What more do I need to solo HAAT?

2Next

Replies

• CLS and raid han for P1 (u have to get CLS back for P3/4), then JTR for half (or more) P3 (u have to get BB8 back for P3/4), finally AA/trawn/bb8/cls/ventress for P3/4...

I used to solo half P2, P3 and P4 with AA G10, now my AA is G11 0 pieces (was for fleet purposes) and he dont even die along the whole run (u can regen his prot with trawn).

I prefer to keep AA alive to be able to use his special to buff everyone right before the tank topple finishes, because sometimes (not too often) secret intle dissapear from someone in the last hit and it ruins the whole run forcing u to restart it xD
  • Thanks! Phase 1 is easy peasy. We have a gang of CLS' to throw at it and all know to make sure they escape. I know I can solo it if need be with no issues.

Just need some help from the guildies to take down Phase 2 and I think I'll be good. Should I run an zzzRJT squad or a Zinn squad though? I can see advantages to both, but I want the maximum and quickest damage I can do before enrage hits.

I've had the secret intel buff go away before making me lose toons. Not fun to restart the run, but that is the game. I've used Raid Han to buff everyone before the tank rises too, but AA is a better option (since it looks like Han won't be there).
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    I've had the secret intel buff go away before making me lose toons. Not fun to restart the run, but that is the game. I've used Raid Han to buff everyone before the tank rises too, but AA is a better option (since it looks like Han won't be there).

I've had that happen too but only when not paying attention, since I also use R2 I can smokescreen right before topple ends to make sure everyone is buffed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

I've had that happen too but only when not paying attention, since I also use R2 I can smokescreen right before topple ends to make sure everyone is buffed.

I keep messing up on R2. Doesn't matter if it is arena, a raid, whatever. I keep hitting the oil spray thingy instead of the smokescreen and as soon as I do I'm like... facepalm ...
  • TrowaJedi wrote: »
    My guild is able to get HAAT down to about 50% of p3. Then I go in with RJT, CLS, resistance trooper, bb8 and R2 and finish it off. Might be a viable option for you as well.

I've seen that squad in a McMole video. Seems like that squad can do even more than you are getting from it, but that is great because you are getting all you need! I'm thinking if my guild and I can get it down to 35% of Phase 2 before I unleash my AA squad we will be good. (I'm not the only one in my guild building the AA squad).

Next question. Am I better off using Raid Han or Asaj in the AA squad? Asaj will be G12 and I will have Rampage zetad before we try again. AA(L), zBB8, Thrawn, zCLS, Zolo/zAsaj

My AA squad with Zolo did 21mil in regular AAT before enrage hit in Phase 4. Finished Phase 2, all of 3 and about 75% of 4. That was before I got AA to G12 and modded correctly. How will that translate to HAAT?

I can not wait to find out!

Yup, that is the team from that video. It used to be able to do more, but with the reduction of expose damage, I don't feel like it is a guarantee that I can solo Phase 3 anymore.

I would think that ZAsaaj would end up doing much more damage than Zolo because of her Zeta. Most people suggest letting AA die and that way BB8 will always call CLS as an assist.
  • KvotheQGBQG2
    811 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Thanks @TrowaJedi , I appreciate your input. I feel like I am as ready as I can be for HAAT now. (did 24 mil with my AA squad in regular AAT last night, with Han Solo, and cleared 100% of Phases 3 & 4)
    Post edited by KvotheQGBQG2 on
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Solo P1 with CLS + Han and escape them both.
    Then solo P3 with AA, Han, Thrawn/CLS, Ventress and BB8. Will also get you through some of P4.
    Let the rest of your guild do P2 and finish P4.
  • Revi wrote: »
    Then solo P3 with AA, Han, Thrawn/CLS, Ventress and BB8. Will also get you through some of P4.

Can also solo <20% of p2 to the end with AA, CLS, thrawn, bb8, and asajj

My only concern is TM removal in Phase 3. Should I be?
  • So your guild hasnt beaten it at all, but your goal is already to solo it?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Revi wrote: »

I can't speak to this team completely since I can't use it (yet) but I use JTR and R2 in place of AA and Thrawn, and I can only do about 50% of P3 (although I'm getting better the more I gear JTR and Asajj). My JTR has some TMR every third turn, but I would think Thrawn's fracture would provide similar if not better TM control. And I'm reasonably sure we have two people in our guild who solo P3 with that team.

Long story short you are probably ok with that team. Only way to know for sure is to try.

Oh no, my bb8 is fastest with only 255? Speed and with ackbar dead he always calls CLS to assist so TM isn't really an issue.. usually the droid gets 4 or 5 turns in. Good for strategy is save thrawns fracture til after cannon, first TM swap to replace protection of character that got hit then fracture
  • darthjeary wrote: »
    So your guild hasnt beaten it at all, but your goal is already to solo it?

**** straight it is. I want my guild to take it down, and the best way to ensure that is to work towards soloing it myself. If I was selfish and just wanted GK all for me, then I would just jump to a mega-guild and reap the rewards.

Long story short you are probably ok with that team. Only way to know for sure is to try.

Yep. I'm ready. Just waiting for the guildmates to pull the trigger.
  • So Friday, April 6th 2017, we launched HAAT for the 3rd try at 10PM. Phase 1 was open right away and was quickly taken down with the CLS retreat method. Phase 2 opened immediately and we slowly did practice runs and what not. We took it down with no issues as well (I ran RTJ, Finn, R2, BB8 and RT - made sure BB8 got out in plenty of time and did 30%). Phase 3 opened at 10PM Saturday night. My AA squad walked in and put up 23Mil in damage and cleared the raid.

Thanks for all of the advice and help you guys gave me along the way. It was a lot of fun. Now on to HSR...
  • This is funny to me now. Fast forward 21 days and I've got 12 Traya shards already. LOL :P
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Did you change guilds or something?
    Did you change guilds or something?

Yes. I got invited to a new guild a little over two weeks ago. Crazy different.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Congrats then :)
  • Assaj Ventress instead of Han?
  • Assaj Ventress instead of Han?

Yes. Asaj speeds it up and is so much fun to play in HAAT. You can have her one shotting the tank and side pieces pretty quickly in P4 and it is just so delicious.
  • Swap out Thrawn for Hoda in the AA team and you'll easily get P3/P4 by yourself.