Best team to carry you through the game?

Prev134
Hello and thanks for taking the time. I am not really a new player at level 60 but don't really have a roadmap to follow so I kind of still am. I want a decent team that can carry me through the (early-mid) game and help me get legendary characters.

My ultimate goal is unlocking General Kenobi and R2D2, I am a big Clone Wars fan and don't really care about the rest.

I've heard the Phoenix team is good but I don't really like their design, since again, I like Clones and Jedis. Should I still farm them from scratch? Will they help me reach my goal?

I do already have some decent Jedi and I can easily get one or two jedi that I am missing for a jedi team, even Anakin is in my reach pretty. I just don't whether I can reach my goal with a Jedi or Clone team. And which characters would I use? No idea about a good team that can carry me through the game.

I hope someone can help me. Thanks once more for your time.

Replies

• FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I want a decent team that can carry me through the (early-mid) game and help me get legendary characters.

One word: Phoenix.

Early to mid-game, phoenix dominate arena
    Phoenix will clear your galactic war every day
    Phoenix will get you two legendary characters (you need phoenix for thrawn and they'll get you Emperor Palpatine). These two will then have you 40% of the way towards R2D2, who is in turn needed for Commander Luke Skywalker.
    Phoenix will give you 2/5 toons to get a 4th legendary character, Yoda.
    Phoenix are needed for the Light Side Territory Battle when you hit level 65.

There's no other single squad with such across-game utility. They're not the strongest squad out there and you'll need to move on from them fairly soon but there's no better alternative in the early game.

They won't directly get you any closer to GK, but nor will jedi or clones.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • How important is arena to you? Depending on your guild Kenobi could be a long ways away. If your satisfied with only maintaining top 500 in arena clones and Jedi may be viable squads.

I am currently maintaining top 300 with my Jedi squad on my alt account but I'm also using 2 Phoenix Jedi. Ezra is one of the top Jedi in the game and I wouldn't be anywhere close to there without him because high damage is super important, even then I have to be very selective in teams I go against.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    To unlock GK you will need to be accepted in a guild that does the AAT raids on heroic level. The better roster in general — the easier you will be accepted into such a guild. And yes, focusing on Phoenix and Empire to unlock legendary characters will show this guild, that you know, what you are doing.
  • In order to get legendary characters, you will need full squads of Rebels, Empire, Jedi, First Order, and Phoenix plus a guild capable of heroic raids. Phoenix also count as Rebels, which takes your required squads down to 4 and a couple of them are also Jedi. In order to get hero’s journey characters, you need certain specific characters in addition to the teams to unlock the legendary droids.

So there is no single team that will carry you through the game. The best starting option is Phoenix, but if you don’t like them the second best option is probably First Order or Empire.

• @FailingCrab @Darthpedro @Waqui @Kai_Mulai

Thanks for your answers! Phoenix it is then!

I just have one little question:
    Do I have to use a full phoenix squad (for thrawn etc. and for the team to do good) or is there room for one character that is also good but not phoenix? For example an other jedi, or another support character, as an alternative.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    It's usually full Phoenix (unless you use Chopper/Ezra in non—Phoenix teams). Missing out on a unique, which gets shared to the rest of the team is simply too cripling.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    For Thrawn it's definately full Phoenix.
  • Nannos
    26 posts Member
    For guild raids, GW and arena, i definitely see some other characters mixed into Phoenix squads - any attacker is a great addition due to Ezra's Watch and Learn (guaranteed crit for attackers) or Thrawn (because he's great anywhere), but for TB and thrawn event 5 of the 6 Phoenix members are required - most leave out sabine because she's such long farm from a single hard node.
  • I want a decent team that can carry me through the (early-mid) game and help me get legendary characters.

One word: Phoenix.

Early to mid-game, phoenix dominate arena
    Phoenix will clear your galactic war every day
    Phoenix will get you two legendary characters (you need phoenix for thrawn and they'll get you Emperor Palpatine). These two will then have you 40% of the way towards R2D2, who is in turn needed for Commander Luke Skywalker.
    Phoenix will give you 2/5 toons to get a 4th legendary character, Yoda.
    Phoenix are needed for the Light Side Territory Battle when you hit level 65.

