Active Guilds Looking For Players - March 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Supêrnova/Něbula
    Guilds are being ripped apart by the heroic Sith raid, but some of us will not settle. If you want a guild that does not sacrifice community, but still gets those precious shards, join us at Supêrnova or our sister guild, Něbula.

About Us
    We are a relaxed group, we still have expectations, but you are not going to find shouting matches here. Supêrnova is looking for players who are ready to crush the heroic sith raid with the best squads (i.e. JTR, Chex Mix, troopers, Nightsisters). Něbula is for strong and dedicated players who are preparing for the heroic raid. We do not want anyone left behind, so once the strongest at Supêrnova have Traya they will be helping Něbula players get her. We also have a unified Discord so that we all stay connected.

Rules
    • 600 tickets daily
    • No damage on the tank and Rancor for the first 24h
    • Join our Discord
    • Participate in LSTB, DSTB, TW
    • Get along and enjoy yourself
    BONUS:
    Supêrnova candidates: Provide screenshots of TOTAL Sith raid damage
    All candidates: SWGOH.gg profile set up and linked

Be a Guest in Our Discord
    https://discord.gg/Z55wUJz
    PapaDood
    • PapaDood#2221
    Me/Andre/ephyre/Meetra Surik
    • Discord: Ephyre#7841
    • Ally code: 998146274
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting again. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times. At the moment, we are raiding t5 and t6 STR. No alliance guild. We have 105M+ GP and 38* last LS TB. 37* on last DS TB.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (2M+, TB toons ready, RJT would be very nice but not a requirement). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

You can also join our discord server: https://discord.gg/E7NJ3zH

We hope to hear from you soon!
  • SIGMA ALLIANCE Epsilon is looking for a 2 more members to fill our ranks before TB!

About Us:
    - Primarily USA East Coast members (3:30pm EDT guild refresh, 8:30pm EDT raids)
    - Currently running hRancor, hAAT, T4ST raids
    - Currently 73.1M, 48/50 members, 27 stars in last LSTB, 29 stars in last DSTB
    - Discord Invite Code: https://discord.gg/pvQYsgT

About who we're looking for:
    - 1,400,000+ total GP preferred
    - 600/day preferred, but 3500/week minimum required
    - Active Discord users

SIGMA ALLIANCE Epsilon is part of the SIGMA family of guilds, which is a cluster member of the ALLIΔNCE gaming community. Please check out our website for more information: http://www.thesigmaalliance.com/ We are a tight-knit family of guys and gals that love Star Wars and enjoy gaming. We're pretty serious about swgoh, but also realize real life comes first. We have a very active Discord server, and being part of SIGMA, we have tons of resources and more experienced members to kick ideas around with, swap stories with, and discuss swgoh strategies with.

If you don’t meet the requirements outlined above (or are looking for a stronger guild than Epsilon), SIGMA has many other guilds, and we're always open to welcoming new members!
  • Hello we are Corellian Raiders a friendly and active guild that is in search of active players to fill our ranks. Please read the massage if this guild fits to you.

Player requirement
    Min Player Level: 80
    Min Player power 450k
    Min Player daily tickets 500

Guild
    Guild time zone GMT+1
    Active guild members 40/50
    Guild GP: 31m with a good mix of experienced and new players
    Guild communication LINE (must)

Raids:
    *rancor and tank take down raids start with a 24h zero score.
    *Sith raid does not have this rule.

*Rancor
    Heroic on farm 2 times a week.

*Tank take down
    T6 on farm 1 to 2 times a week
    Heroic we dont have him on farm but we wil very soon.

*Sith raid
    T3 is always active.

