the gamers felt entitled in that one too. Everyone has the Astronaut, and I don't. It's not fair. That game is gone, shut down. I'm not saying that will happen here, but I really doubt that they feel they need to make everyone happy. If you make one person happy, there's probably another group of people not.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    I warned my guild mates in my alt's guild og the possible upcoming CLS event 4 weeks ago. I interpreted ST Han as monthly login reward as a hint.

But yes, the official notice was extremely short. We all just need to realize, that such events could happen any day, and that if we farm for other game modes we risk missing legendary/hero events.

You got skills fella, what are you feeling for April then??
  • This is what? The third time the event has appeared? Should've been ready by now, you have no one to blame but yourself.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This is what? The third time the event has appeared? Should've been ready by now, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Kinda this^^

The irony is that the event is longer than it was every other time...
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »

Thrawn and GM Yoda.

Thrawn and GM Yoda.

Makes sense

I agree with you, I warned my guild of the same. CLS isn't someone you just farm once the event is announced. St Han was a huge hint and R2 was well within it's usual time following it's previous drop
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

Thrawn and GM Yoda.

Makes sense

Did you see the recent update to the event calendar for april? You saw it here first, marn! ;—)