There's no other single squad with such across-game utility. They're not the strongest squad out there and you'll need to move on from them fairly soon but there's no better alternative in the early game.

They won't directly get you any closer to GK, but nor will jedi or clones.

That's all right. They are useful at early game and start of mid game.
    But later on they become rather useless , since they can be killed in really fast ways.
    When i took that advice i went far back in arena.
    I thought i was doing something wrong and that was right.
    I started farming biggs , lando , wedge , princess leia and boba fett. [they are all 7 stars now]
    That is what really helped me.
    DON'T TAKE ADVICE ABOUT USING PHOENIX IN EP EVENT!
    They will easily die , get stunned fast , palpatine keeps regaining HP which means infinite loop.
    Use Wiggs , Lando , Chirrut , Baze Malbus or Princess Leia.

This is plan you should go on:
    1. As the guy said they wont direct you to GK.
    2. GK isn't BEST character in game , which means you don't have to farm him until reaching level 85.
    3. Use a faction that you mostly like , for example i LOVE rebels , cause of their synergy , so i will use them.
    4. Plan ahead what events you are gonna prepare for. If you started already phoenix , and want to make good use of them , use them in EP and GAT events. That's a easier way in farming but harder in battles.
    5. Be sure to post your roster , so we can suggest you what you can do.
    6. See what events the game has [that replay] . Then choose which event you will focus on .
    7. If you didn't make a squad for arena i suggest you farm them immediatly.
    By that way you are just helping yourself in farming future characters from squad shipments.
    8. Don't miss any new character events . You can gain mods , crystals and credits which can help you in future , also may get a new good character. I'm waiting for griveous rework which is gonna be maybe around august - september.
  • I would argue that Phoenix never become really useless. Sure they don't hold up in squad arena, but neither do most units. They're still a necessity for Thrawn and Chimera, they're really useful for Emperor Palpatine, they do well in territory wars and battles, then can do well in certain phases of raids, and they can easily clear GW daily.

If you want to pass on all that because they can't hold top 10 in arena, be my guest.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Ishm0zThePresident
    140 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Lmao , i currenlty 1 shot kannan , then chopper 3 - 2 shots and that's all.
    They can stay in early- to start of mid game-
    By that mean they can stay to 64 level.
    For emperor? God no.
    And that they can clear GW daily? Same thing.
    The battles i battle are like these:
    Darth Nihilus with siths
    Wedge with the rebels , chirrut % malbus,
    And classic teams.
    They can just smack down phoenix with no actual problem.

they are only for early game - - - mid game <<<<
    end game starts on 80 level , when you unlocked some of 3 event characters.

If somebody just starting , better to prepare rebel team.
    Rebel team can help them in GW , squad arena and mod battles/challenges.
    ST Han with his extreme turn meter gain and wedge's one shot AoE are no match for phoenix.
    Only if they are under leveled , geared and modded.

Phoenix CAN be tanky , which that means they are back support team.
    Farm them when you want GAT , and to prepare for R2-D2 event.
  • Uh, my team clears GW just fine. And there's plenty of EP/Vader and Wiggs arena teams I can beat. I also got 5* EP with them. Didn't do 6*/7* because Hera was still 5* at the time.

Are they the best team for everything? Of course not. No one team is. But I don't think you're going to get a lot of support for the Phoenix-is-garbage stance.

• I used Phoenix to unlock Emperor Palpatine on the first try. Wedge & Biggs teams can survive in the arena better than Phoenix when facing the current Empire/Sith meta, but Wedge is only accessible starting at level 69. Chirrut and Baze are only an option after level 82 or 83, and they take a while to farm. For players with deep pockets, that combination is definitely great in arena and elsewhere. But for the rest of us, it’s just not accessible until much later.