Territory Wars:
    13 Stars and growing

Territory Battle
    almost Zeta on daily basis

Contact: please send me a PM if you are interested in joining and i wil invite you to our line recruitment channel.
  • Dankly
    32 posts Member
    Secular Union - 2 spots available- open invitation to join. Discord required.
    We're Eastern Standard Time, and raid at 7PM.
    100 Mil GP, 35*LS TB.
    24hour HAAT and Rancor 0 damage - let me know if that works for u.
    We just completed t5 sith raid

Also we’re a guild of mature adults with jobs and what not, so not looking for any nonsense.
    I would say more on the semi casual than super strict. But we’re well organized with discord and coordination
  • MM_BarefootBlue
    30 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Post edited by MM_BarefootBlue on
  • MM_BarefootBlue
    30 posts Member
    edited March 2018
  • MM_BarefootBlue
    30 posts Member
    edited March 2018
  • Update:
    We have recently welcomed an influx of new faces to our community, and we currently are at 47/50 with 119 mil GP. We are still looking for three players with GP over 2 Mil with RJT and Troopers. With full members, we expect to be 125+mil. We are actively working towards the Heroic Sith raid. Ultimately, we want to enjoy this game, the challenges it brings and our community. If you think we might be a fit, please join our server below, and we can go from there.
    Thanks!

Guild: Manda Lorian Mutiny
    Former 130m+ GP(50/50) 43+TB/ Current 98m GP(37/50)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/10667/manda-lorian-mutiny/ ( For some reason, this page hasn't updated in days, so it shows us having only 25 members.)

Welcome to the Manda Lorian Mutiny! We are a guild that is saying goodbye to an era and hello to a beginning of a new one. Due to a disagreement, some great officers left the guild, and we have had a turnover in leadership. This normally would have led to the demise of many guilds, but we are a strong community who believe in each other and will continue to build Mandalor back to her former glory!

We have cleared 43 stars in TBs, and we were ranked top 20 in guild power defeated in TW’s. We currently can full clear the Heroic Pit and AAT raid, and are active working towards the heroic sith raid. We recently had a post written about us on reddit about us by the guild matched against us. You can check out the post here:

https://reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/85pkmm/how_does_this_tw_matchup_happen/

What are we looking for? We want active members, who enjoy the game because it is a game, but we also are looking for members who are 2 mil+ GP and preferably have Rey Jedi Training(or are close). This is more to do with we had an average member GP of 2,675,073, and want to keep pushing to be the best free to play guild in the world.

What does this mean to you? Well we are in the process of evaluating our guild goals and creating new ones, and you can be a part of it. This is still a guild that views this as a game to be enjoyed, and we relish in each other’s triumphs! Our mindset is simple: enjoy the game, respect each other, and work with each other towards the guild goals.

If you fit this description, please message me on this forum or visit our recruitment server on discord: https://discord.gg/8g5kDBD .
  • Master_Mike789
    271 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Sarlacc Pit Survivors (SPS) is a 114M GP guild currently looking for 1 additional member (2 million + GP) to join our casual but committed guild. We are a very active guild and are completing 40+ stars in both TB's and performing very well in TW’s. We are currently completing T5 of the Sith Raid in 2 days. We will push on to T6 within the next 2 weeks and are building teams for the HSR. We are mostly F2P and a very stable guild. This is a great opportunity for a player that is looking for something solid. We have awesome leaders and solid guild organization which allows for player growth and team success.

SPS Profile
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5141/sarlacc-pit-survivors/

Guild Requirements:
    - swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with TB’s

- 600/600 daily raid tickets. We have a team goal of 29K tickets a day with the understanding that life happens on some days.

- Discord is required

Raid Information:
    - Haat raid times are Sat at 1 pm & Wed at 3 pm EST (0 damage for 24 hours)

- Pit raid times are Sat at 11 am & Sun & Wed at 1 pm EST (0 damage for 24 hours)

- Sith raid Currently running T5 & will move to T6 in the next couple of weeks

If this interests you, please send me a PM on discord (MikeB#1326)
    Post edited by Master_Mike789 on
  • Ffion
    7 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Fedaykin Commandos SWGoH.GG

We are a 100M GP HAAT guild with 38 stars in DSTB and 38 stars in LSTB. We do 2-3 HAAT raids and 3-4 Rancor raids every week. We are part of a 3 guild alliance. A 120M GP guild that is ultra-competitive, 100M GP very competitive (us), and a very causal guild for players that need a break.

