Who to farm for Phase 1 AAT teams? Need help

Prev1
Hi all, it's really frustrating that all the videos on YouTube seem to be "Hey use these to solo part 1..." Oh wait it's almost all legendary toons/p2p toons or extremely long farms.

I want to build a team for phase 1 that doesn't rely on Han Solo, or Zetas like zKylo or zAssajj.

I have just unlocked CLS so feel free to include him in the lineups although I want to keep him for phase 2 or 4.

I heard jedi are good so wouldn't mind farming some of them.

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Put decent speed on CLS and you can use him alone in P1. Escape before enrage, get back in, repeat. Then he's still available for your other team(s). Just make sure you leave enough time before enrage, I usually start trying to escape when the timer is around 7-8 to make sure I get several attempts. If that fails, abort the run and start over. And make sure you're on airplane mode in case something goes wrong.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • ILeftNowImBlack
    127 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    TVF wrote: »
    Put decent speed on CLS and you can use him alone in P1. Escape before enrage, get back in, repeat. Then he's still available for your other team(s). Just make sure you leave enough time before enrage, I usually start trying to escape when the timer is around 7-8 to make sure I get several attempts. If that fails, abort the run and start over. And make sure you're on airplane mode in case something goes wrong.

I'm not keen on the idea of that plus I want to give suggestions to my guild and CLS isn't viable for anyone else yet.
  • Draice
    32 posts Member
    I would love to hear some good teams for this. I'm in a pretty darn small guild with no one in endgame stages yet. What are some good teams/strategies to move this along a little quicker? Not everyone is at the endgame so I love topics like this to help us get there.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I'm not keen on the idea of that

Well ok but it works.
  • Teebo lead, cassian, rex/jyn, FOO, jawa engineer
  • TVF wrote: »

I'm not keen on the idea of that plus I want to give suggestions to my guild and CLS isn't viable for anyone else yet.

Asks for advice, shoots down fastest/best suggestion. Lol
    And for anything big/worth building towards you are going to want han/CLS or zetas..
  • Yep, works like a charm. All your guild needs is a single CLS with a zeta on IBAT and you can solo HAAT Phase 1 no problem.
  • Draice
    32 posts Member
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Teebo lead, cassian, rex/jyn, FOO, jawa engineer

Can you explain a bit on how a battle would go down with this team? Or what skills you might need at what levels (or just assume 7 on all)?

Asks for advice, shoots down fastest/best suggestion. Lol
    And for anything big/worth building towards you are going to want han/CLS or zetas..

I'm not keen because i was hoping for suggestions that either didn't involve CLS as I stated above or didn't involve legendary toons/escaping as I don't consider that be a solo
  • If you don't have raid Han, is your guild not reliably completing HPIT? The fastest is the brotini team. Lol
  • If you don't have raid Han, is your guild not reliably completing HPIT? The fastest is the brotini team. Lol

We are however we're a new guild of almost all new players so we've only recently been able to complete the HPit, none of us have him yet.

I am only just lvl 84
  • Well_I_Never
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Are we talking H-AAT?
    Zylo & Airplane mode is an easy, if RNG dependant, answer to P1.
    I'd suggest changing your view & looking at him.

If it is H-AAT, then sorry but you are most likely going to need Zetas.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Not entirely sure what you mean by "Oh wait it's almost all legendary toons/p2p toons or extremely long farms"
    but then go on to say not rely on Han or Ventress as they are both quick farms, F2P and not legendary...

You can solo P1 with your CLS using "escape" strategy. Zylo is also still viable this way.

Its worth doing zeta unique on Han and Ventress as they both are big assets to do big dmg/solo P2, P3 & P4.
  • Are we talking H-AAT?
    Zylo & Airplane mode is an easy, if RNG dependant, answer to P1.
    I'd suggest changing your view & looking at him.

If it is H-AAT, then sorry but you are most likely going to need Zetas.
    Revi wrote: »
    Not entirely sure what you mean by "Oh wait it's almost all legendary toons/p2p toons or extremely long farms"
    but then go on to say not rely on Han or Ventress as they are both quick farms, F2P and not legendary...

You can solo P1 with your CLS using "escape" strategy. Zylo is also still viable this way.

Its worth doing zeta unique on Han and Ventress as they both are big assets to do big dmg/solo P2, P3 & P4.

I think I'm not being understood. I appreciate the advice but that's all stuff I know. This is for the regular AAT right now. I want to give suggestions to my guild for who they can use now and I didn't want to mention legendary toons or Zetas because currently 99% if my guild isn't at a level where they can use or have Zetas or most legendary toons (I know Han solo isn't technically legendary but I class him and GK in the same boat because they both require heroic raid completions to obtain).