Phoenix certainly is not the only viable option as a team to start the game, but they are the most versatile. I’ve switched to an Empire team for arena, but I still use Phoenix every day in Galactic Wars. Sure, there are some teams I face there that my Empire arena team can handle better, but there are also teams Phoenix handles better than Empire. So while I understand not everybody wants to use Phoenix and there are other options, they remain one of the more useful teams in the game.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Phoenix is garbage. Only useful to get thrawn, then ignore
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • As i said yes BUT ONLY AT START of game.
    Wedge or Biggs can just lead you through the game and guide you.
    Phoenix will once stop and saying we can't go on.
    Chirrut is a option after 60 level , great healing ability on first ability and second.
    Baze? I said end game.
    I won't get much support for my thinking , cause when phoenix started coming out everybody shared the same myth that phoenix is soo good.
    If you know many PRO players ,that actually know much more than you guys , they say farm Rebels like Lando or ST Han.
    Why?
    Cause they have more uses.
    And If you are running empire team without GAT , Vader or EP that's the only reason why phoenix handles better.

There are a lot of teams there with synergy , good team work.
    Hera has a good ability but for early game.
    Phoenix later in arena would stay , but only if you have a server where nobody actually knows how to defeat them.
    To defeat them just defeat kannan , and if the opponent has Chopper , defeat him so they don't keep regaining protection.

Boom , phoenix done.
    Some people don't believe they can't defeat them so they fail.
    Or , if you are starter and have lando ,biggs , leia st han and another rebel character, that is 80% gonna defeat rebel team.

• It seems your focusing solely on PvP. Yes, Phoenix doesn't hold water in end game arena. Yes, there are combinations that can handle Phoenix easily. My Phoenix team can still get 75-150 in squad arena daily, even with the EP/Vader teams starting to rise. My shard is chock full of Phoenix teams in that range. And I'm 77. I don't even particularly care for squad arena.

That still doesn't mean people should ignore them. You literally can't get Thrawn or Chimera without them, and by ignoring them you're also increasing your workload in other areas.

Lando is a cantina farm (and one you should do anyways for credit heist), STHan and Leia are both squad arena puchases competing for squad currency., Biggs is a GW farm you also can't buy quickly if you're not clearing GW consistently.

Not to mention Phoenix can give you a boost in fleet early on since you'll already have the pilots and crew. Lando, Leia, ST Han don't have ships.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    If you know many PRO players ,that actually know much more than you guys , they say farm Rebels like Lando or ST Han.
    Why?
    Cause they have more uses.

Lando has more uses than Phoenix?

Lol no.

Nor does ST Han, but you need ST Han for CLS at least. You don't need Lando for anything. I never use mine and I never did before either.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • @Ishm0zThePresident
    You are nuts not to recommend phoenix for palp. My PS dumped all over palpatine in the event without losing any protection by the end and they give you thrawn who is arguably the most versatile legendary character of all including CLS and RJT. The reason PS is so great ALL GAME LONG is that they are easily farmable early on so you don’t need to increase your level so high to start farming them like Wedge. They give you 2 legendary characters right off the bat so you don’t have to farm extra characters that you don’t really want. (Plus 2 jedi for GMY)

They also have ships so you can piggy-back off the work you did on their gear to help you place well in fleet early on., and they are rebel ships that are needed for THE BEST CAPITAL SHIP IN THE GAME!!!! They have faction specific battles in LSTB which means they never become useless...unless you have an aversion to guild events currency.

They are extremely survivable which allows you to demolish GW every day which helps you farm better characters and ships much more quickly, LIKE BIGGS. Plus, for a long time (mine for nearly 3 months), they are a viable squad for arena. I stayed top 50 for nearly 3 months with them until we all switched to empire/FO/NS teams, and placing high in arena right away helps you get those other rebels (STHan/Leia) that you can’t stop talking about.

The point of most of the characters in the game is not to dominate in Squad Arena, but rather to be used for whatever they have been purposed. Jawas are trash right? WRONG!!! They give crit damage mods which are amazing. Scoundrels/Bounty hunters are weak? Yes, but they do give crit chance mods, as well as allow you to do the credit heist which is an incredible boost even when you get the minimum.

Each faction has it’s role in the game, and no squads are supposed to be in arena forever. Even long time 2 year players are constantly changing their arena squads so that they can be viable and compete in their shards. What the OP wants to know is how he can get to where he wants to go, not whether you like to use them in squad arena or not.