We are a friendly yet competitive guild looking for members that contribute their 600 daily and want the opportunity to get GK shards.

If interested, join my Discord server and post your swgoh.gg profile.

https://discord.gg/WxEgdUz

Space is limited and our openings have filled quickly in the past. I look forward to hearing from you!

Data:

LSTB / DSTB: 38 stars
    Reset is 00:30 UTC
    T5 Sith Raid: 2:00 UTC, FFA
    HAAT & HPit: 2:00 UTC, 24 hour ZDR

Required:

600 daily tickets
    1M GP
    Full TB/TW participation
    Discord
    swgoh.gg account

Preferred:

CLS, CHS, Hoth Rebels, Imperial Troopers
    Top 100 arena

We offer the opportunity to move into officer positions as appropriate and available.

Very Best,
    Ffion#4439
  • Revan421
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Hello we are Sephjet’s Squad a friendly and active guild that is in search of active players to fill our ranks. Please read the message if this guild fits to you.

Player requirement
    Min Player power 500k (Less if we review your roster and we like it!)
    Min Player daily tickets 600 required
    Discord Required
    Swgoh.gg Profile required

Guild
    Guild Based on EST Times
    Active guild members 38/50
    Guild GP: 46m with a good mix of experienced and new players
    Guild communication through Discord required (information can be pm’ed to you on request)

Raids:
    *rancor and tank take down raids start with a 24h zero score.
    *Sith raid does not have this rule.

*Rancor
    Heroic on farm 2-3 times a week.

*Tank take down
    Heroic farmed as often as possible, usually around 4 days.

*Sith raid
    T4 is always active and looking to move up in the ranks

Territory Wars:
    we are currently at a 15-2 record and looking to move up to double zeta rewards as soon as possible

Territory Battle We are averaging between 20-25 stars per battle and doing our best to get even more, as well as ROLO and eventually Probe Droid Shards

Contact: please send me a PM if you are interested in joining and i will invite you to our Discord Server and we can talk from there, Thanks!
  • Hello future guild mates we are TheFirst0rder (that’s order with a zero)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18714/thefirst0rder/
    If you are looking for a dedicated guild that is well organized and goal driven without being overbearing and draining the fun from your game, you’ve found it.
    TheFirst0rder is recruiting daily players. Our guild GP is over 82 million and growing fast. Our members are from mostly North America and Europe and are friendly, helpful, and fun.
    Requirements To Join:
    * Be level 80+
    * Have at least 1.5 Million GP.
    * Generate 500-600 Raid Tickets Daily.
    * Actively participate in Territory Battles and Territory Wars.
    * Have an account on SWGOH.GG or be willing to create one.
    * Join us on Discord (minimum check it for announcements, otherwise chat away and have a great time.)
    What Our Guild Will Do For You:
    * Provide General Kenobi shards twice a week.
    * Gather Rebel Officer Leia Organa shards (currently 36 per TB)
    * Gain Imperial Droid Shards (currently 8 per TB)
    * Provide lots of good advice from friendly and experienced guild mates.
    * Maintain Discord with helpful bots and friendly guild mates.
    * 31-34 stars in TB
    Raid times
    hRancor open for damage times rotate;
    UTC = 12:30pm, 8:30pm, 4:30am
    EDT = 8:30am, 4:30pm, 12:30am
    Zero damage registration during the first 24hrs
    ~
    HAAT schedule UTC: Phase 1 / Phase 2 / Phases 3&4
    Rotation 1 = 4:30am 12:30pm 8:30pm
    Rotation 2 = 12:30pm 8:30pm 4:30am
    Rotation 3 = 8:30pm 4:30am 12:30pm
    HAAT schedule EDT: Phase 1 / Phase 2 / Phases 3&4
    Rotation 1 = 12:30am 8:30am 4:30pm
    Rotation 2 = 8:30am 4:30pm 12:30am
    Rotation 3 = 4:30pm 12:30am 8:30am
    There's no 0 damage period but each one should last at least 17 hours. Please try and make each phase last at least 30mins by waiting to register any heavy damage scores.
    If you are interested in joining or would like additional information, contact me on discord CobraCommander#5857.
    I look forward to hearing from you. Have a lovely day!
  • Ciao a tutti!!
    Gilda italiana "SquadraRogue" cerca piloti, siamo 33 giocatori, di cui 22 al livello 85.