Only two of us have CLS (mine was acquired this time round) and I have not yet got any Zeta mats as I'm only just level 84 and haven't farmed them.

My team eventually will be "brotini" if I'm right in saying that's CLS Han Solo and Datcha (L).
  • Draice wrote: »

Can you explain a bit on how a battle would go down with this team? Or what skills you might need at what levels (or just assume 7 on all)?

@Draice
    The idea is control griveous the way u control rancor. But bit tricky here.. bcause in nAAT griveous have automatic tm full after 8 hit (10 in haat), then at the final count u must hit griveous with type of attack that remove tm first, then damage in (teebo basic when stealth, n FOO second special), not the opposite type (jyn truncheon, rex basic).

U need cassian there for his buff immunity, so that griveous can't have that triangle thingy buff. Jawa engineering for support only, whatever jawa eng do, he will call someone to assit, hope it's always teebo in stealth mode. He also heal n give crit chance buff. Rex/jyn for failsafe bcause they have tm removal ability.

Teebo basic = omega
    Cassian i forget, i think omega with his basic
    Rex basic omega
    Jyn tuncheon omega
    FOO omega on first n second special
    Jawa eng i forget, i think i don't have omega on him

Btw u need patience with that team, it's very low damage team, also if u made mistake, u are screwed. Maybe need more that one hour for about 50% p1
  • Syrup_Chugger3
    2170 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    If you don't have raid Han, is your guild not reliably completing HPIT? The fastest is the brotini team. Lol

We are however we're a new guild of almost all new players so we've only recently been able to complete the HPit, none of us have him yet.

I am only just lvl 84

If you're just now completing HPIT, then you're setting your sights high with haat, haat basically requires max participation, or people farming phase specific teams, such as brotini for p1, or CLS/Zylo escape methods, strong resistance (zeta needed) teams or princess Zody(zeta cody) team for p2, several strong teams for p3, or the ABC squad(2 zetas recommended and cam finish p4) and more resistance/rebels/princess Zody for p4, or zetad Phoenix or nightsisters
    Either way you'll need zetas and harder to acquire toons
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Draice wrote: »

@Draice
    The idea is control griveous the way u control rancor. But bit tricky here.. bcause in nAAT griveous have automatic tm full after 8 hit (10 in haat), then at the final count u must hit griveous with type of attack that remove tm first, then damage in (teebo basic when stealth, n FOO second special), not the opposite type (jyn truncheon, rex basic).

U need cassian there for his buff immunity, so that griveous can't have that triangle thingy buff. Jawa engineering for support only, whatever jawa eng do, he will call someone to assit, hope it's always teebo in stealth mode. He also heal n give crit chance buff. Rex/jyn for failsafe bcause they have tm removal ability.

Teebo basic = omega
    Rex basic omega
    Jyn tuncheon omega

Btw u need patience with that team, it's very low damage team, also if u made mistake, u are screwed. Maybe need more that one hour for about 50% p1

Thanks for that explanation dude

I am only just lvl 84

If you're just now completing HPIT, then you're setting your sights high with haat, haat basically requires max participation, or people farming phase specific teams, such as brotini for p1, or CLS/Zylo escape methods, strong resistance (zeta needed) teams or princess Zody(zeta cody) team for p2, several strong teams for p3, or the ABC squad(2 zetas recommended and cam finish p4) and more resistance/rebels/princess Zody for p4, or zetad Phoenix or nightsisters

Yes we are not ready for HAAT however what's wrong in getting our teams ready now? I have a very dedicated guild and we prep ourselves for future event early.

I am only just lvl 84

Yes we are not ready for HAAT however what's wrong in getting our teams ready now? I have a very dedicated guild and we prep ourselves for future event early.

No that's what I was pointing out for haat you're going to struggle hardcore if you don't have zetas/some legendary/heroic toons. If I were you I'd ask my guild to build on some of the teams I just mentioned above^
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Draice wrote: »

@Draice

Teebo basic = omega
    Rex basic omega
    Jyn tuncheon omega

Thanks for that explanation dude

Aye mate.. hope that help :wink:
  • Well_I_Never
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Absolutely nothing at all, it's a good idea.
    But, you will need Zeta in order to prepare for H-AAT.
    You will also need to have your Guild working on having at least one squad available for each Phase - so at least 4 full teams each.
    In the Guild I'm in, we let everyone with Zylo deal with P1, then have open season on P2, P3 & P4.
    Everyone saves Resistance, Rebels or Princess Zody for P4, generally.