No one here is saying that PS is the strongest team and no one will argue that, but answer the OP’s question and give him some real advice instead of assuming you know more than everyone else and saying that everyone else is wrong. “Pro” players will say the exact same thing about PS that I, @Trystan_Spyder and others are saying. They won’t be destroying your arena opponents and don’t deserve zetas, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have uses and for you to go mouthing off like you think you know more than everyone else is arrogant and it makes you sound stupid.

The fact that you couldn’t get palp with PS makes me think you are a 12 year old with his mommy’s credit card. Also don’t go saying there will be reworks when the devs haven’t made any announcements about them. No one thought these legendary events would be back so soon, yet here we are 3 months later and CLS/RJT were both back. Rumors don’t make things true, and the devs are constantly updating and changing released dates and content.

@CahirDyffryn I’d encourage you to realize that this game isn’t only about what you like or don’t like. All the factions have their uses and if you want to advance, you are going to need to embrace the idea that you will eventually have to farm characters you don’t really want, like Farmboy Luke, if you want to be successful.

If you don’t have PS, most stronger guilds won’t want you there and being in a strong guild can really catapult you to getting the squads you want (Jedi and Clones) much more quickly. You should also be growing your roster with your teammates in mind, not just your arena squad. Any way you can get more resources for your team is a huge benefit, even if it is just one squad.

Arena Squad is a blast, but it is only one small portion of the game, and it will be ever changing for you as you continue making your way through the game. Have fun with PS! You’ll find they are a great way to become acquainted with the minutia the game has to offer.
  • All that's what i said. Each faction has it's role.
    And if you read i said they are good in early and mid game.
    But they aren't best , there are more things to it.

I also said that if you have phoenix leveled and stared just finish them.
    I'm saying that is a bit bad start with phoenix , when you can dominate arena without them.
    And no , i'm not focusing only with arena and the events , GW , guild events ,rancor raid.
  • WhiteGold
    32 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Trying to correct an unintelligent person is like playing ping pong against a wall...you will never win, or it will never end. I hope the OP is smart enough to realize what everyone except Ish is saying. The rewards for getting PS right away far outweigh their “inferiority” later on in the game...end of story.
  • I'm saying that is a bit bad start with phoenix , when you can dominate arena without them.
    And no , i'm not focusing only with arena and the events , GW , guild events ,rancor raid.

You're the only one that keeps bringing up arena. OP never mentions it in his post. He asks about GK and R2D2. Raids are guild territory (probably going to need PS) and R2D2 needs empire toons (EP and Thrawn hello).

The other game modes they either can manage, or downright excel.

• Hello and thanks for taking the time. I am not really a new player at level 60 but don't really have a roadmap to follow so I kind of still am. I want a decent team that can carry me through the (early-mid) game and help me get legendary characters.

My ultimate goal is unlocking General Kenobi and R2D2, I am a big Clone Wars fan and don't really care about the rest.

I've heard the Phoenix team is good but I don't really like their design, since again, I like Clones and Jedis. Should I still farm them from scratch? Will they help me reach my goal?

I do already have some decent Jedi and I can easily get one or two jedi that I am missing for a jedi team, even Anakin is in my reach pretty. I just don't whether I can reach my goal with a Jedi or Clone team. And which characters would I use? No idea about a good team that can carry me through the game.

I hope someone can help me. Thanks once more for your time.

1. Put your roster so we can suggest you what to do.
    2. Like clones? Maybe want to use Rex , since he is a good character.
    3. Jedi's aren't at the moment best , since people are waiting for grand master yoda rework , that means you can try to get him and wait until rework.
    4. You want R2-D2? Farm empire characters like people said , EP and GAT. I said that about you dont need to use phoenix cause i got all rebels at 7 stars , and i use them for arena , got far in arena.
    5. If you want general kenobi all to 7 stars , be prepared for mass farm in future. Prepare your characters, get new ones and be sure to be in a good guild.
    6. People can give you suggestions but not lead you. The game is made of opinions and suggestions . That means there are many squads so there is no best team that can carry you in the game.
    I made a alt trying to bring the droids again into the battle. I gave them a try.
    7. For example , if you have built a jedi team for squad and have phoenix squadron , you can use for event best jedis . That's with me , i have best rebels and farmed them before 2- 1 month, so i don't need to use phoenix but i will need them for GAT.
    8. Don't ignore raids, even 0 damage will give you rewards [unless you have 50 members]