fossa rancor con 24 h senza danni.
    cerchiamo altri giocatori attivi, anche di livello 70 o meno, che pero' vogliano crescere.
    partecipazione, richiesta per lo meno per attivare guerre territoriali....

• CobraCommander88
    12 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    image.jpg
    The First Order
  • SWGOH FORUMS

ACTIVE 87MGP, 33* LS TB GUILD, TIE Force Raiders
    Hey Everyone! My name is GeneralStahlin and I am one of the officers of  the TIE Alliance. We are a friendly and active community looking to conquer Territory Battles, Territory Wars, Arena, and Fleet Arena.
    We have a community of 5 guilds: 4 HAATs, 1 NAAT, and 1 Casual. We develop and promote players from within our alliance system, gear donation requests are fulfilled almost daily, and we have very low player attrition. Our community is very diverse: f2p to Krakken, parents and spouses, families and friends, daily casual to daily arena rank 1, and players from all over the world!
    Requirements to Join 33* TB Guild:
    • Active and communicative (Discord required)
    • Swgoh.gg profile
    • Focused on conquering TB, TW, and the sith raid
    • Looking for 1.3M+ GP players
    RAID TIMES (12 hour 0 damage phase)
    • PST based but we have players from all over the world.
    • Rancor: Monday 6am, Wednesday noon, Friday, 6PM, Saturday noon (bonus raid). 15 minute hold if you solo Rancor. 
    • HAAT:  Wednesday 11AM and Saturday 7:0AM raids. No damage or wait limits after the 0 damage phase
    My ally code is 451-856-871. You can message me on Discord (The General #2805) or pm me here. I look forward to hearing from you! :)
  • Sarlacc Pit Survivors (SPS) is a 114M GP guild currently looking for 1 additional member (2 million + GP) to join our casual but committed guild. We are a very active guild and are completing 40+ stars in both TB's and performing very well in TW’s. We are currently completing T5 of the Sith Raid in 2 days. We will push on to T6 within the next 2 weeks and are building teams for the HSR. We are mostly F2P and a very stable guild. This is a great opportunity for a player that is looking for something solid. We have awesome leaders and solid guild organization which allows for player growth and team success.

SPS Profile
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5141/sarlacc-pit-survivors/
    Guild Reset is 11:30PM UTC or 7:30PM EST

Guild Requirements:
    - swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with TB’s

- 600/600 daily raid tickets. We have a team goal of 29K tickets a day with the understanding that life happens on some days.

- Discord is required

Raid Information:
    - Haat raid times are Sat at 1 pm & Wed at 3 pm EST (0 damage for 24 hours)

- Pit raid times are Sat at 11 am & Sun & Wed at 1 pm EST (0 damage for 24 hours)

- Sith raid Currently running T5 & will move to T6 in the next couple of weeks

If this interests you, please send me a PM on discord (MikeB#1326)
  • NEW PLAYERS WANTED! (We will carry you). Our guild is Clones of the Uprising.

We are a relaxed guild, built for a brand-new player who is moving quickly or for your alt account.

We complete 2-3 Heroic Pit raids per week as well as 2 Heroic AAT raids. You will immediately be getting Raid Han and General Kenobi shards! Just need to get a 7 star character to register for the raid – receive the rewards! Looking for players at levels 65 and up so you can contribute to territory wars/battles.

