75k credit pop up didn’t work [MERGE]

Prev1345
Ikky2win
870 posts Member
edited March 2018
DEVELOPER ANNOUNCEMENT:
We discovered an issue where some players saw the pop-up, but did not receive the 75,000 credit gift. As Carrie mentioned we doubled up the reward today, however, we're additionally going to re-run the original campaign for those who did not receive it the first time around in the next couple days. I'll update this post when the fix goes live.

In the end, everyone who played on Tuesday and Wednesday will receive a total of 150,000 credits. Thanks for your patience!

CG_Erik

ORIGINAL POST:
I had the pop up issue back in December when they offered all those special bundles via pop up only so today I specifically watched my credits when I clicked collect gift and sure enough, nothing happened. Anyone else? I rarely get pop ups in game. I mentioned this during the Christmas pop up fiasco and never got a reply. Some people apparently get pop ups every time there is a pack change in the store yet I don’t. I’m not really complaining about not getting pop ups but if you are going to do these special rewards that way, I’d certainly like for them to work and to Actually get the rewards.
Post edited by CG_Erik on

Replies

• Options
    Seriously?
  • Banth
    158 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Anyone else? I got a pop up saying I got credits and to come back daily for more. No credits ever showed up. Reset game etc etc. still nothing. Last time I got a pop up and didn’t get what the pop up said was the Kylo shards and it literally took 3 months to get them. Customer support legitimately told me to wait until the end of the event to see if they some how show up. That was in November and the event was technically over in February. So I’m not going to even bother with a support ticket for missing this. But if there’s better stuff coming I just want you guys to be aware of the bug.
  • Banth
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Same. Same on the Christmas one too. I didn’t let them slide on that and made a support ticket and they told me to wait until February and check back. Literally months. I’m assuming they just thought I’d forget or give up. But I didn’t and kept refreshing my case to make sure it stayed active and on Feb 1 when the event was officially over apparently I reopened the case and got my stuff in a few minutes. Just like what should have happened from day 1 instead of being told to wait 3 months.
  • Options
    I clicked the link but it didn't even connect me to the forum. Came here on my own to read the news.

Also 75K, that's it. Make it a million and maybe people would actually follow the link to read what it has to say.
  • Lippy
    12 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Idk but I want my free credits now
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Same, I just came here to bring that up myself. Tapped on it but nothing happened. It said come back every day for some sort of reward, too? I'm unsure. Maybe I didn't notice a change because it's such a small amount.
  • Options
    I'm gonna level 9 a 5 rarity mod!
  • Options
    75k is fairly irrelevant, but yeah, clicked collect and got nothing
  • Options
    I'm gonna level 9 a 5 rarity mod!

And have credits to spare!!
  • Options
    It should show up in your inbox....
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    Options
    I was thinking maybe a mk3 training droids ....
  • Banth
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Lucky.. all I got was a bug :neutral:
  • Options
    a tank of gas
  • Banth
    158 posts Member
    Options
    75k is fairly irrelevant, but yeah, clicked collect and got nothing

Thing is that they are giving more out and while I agree that 75k ain’t nothing to write home about, if it’s bugged and they drop a zeta mat or two it’s gonna be yet another fiasco...

• Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    The laugh that gift gave me was the true gift hahahaha!!!!!
  • Options
    yea no where to be seen for me either, i mean it's a very small gesture so no big deal about not having them but they did offer it so uhh where are they?
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    :(
  • Options
    I got mine, went to mail after I clicked on collect
  • Options
    gas for my starships
  • Options
    Maybe they are releasing porgs into the game and they cost 75k?
  • Options
    NShweky wrote: »

Nope. Nothing in my inbox.
  • Options
    Didn’t work for me either...
  • JaaiaLandis
    91 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Ikky2win wrote: »

Nope. Nothing in my inbox.

Nada in mine either.

• Options
    Nope not for me. Nothing in my inbox
  • Options
    I got mine. So is this an everyday thing were they give us a free gift? I didn't read the pop up.
  • Options

After clicking on the popup, I got a note in my in my inbox saying that I had received the credits. It was not something I could accept (like rewards), I could only dismiss it.
    And it didn’t appear that I got the credits.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Hey, free is free, no matter how small it may be, so I will happily accept it.
  • Options
    Give it back, and see what's behind curtain 2
  • Saetet
    212 posts Member
    Options
    *Raises hand*I... I’d like something useful please....
    And then there were pants...
  • Options
    I'm gonna finally activate Admiral Holdo n Rose then level Holdo to 35 with a little pocket change left over for the shipments shop!
This discussion has been closed.