Appreciate that you don't have access to Zeta yet (I believe?) but getting to the point where you do absolutely is, or really should be, a big part of your prep for H-AAT.

I'm not sure if you've made an attempt at H-AAT yet, but the difference between AAT & H is quite a step up.
    What's the GP of your Guild?
  • Yes we are not ready for HAAT however what's wrong in getting our teams ready now? I have a very dedicated guild and we prep ourselves for future event early.
    Absolutely nothing at all, it's a good idea.
    But, you will need Zeta in order to prepare for H-AAT.
    You will also need to have your Guild working on having at least one squad available for each Phase - so at least 4 full teams each.
    In the Guild I'm in, we let everyone with Zylo deal with P1, then have open season on P2, P3 & P4.
    Everyone saves Resistance, Rebels or Princess Zody for P4, generally.

Appreciate that you don't have access to Zeta yet (I believe?) but getting to the point where you do absolutely is, or really should be, a big part of your prep for H-AAT.

I'm not sure if you've made an attempt at H-AAT yet, but the difference between AAT & H is quite a step up.
    What's the GP of your Guild?

We have a gp of 11 mil and growing, we're not attempting HAAT yet but we're hoping to around June. I'm prepping for p1 myself and we have one guy running "ABC" for phases 3 & 4. I also have my rebels team down for phase 4 if he doesn't finish it. I'm hoping to get a Zeta for ventress after I get one for EP (L) and CLS all.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    11m GP seems awfully low for HAAT, although I suppose if you do have a few people with the right teams it's possible.

I think we were at 50m GP the first time we cleared it.
  • @ILeftNowImBlack if you have someone working on the ABC squad for p3 and p4, it'd be best if your guild had a few members work on Zfinn resistance then for p2
    11m GP seems awfully low for HAAT, although I suppose if you do have a few people with the right teams it's possible.

I think we were at 50m GP the first time we cleared it.

Precisely why we're trying to figure out teams now so that when we do have a higher gp we'll be able to do it as early as possible
  • @ILeftNowImBlack if you have someone working on the ABC squad for p3 and p4, it'd be best if your guild had a few members work on Zfinn resistance then for p2

I have one guy working on resistance team right now, I also want a zFinn (L) mainly for TB

I have one guy working on resistance team right now, I also want a zFinn (L) mainly for TB

Very useful for tb! My guild mate ran a g10 Zfinn, with g10 poe, g9 pilot, g9 trooper AND g8 bb8 and still cleared over 5mil damage in p2 of haat.
    Unfortunately I can't really give more on p1, because my guild has 2 people that do the CLS retreat method and p1 is done in like 15minutes(until the one gears his Han and datcha).
    But by time your guild is ready, you'll probably have plenty of 7* Han solos and a handful of CLS! It's exciting beating the first one lol

Very useful for tb! My guild mate ran a g10 Zfinn, with g10 poe, g9 pilot, g9 trooper AND g8 bb8 and still cleared over 5mil damage in p2 of haat.
    Unfortunately I can't really give more on p1, because my guild has 2 people that do the CLS retreat method and p1 is done in like 15minutes(until the one gears his Han and datcha).
    But by time your guild is ready, you'll probably have plenty of 7* Han solos and a handful of CLS! It's exciting beating the first one lol

Yea i can confirm that.. zfinn resistance team is nice investment. U don't need high gear. I run zfinn g8, poe g8, pilot g8, trooper g10 n bb8 g10. I can get around 7 - 9 mil in p2 haat (depend on rng)
  • Characters with counterattacks can be useful. The best counterattack team I know is Kenobi Sink team, which is not available for you now, but any counter heavy team can work.
    For high Dmg, you need high Speed, cuz characters should use ability to deal some damage. For Soloing teams, you'd need very high Speed(+70 Speed from Mods alone IMO). But obviously you can't manage it.
    With GG gaining 100% TM, your characters won't get much chance to attack GG. So make GG hurt himself. Especially GG's AOE will get massive counterattack, meaning GG will take higher Damage per GG's turn.
  • Characters with counterattacks can be useful. The best counterattack team I know is Kenobi Sink team, which is not available for you now, but any counter heavy team can work.
    For high Dmg, you need high Speed, cuz characters should use ability to deal some damage. For Soloing teams, you'd need very high Speed(+70 Speed from Mods alone IMO). But obviously you can't manage it.
    With GG gaining 100% TM, your characters won't get much chance to attack GG. So make GG hurt himself. Especially GG's AOE will get massive counterattack, meaning GG will take higher Damage per GG's turn.

That's helpful thanks