Requirements:

Level 65+ We only ask that you earn your daily 600 tickets so we can run consistent raids. Drop in here and tell us you're interested!

https://discord.gg/UY43ckX

A bit more about us: We have a strong base of level 85s to help us run through raids. We have 47 active players currently. I started playing in January of this year and am level 78. I'm already at 134/145 on Raid Han to give you an idea of how quickly we have been clearing hpit. We recently started running haat and I'm 36/145 on GK. Most new folks in the guild are progressing quickly and are top 50 squad / top 10 fleet. We love talking farming/arena strategies and helping out our newer members. We have won most of the Territory Wars so far (5-1) except for the time we saw a 20 m higher GP guild. We are earning 14+ stars on Territory Battles. I am typically getting around 200-300 guild points per day from activities plus about 2000 per week from raids. Feel free to message me with any questions or just join the discord and ask away!
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting again. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times. At the moment, we are raiding t5 and t6 STR. No alliance guild. We have 105M+ GP and 38* last LS TB. 37* on last DS TB.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (2M+, TB toons ready, RJT would be very nice but not a requirement). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

You can also join our discord server: https://discord.gg/E7NJ3zH

We hope to hear from you soon!
  • The Old Folk Home want you to retire with us!!!
    And we only have a few spots left ... We are a Mature bunch (hence the name) who have recently formed a break away guild from what could be considered a mega guild. We have heaps of experience, with a very good understanding of how to win. You gotta be 18+ because we speak our mind. We are respectful though, and you gotta be too. Currently we are 47 peeps with a GP of 81mill so we need you so we can start getting the better TB and TW rewards! We walked over our last opposition again. 600 tickets a must and you need to have been playing for at least a year.
    Our Raids are run as follows:
    Australian time zone: HPit damage phase will open at 6:30pm (guild reset) HAAT damage phase open 7:00pm (30min after reset)
    US time zone: Hpit damage phase will open at 12pm AEST (7pm pacific) HAAT damage phase will open at 12:30pm AEST (30mins later)
    Both raids will be launched on the same day and have a 24hr "zero damage" period. https://swgoh.gg/g/35071/old-folk-home/
    Discord Sp3c1alK#2730
    Were using discord and have bots setup to help with game coordination, so DM me if you want in Chur!
  • 2903063_D_CE19_43_B4_964_E_0_BAF87_B796_FF.jpg

Scotia Prime Recruiting:
    Tank - Yes Heroic
    Rancor - Yes Heroic
    Sith - Working our way up

We raid at 9:30pm UK time.
    We have won 7 of our last 8 TW's.
    TB we are hitting 30 stars with lots of roster room for new players.

If you are 1m GP and UP and farming for the above, please stop by. We welcome anyone who is a regular player and is pushing in the same direction.
  • Ghost_Goh
    152 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    LukeWarmOnTheInside guild (128m+ GP) is seeking casual COMMITTED players to join a slightly irreverent (fun) group of active scoundrels in a journey to unlock and max out Darth Traya. We are breezing through T6 now and close on heroic. Like most, seeking the player with great JTRey squad that can help whittle down this new Heroic Sith Raid. Do YOU want to be a hero???

Check us out @ https://swgoh.gg/g/450/lukewarmontheinside/
    Avg. 29.7k raid tickets daily
    LSTB - 41 Stars
    DSTB - 42 Stars
    Earned 70ish IPD shards in the last DSTB
    Earned 94 ROLO shards in the last LSTB
    Avg. HAAT every 3.5 days and Heroic Rancor almost every other day
    (Your toons/squads will continue to grow and thrive...............)

Requirements
    600 daily raid tickets
    Discord
    Account on SWGOH.GG
    Competitive JTRey squad
    Commitment to clearing Heroic Sith Raid
    Have fun

If you're ready for more, please send PM and let's get started...