WhiteGold wrote: »
    @Ishm0zThePresident
    You are nuts not to recommend phoenix for palp. My PS dumped all over palpatine in the event without losing any protection by the end and they give you thrawn who is arguably the most versatile legendary character of all including CLS and RJT. The reason PS is so great ALL GAME LONG is that they are easily farmable early on so you don’t need to increase your level so high to start farming them like Wedge. They give you 2 legendary characters right off the bat so you don’t have to farm extra characters that you don’t really want. (Plus 2 jedi for GMY)

They also have ships so you can piggy-back off the work you did on their gear to help you place well in fleet early on., and they are rebel ships that are needed for THE BEST CAPITAL SHIP IN THE GAME!!!! They have faction specific battles in LSTB which means they never become useless...unless you have an aversion to guild events currency.

They are extremely survivable which allows you to demolish GW every day which helps you farm better characters and ships much more quickly, LIKE BIGGS. Plus, for a long time (mine for nearly 3 months), they are a viable squad for arena. I stayed top 50 for nearly 3 months with them until we all switched to empire/FO/NS teams, and placing high in arena right away helps you get those other rebels (STHan/Leia) that you can’t stop talking about.

The point of most of the characters in the game is not to dominate in Squad Arena, but rather to be used for whatever they have been purposed. Jawas are trash right? WRONG!!! They give crit damage mods which are amazing. Scoundrels/Bounty hunters are weak? Yes, but they do give crit chance mods, as well as allow you to do the credit heist which is an incredible boost even when you get the minimum.

Each faction has it’s role in the game, and no squads are supposed to be in arena forever. Even long time 2 year players are constantly changing their arena squads so that they can be viable and compete in their shards. What the OP wants to know is how he can get to where he wants to go, not whether you like to use them in squad arena or not.

No one here is saying that PS is the strongest team and no one will argue that, but answer the OP’s question and give him some real advice instead of assuming you know more than everyone else and saying that everyone else is wrong. “Pro” players will say the exact same thing about PS that I, @Trystan_Spyder and others are saying. They won’t be destroying your arena opponents and don’t deserve zetas, but that doesn’t mean they don’t have uses and for you to go mouthing off like you think you know more than everyone else is arrogant and it makes you sound ****.

The fact that you couldn’t get palp with PS makes me think you are a 12 year old with his mommy’s credit card. Also don’t go saying there will be reworks when the devs haven’t made any announcements about them. No one thought these legendary events would be back so soon, yet here we are 3 months later and CLS/RJT were both back. Rumors don’t make things true, and the devs are constantly updating and changing released dates and content.

@CahirDyffryn I’d encourage you to realize that this game isn’t only about what you like or don’t like. All the factions have their uses and if you want to advance, you are going to need to embrace the idea that you will eventually have to farm characters you don’t really want, like Farmboy Luke, if you want to be successful.

If you don’t have PS, most stronger guilds won’t want you there and being in a strong guild can really catapult you to getting the squads you want (Jedi and Clones) much more quickly. You should also be growing your roster with your teammates in mind, not just your arena squad. Any way you can get more resources for your team is a huge benefit, even if it is just one squad.

Arena Squad is a blast, but it is only one small portion of the game, and it will be ever changing for you as you continue making your way through the game. Have fun with PS! You’ll find they are a great way to become acquainted with the minutia the game has to offer.

If somebody argues with you , you don't need to sound childish either that.
    I aint the whales.
    You sound like a big whale , who records for YT , earns a lot of money and spends it here.
    See the sun outside it will help.
  • Ishm0zThePresident
    140 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Sometimes , you have to read the comment before commenting.
    Why i'm talking about princess leia and han? Cause they are good if you actually know how to use them.
    Phoenix are dropping as soon as more characters are adding , getting their reworks.

I never ever purchased in game things.

I never said everyone else is arrogant , i'm giving a opinion , not like you who just came here without knowledge and just wanted to have fun thinking he is always right.

I said they aren't good for EP by experiments people did.
    You sound childish by blindly judging and thinking EVERYONE here is a whale.