LWOTI-Icon.jpg
    Post edited by Ghost_Goh on
  • Parker2
    19 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    LOOKING FOR NEW RECRUITS!
    Guild name: UoRRRRRRRRR’R
    Guild GP: 65 million
    Raids: 3 heroic pits a week, 2 HAATs a week, and working towards heroic Sith raid.
    About us: We are very talkative group who’s motto is... “United we stand, divided we fall”. We use discord and have many helpful channels including a mod bot. Our guild is a very active one with amazing leadership. We have room for “one” new member.
    RULES: We like to say KIS “keep it simple”. Only one rule.... no damage first 24 hours of the PIT and HAAT raids.
    Membership requirements: 1 million GP use of discord, and active daily.
    My ally code: 938-526-641
  • 2evsxtd.jpg

We were born in the Team Skunk community as an absolute beginner guild. Through blood sweat and tears we have built our way here over the course of a year through hard work and making each other better every day. We now reside in the Exiled community and are one of the top performing guilds there. We are US based but house members from all over the world.

The Exiled Knights of Kit consider ourselves family. We are very competitive, but we still have fun playing this game. If you are looking to test another guild to see if we meet your lofty standards just to put us on your long list of not good enough guilds, then we aren't the right fit for you. If you want to feel like you belong, have fun playing this game, and get to know your fellow guild mates, then look no further than here. Even if we don't have a spot for you, chances are we could fit you in somewhere amidst our vast Exiled community of guilds.

https://swgoh.gg/g/1472/teamskunk-kit/

Join our Discord here https://discord.gg/jNxRDUW

and may the force be with you
  • Rise Of The Fallen!

We are not part of a chain guild or a big name whale guild that has overly strict rules and takes them selves too seriously. Don't have Jedi Rey? That's fine. Need flexibility because of a busy life schedule? That's fine too..

We have managed great being independent as we are an HAAT guild with 37 T.B. stars and a strong 15-3 record at T.W. We are just looking or some fun and laid back people to join our guild that want to work towards Heroic Sith as a team. Give us a shot.

"Rise 0f The Fallen" is looking for a member as 1 has recently retired from the game.

We are looking members that have a team first attitude, so we can all grow each other's rosters and maximize our potential on Territory Battles, Territory Wars and the Sith Raid (Currently T6). Looking for someone who wants a home, not a guild hopper. We want you to be successful and grow your roster to its fullest extent!

About Us:
    1. We are a top 600 guild. 37 Stars on the last TB and 15-3 on Territory Wars. T6 Sith Raid completed
    2. The guild uses discord with multiple channels covering many topics.
    3. We are laid back but competitive. We only require "All hands on deck" for Sith Raids.

**Requirements:**
    1. Use all free daily energy if you can. (No less than 500. 600 is the goal from everyone, but we know life happens)
    3. Galactic Power over 1.5 million (RJT is a huge plus)
    4. Participate in Sith raids
    5. Discord is a must. You do not have to talk on discord, but you need it to view Territory Orders.
    6. Willing to do raids late afternoon central US time. Non US players are very welcome as we have 12.

PM me if interested or if you have more questions.
  • A 77M guild is looking for new members, currently we have 5 gaps available. We are a group of mostly fun-loving Brits and Yanks, with a few EU members that are looking for serious players who want to grow together and have a good time doing it. We show love the British way - by mercilessly mocking one another.
    We run:
    * a minimum of 3 HPIT raids each week (opens at 19:30 BST with a 24 hour grace period)
    * a minimum of 2 HAAT raids each week (opens at 20:00 BST with a 24 hour grace period)
    * We are still learning the gameplay on the Sith Raid.
    Our requirements:
    * 1 million GP minimum
    * 500 Raid Tickets each day min
    * Use Discord for communication
    * Don’t be a mute
    * Account registered on swgoh.gg (we can assist you with this)
    * Territory Battles participation
    -32 Stars DS TB
    -32 Stars LS TB
    * Territory Wars participation
    - We’re defeating guilds 25M stronger than us in TW.
    If you want the opportunity to gain OG Han or GK shards then come over. We have a pretty good discord server with bots to assist your gameplay and plenty of threads for each aspect of the game. If you’re interested join our server and take a look around and experience the banter.
    discord.gg/qtq5NJE
This discussion has been closed.