If you don't have phoenix squadron , that doesn't mean they won't accept you. Most of guilds require being active , 600/600 daily tickets , participating in raids and trying to donate in trade exchange.

The guilds nowadays want CLS , JTR cause of the st1pid Sith raid .

And devs did actually announce GG's rework . The CG said in the ask and answer forum thread.
    Just CAUSE you don't take time to read because you are lazy doesn't mean you are here to judge everything you think is wrong.
  • One could argue that Phoenix is one of the most important squads in the game.

You can solo Phase 4 of HAAT with a fully zetaed Phoenix Squad. Is that good enough for you? There is a vidoe walkthrough for this.

Sith Raid? I hear they do well in Phase 2 but I have not run them yet.

Then you have the Phoenix toons that can play in other squads, like Ezra, Sabine and Chopper. Hell, Zeb can even be argued as a good add-on toon (he can daze, afterall, and steal TM). One could argue that Ezra is the best Jedi in the game not named Yoda or Obi-Wan.

What about ships? They are some of the best pilots in the game and have two of the best ships out there. This is where their Arena viability that gets discounted so quickly comes into play.

I'm actually about to start working on getting mine to G12 soon.

Bottom line, Phoenix is a must have and one of the most versatile squads out there. I used them to get my 7* EP a long time ago, too.

Phoenix can win EP and Thrawn. Thrawn and EP make getting R2 a cake walk.
  • WhiteGold
    32 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    8. Don't miss any new character events . You can gain mods , crystals and credits which can help you in future , also may get a new good character. I'm waiting for griveous rework which is gonna be maybe around august - september.

This is what was said in the Q&A...
    [QUESTION: Memearino76] Why has grievous not been reworked/is he going to be getting one in the near future?
    [NR] Grievous hasn't been reworked yet because we haven't tackled the Separatists yet. If we get a chance to rework the Separatists, we'll likely rework Grievous at that time.

Do these match? Did they say they are going to rework him? No, they said IF they do decide to rework separatists, that they probably will rework him then. Where you get August-September...apparently reading means something different to you and me...Maybe you should read some of what you’ve written like the rest of us read things rather than reading into what they actually said and lying to people.
  • I would say phoenix too... But just until u have them at G8-G9, dont gear them up more than just the needed for trawn...
    Since u like jedi and ezra is the best dps jedi (and a so usefull rebel dps out of phoenix)... Gear him up more :D thats all!
  • Sarcodino wrote: »
    I would say phoenix too... But just until u have them at G8-G9, dont gear them up more than just the needed for trawn...
    Since u like jedi and ezra is the best dps jedi (and a so usefull rebel dps out of phoenix)... Gear him up more :D thats all!

No. Just no. Don't stop gearing them at G8 or G9. YOU NEED THEM FOR SHIPS!!!!!! The higher their gear the better their ships perform.

Yes to the Ezra part. He is awesome.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Sarcodino wrote: »
    I would say phoenix too... But just until u have them at G8-G9, dont gear them up more than just the needed for trawn...

No. Just no. Don't stop gearing them at G8 or G9. YOU NEED THEM FOR SHIPS!!!!!! The higher their gear the better their ships perform.

You don't need them for ships. You need their ships for Thrawn's ship. Big difference. And everyone says the Chim event is not that hard.

I have no intention of taking any of them past G8. I want the Chim but I have no use for their ships in fleet arena.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • With good biggs/wedge ships and just G8 PX with their ships the chimaera event is a joke...
    And since PX ships arent that good in fleet arena... (sure u can use them in offense... But in defense they are sooooo bad xD).
    I can say for sure stop gearing them at G8-9 mid game xD

Once u are end-game PX could be good for LS TB and TW... Even some of their members could be awesome in raids (ezra, sabine...). But mid game once u reach trawn it makes no sense to keep gearing PX by the moment xD

(IMO)
  • I'm not sure where you are gathering that their ships are crummy, but I'll agree they aren't the fastest or best on defense (which is why it is important to gear up the pilots, right?).

All I'm saying is I would not dismiss gearing Phoenix past G8/G9. They are an awesome squad together, but even broken apart three of them are high value toons on a variety of the mega squads for raids.